View Single Post
Old 07-11-2024, 01:38 PM   #822
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Stardust San Rafael Del Yuma

Cast: Stardust
Genres: Handler ,Pain ,Brunette ,Bondage ,Rope Bondage ,Fingering ,Vaginal Penetration ,natural boobs ,Humiliation ,Nipple Clamps
Video language: English
So when a MEMBER writes in and says:I’m a 20 year old female and member to Hogtied. I discovered bondage about 2 years ago. I’ve had some light scenes and some heavier scenes with a select group of doms. I’ve also had some vanilla contact with women and I’ve discovered that I enjoy that as well. Right now, nobody has been able to calm my desire to be tied up and, well…used. I think that doing this would help me discover more about me and about bondage in general. I am, of course, very willing when it comes to bondage…I’ve been told that I am a natural submissive. I have realized, through my adventures, that I respond amazingly well to pain! If you need more pictures to make your decision, please let me know.What do you do? I think you do what we just did. Any other Members out there that want to give it a try?
Format: mp4
Duration: 47:30
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 553.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stardust

DivineBitches - Kitana Montana & Fluffy - Owned by a Goddess Plato

Brand new to Kink, dressed in latex, the gorgeous Kitana Montana makes herself right at home with her submissive, Fluffy. Naked, on his knees, and with his wrists shackled to a wooden beam, he’s ordered to stick his ass out and Kitana spanks his ass hard with her latex gloved hands. She grabs a leather paddle and hits his ass until his cheeks turn bright red. After that, she fucks his ass good and deep with a big fat strap-on dildo. Kitana makes him clean off her dildo with his mouth and she shoves it down his throat. Next, Kitana has Fluffy naked on the wooden floor, sitting on his feet. He’s tied up in rope bondage with his wrists behind his back and his neck tied to the long wooden beam. Kitana covers him with clothespins and teases him with her big beautiful breasts. She slides a cold metal sounding rod down his dick-hole and laughs at his pain. In the final scene, Mistress Kitana has Fluffy lying on his back on top of a dirty mattress. She smothers his face with her perfect ass and makes him lick her pussy and asshole. She rides his cock and tells him how lucky he is, but it brings her no pleasure and so she humiliates him for having such a pathetic dick. She sits on his face again and edges his cock with her hands until he cant take it anymore and blows a huge load. She makes him eat his disgusting mess. She grabs a Hitachi and while hovering her pussy over Fluffy’s face, cums hard multiple times.
Duration: 46:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14368kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DivineBitches - Kitana Montana & Fluffy - Owned by a Goddess

Jade Marxxx Ystad

Cast: Jade Marxxx
Genres: Fear Play ,Pain ,Clothespins ,Rope Bondage ,natural boobs ,Sub ,Vibrator ,Ball Gag ,LezDom ,drool
Jade Marx is the ultimate sub, willing to take any punishment or predicament put in front of her. She is made to sit on ice, dunked, strap-on fucked, hooded and sprayed, clamped, whipped, and choked, and all the pain just makes her cum harder. Gotta love her!
Duration: 40:54
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 476.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jade Marxxx

Tax Day: The Slave and The Bad Girl's Anal Punishment Veldhoven

Cast: Dahlia Sky ,Zoey Laine ,Axel Aces
Genres: Blonde ,Rough Sex ,slim ,fake boobs ,Athletic ,Oral Sex ,Threesome ,Female Slave ,BDSM ,Anal
When The Upper Floor’s head butler discovers Zoey Laine has been covering up the missteps of house slave Dahlia Sky the two are given punishment according to the ways of The House: spankings, floggings, anal punishment and uncontrollable orgasms in strict rope bondage.
Duration: 57:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tax Day: The Slave and The Bad Girl's Anal Punishment

Anal Blackmail Schweinfurt

Cast: Ramon Nomar ,Giselle Palmer
Genres: Bondage ,Blowjob ,Corporal Punishment ,Role Play ,Domination ,Rough Sex ,Rope Bondage ,Flogging ,muscular ,big dick
When Blonde beauty Giselle Palmer’s husband is out of town on the campaign trail she gets a visit from a masked man (Ramon Nomar) who is very unhappy about what her husband is planning. Accusing him of trafficking drugs and money he convinces Giselle her husband will go to jail if he doesn’t stop! Being a good wife she will do anything it takes to keep her husband out of trouble so she must submit to this masked intruder in every way. Giselle gets on her knees to worship Ramon’s huge cock. He gives her a deep throat fuck, torments her with the zapper and tightens nipple clamps on her natural perfect tits. Then she gets tied to a table standing up for some flogging, spanking and ass fucking. Ramon goes right for her tight ass to get her warmed up for a day of outrageously hot debauchery. He vibes her pussy and stretches her ass out with his big dick until she cums hard. Ramon is a fucking machine when it comes to fucking, he takes Giselle into the other room, binds her wrists together and fucks her pussy like there is no tomorrow. He can’t get enough and neither can she. He gives her the pounding of a lifetime until she is screaming and out of her mind cumming. Finally Ramon ties Giselle’s tits up in bondage and gives that ass one more round until he shoots his load all over her face.
Duration: 59:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4895kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal Blackmail

Время генерации страницы 0.04417 секунды с 9 запросами