View Single Post
Old 07-11-2024, 07:15 AM   #17971
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Blonde Bombshell Facesits Castella

Cast: Lovette
Genres: Femdom, Facesitting, Big Tits, Smothering, Pussy Licking
Blonde Bombshell Lovette enjoys a good facesitting session on the patio. She also loves to give her slave head after smothering his face with her ass. But what Lovette loves most is sitting on her slaves face while he lies naked in an empty bathtub.
Format: mp4
Duration: 58:47
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1483kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 695.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blonde Bombshell Facesits

Full Foot Worship Feature! Faster Pussyfoot Kill Naantali

Cast: Lorelei Lee, Lea Lexis, Missy Minks, Mahina Zaltana, Lance Hart
Genres: Femdom, Footjob, Boot Worship, Foot Fetish
This is an ode to one of my favorite directors, Russ Meyer’s 1965 cult classic Faster Pussycat Kill! Kill! In our version three rough and tough pussycat vixen’s capture a cute couple and make them suck, sniff, lick, torment, kiss and worship all three of their gorgeous sweaty, feet, boots and socks! They have crazy foot fetish sex and give Tommy a hot footjob making him cum all over their toes right in front of his bound girlfriend!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 58:35
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 702.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Full Foot Worship Feature! Faster Pussyfoot Kill

Bitch In Charge Rock Tavern

Cast: Bonnie Rotten
Genres: Femdom, Facesitiing, Pussy Worship, Stockings, Chastity, Tatoo
Mistress Bonnie wants to enjoy a quiet night of pleasure while training a potential slave to service her. Nothing shuts this bitch up more then keeping his face smothered deep in her cunt and ass while ordered to make her cum. His caged cock and balls are slapped, beaten, teased and humiliated any time Bonnie is disappointed with his direction taking skills. She rides her slaves tongue until she cums all over and rewards him with a drenching mouthful of her delicious goddess squirt.
Duration: 6:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6803kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 347.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bitch In Charge

Bitch Boys Quick Fuck Heilwood

Cast: Mistress Lady Renee
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging, Anal
I am going to stick My strap on cock in and out of his pussy hole until I am satisfied. I have tied up his useless little cock, making it a good handle for Me to grab as I slide My long black cock inside his boi-pussy. He is My bitch as I pound him from above, he is My bitch as I ride his face in a 69 position, making him lick My balls while I further his arse-hole with My dildos, he is My bitch as I make him work for My cock, forcing him to ride it and impale himself on it while I take a seat, relax and enjoy the view.
Duration: 10:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7808kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 598.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bitch Boys Quick Fuck

Bitch Boss Plays The Part Tehuantepec

Cast: Alexa Bold
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, Fingering, Blowjob, Handjob, Stockings
Alexa Bold is the kind of boss you absolutely do not want! Sure, her employee is weak and pathetic, but all he wants to do is finish his work in peace. Well, a boss is a boss, and this femdom bitch of a boss wants a whole lot more out of her employee. Not only does Alexa verbally humiliate her employee, but she then kicks it up a notch and gets physical - very physical, forcing him to get out her pussy before kicking him onto the floor to reassure her place as the queen of the office. Well, a man can only take so much, and soon enough the tables are turned, with Alexa on the receiving end of the stick, getting pounded, gagged, and spit on. This femdom scene has something for all rough sex tastes!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:39
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 474.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bitch Boss Plays The Part

Blackmailed Cunt Licker Pontiac

Cast: Anna Deville
Genres: Femdom, Ass Worship, Face Sitting, Financial Domination, Pussy Worship, Stockings, Pussy Licking
Miss Anna caught her boyfriend's perverted Dad spying on them while they were having sex and confronts the old creep about it. Instead of telling on him Anna decides to use his unfortunate predicament to her advantage for a little extra fun on the side. If he doesn't pleasure her sweet, young cunt just the way she commands then her boyfriend will know all about his pervy dad's not so little secret.
Duration: 11:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8303kbps
Audio: 303kbps

File size: 712.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blackmailed Cunt Licker

Bobby Soumis Strapon Castle Sneads

Cast: Goddess Gaelle, Goddess Ines
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Fisting, Foot Worship, Pegging, Anal
Last year, when Gaelle introduced her friend Ines, we immediaty felt her competence to dominate the morons: her eyes of panther, her husky voice and her incontestable beauty, no doubt about the dominante nature of this 18 yo girl whose step-father is asian and her step-mother comes from the Middle-East (a dream!). With her almond eyes, She looks like to Gengis Khan and has the same cruetly. Tonight, Ines has met Bobby alias Peggy, Gaelle's sub ready to do everything to please her beautiful Mistress and precisely her Mistress wants to sodomize him, and what does think Peggy about this ass party? Hmmmm, the mere idea of being buggered like a makes him spin out of control! BBB !!! (big bitch Bobby). "Hey how many fingers I have into your bottom?", sure, his ass is the real start of this video! While Ines is fucking furiously his arse, Peggy licks Gaelle's feet with devotion, toes after toes, at shift change, the Girls don't forget to give him the strapon to suck and laugh at him watching his pathetic face so happy to lick the condom "hey loser, is your ass clean?". Gaelle, it's your turn to fuck this fat whore, Peggy's moaning in pleasure "you like that bitch?" yes Mistresses! Of course, it's good to be at the mercy of two little perverses... It doesn't matter if his neighbours do not talk to him anymore, it doesn't matter if in his area, everybody laughs at him! "come on Gaelle, fuck him deeply!" With 20 cm into his ass, Peggy feels good even if the anal fissure is not far away... According to the most recent information, Peggy cannot make an appointment to see his proctologist before 2 months... Ouch!
Duration: 16:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4823kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 623.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bobby Soumis Strapon Castle
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05547 секунды с 9 запросами