Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

HT - The Strong Vibration - Hailey Young and PD Turton

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Hailey Young
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Video language: English
The pain of being over vibrated is something that most men do not understand. Hailey Young, to them, just looks like she is complaining about a good time. What they don't understand is exactly how much agony she is in, or why. Sure, the stimulation feels great at first.
She may even get an orgasm or two out of it. But a machine is relentless. It doesn't care that her clit has been rubbed until it is red and raw; that it is burning like someone is running the current directly through it.
She may go numb for a bit. She may even learn to love how it feels. But for right now all she can think about is the things she would do if meant the vibration would stop, even for a minute.
Format: mp4
Duration: 40:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5634kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HT - The Strong Vibration - Hailey Young and PD

Star, Kym Wilde and Madison Young Round Lake

Cast: Star ,Kym Wilde ,Madison Young
Genres: Bondage ,Redhead ,Facesitting ,natural boobs ,Dominatrix ,Sub ,Humiliation ,Blonde ,Slave ,Pussy Eating
It’s Star’s turn to be humiliated and degraded for not satisfying her Mistress Kym Wilde.
Duration: 16:55
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 196.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Star, Kym Wilde and Madison Young

Allegra's Test - Part 1 East Longmeadow

Allegra C is next in line of some new models I've been testing. This is a laid back shoot, but the bondage is far from laid back. I start by asking her some questions about her experience and thoughts on bondage as I tie her wrists behind her back. I then try out my biggest ballgag to get an idea of how big her mouth is. I then test out her flexibility. The clip fades to black and we start fresh with me walking her in with a handful of her hair. I grope, smack her ass, and manhandle her as she smiles. I am soon adding a neckrope and her smile grows wider, lol. I then start tying her. I start at her waist, then I add a crotchrope. I then start adding bands of rope down her long legs. The blue in Allegra's eyes seems to intensify as the rope tightens. I ask her questions as we progress. We learn that she likes the rope tight. Perfect! After her legs are bound I cut open her blouse, exposing her perfect tits. I start slapping and kneading them. I grab her by her hair and continue manhandling her. Allegra continues to smile. I ask her if she's ready to sit down and she says "no, lol... she's enjoying the neckrope.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:25
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Allegra's Test - Part 1

HardTied Casey Calvert Cyd Black In Heat Napavine

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Casey Calvert
Genres: Anal, BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Flogging, Kitten, Pet Play
Casey Calvert and I have a lot of fun together. We have our private games that we like to play. Today I brought her a present, a pair of cat ears and a tail.
Duration: 1:10:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2696kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardTied Casey Calvert Cyd Black In Heat

Endurance Catron

Cast: Ky
Genres: Handler ,Domination ,Blonde ,Submission ,BDSM ,Bondage ,Gag ,bit gag ,Corporal Punishment ,Pain
Ky will remember this shoot for a long time. Right from the start, cyd puts her in an impossible predicament She is made to remain perfectly still while supporting her entire body weight with her arms and legs. If she fails, she will suffer painfully when tight serrated little clamps attached to the tender flesh of her nipples, torso and labia are ripped off her body. cyd watches with amusement as trembling and muscle fatigue sets in and the clips start snapping off one by one. Ky’s begging is music to cyd’s ears.
Later she is made to stand up and then soundly whipped until her entire body is covered in angry red welts.
Next, she’s taken down and locked into a humiliating doggie style contraption with her knees spread wide for easy access to her cunt and ass. A ring gag causes her to drool as she’s vibrated and fucked from behind with a pole.
Even this isn’t enough for cyd, who goes at Ky again, this time putting her on the floor with her arms tied and bending her spine backwards so he can cane and clamp the most tender spots on her body.
Duration: 40:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 900.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Endurance

Mei I have More? Mei Mara, PD Moffett

Release Year: 2011
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Mei Mara
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
Every strike from a cane or whip brings a blinding flash of pain and a rush of endorphins. As her body responds to the suffering she starts to feel high on her own hormones.
Duration: 49:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 551.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mei I have More? Mei Mara, PD

PublicDisgrace - Felicia - Take me to the Streets Ardsley

She gets anal beads, ass fisting, and a hard pounding in public while strangers watch and grope her perfect tits.
Duration: 51:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12852kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: PublicDisgrace - Felicia - Take me to the Streets

Время генерации страницы 0.04913 секунды с 9 запросами