View Single Post
Old 07-11-2024, 01:57 PM   #41130
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Arabella - perfect reverse prayer Dalcour

We have said it before: Arabella is the perfect bondage babe! She has it all! Extreme flexibility, very tieable boobs, and a huge mouth. What more can you ask for? Unfortunately, it means Arabella always gets tied up in the most extreme positions, the ones that other models can’t do. She also gets the biggest gags other models can’t do. Is that unfair? We don’t think so, we are trying to be nice to her, we even matched her rope to the wall color! Enjoy Arabella in a reverse prayer that is one of the highest you have ever seen!
Format: mp4
Duration: 5:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9698kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 407.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Arabella - perfect reverse prayer

SpankingGlamour 2021-2024 Videos, part 09 Angouleme

All in all, everyone had a fun afternoon playing with our bondage and fetish gear.
Video: 1920x1080

Total size: 23.9 GB in 21 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SpankingGlamour 2021-2024 Videos, part 09

Amanda Foxx Manhandled and Chairtied - Part 3 State Road

Amanda watches wide eyed as I gather more supplies. I cleave gag her with some microfoam tape, before I tie her hair to the post. Her bondage is made more severe with more ropes cinching everything tighter. Her gag is also made more severe as black tape tightens it and is wrapped around the post. Except for her fingers and toes, she is completely immobilized... I guess she can still blink her eyes as well. Some heavy duty clamps on her nipples complete Amanda's bondage. I sit back and enjoy the fruits of my labor as Amanda endures her bondage and gag. After a while, I release her from the chair. With her hands and tits still bound I put her on her knees. I cut off her panties and shove them in her mouth before leaving her again. The clip ends shortly after.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 24:57
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amanda Foxx Manhandled and Chairtied - Part 3

Turd Says Part Two Oak Creek

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex
Video language: English
Tia is still in her foot bondage and her ass is already striped. She gets an asshook and her arms are locked away from her face. Tickling and poking with a bamboo stick makes her swing the bells being hung from her nipples. When tia gets hungry she gets a banana. Unfortunately for her she has to eat from the floor and it's not just places there, it's stepped on and spit on. It's time for Tia to sit on the spike chair. It's seriously painful, but Tia gets off on it. She's so wet they use her cunt juices to lubricate her mouth. The members want to know what her cunt tastes like.
Duration: 1:03:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7339kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Turd Says Part Two

Claire Adams Pennsville

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Claire is put into a cage. Her head sticks out the top. This provides easy access for her beautiful face to be reddened. First one, then another, then another, and even another person from behind the camera comes into to slap her face. The cage also provides access to her pussy. Of course we're going to stick a very large dildo in it. Once she's good an ready we take her out of the cage and put her on a St. Andrew's cross. It's time for some chest play and some nipple clamps. When we feel she's ready for it we give her one last opportunity to come her brains out.
Duration: 51:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7289kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Claire Adams

Sandra's Farm: Breaking in Jenna, Lea and Claudia Caballo

Cast: Sandra Romain ,Jenna Lovely ,Lea Lexis ,Claudia Jamsson
Genres: Slave ,Facesitting ,shaved ,Fingering ,Pussy Eating ,Electro Clamp ,Electrical Play ,Humiliation ,fake boobs ,natural boobs
We all miss seeing the infamous Sandra Romain on our silver screen. So, I thought I’d make this week special by bringing back two hot updates on Sandra’s Farm. Enjoy today’s Classic Archive Shoot and another with the wonderful Sandra on Thursday!!
As you all know Sandra Romain has gone back to Romania, but she definitely hasn’t quit the business of dominating hot girls. On her farm she has three very beautiful slaves to do her dirty work, but when they misbehave, of course they get punished. Today Sandra introduces two of her sluts to electricity, and finds that they can hardly take the smallest dose zap. If any shoot will show you just how hard wiredpussy can be for some girls, this is the shoot. A tough sub may make the zapper and the sticky pads look easy, but these girls show just how intense the toys are for a new slave. Sandra starts them off slow, but quickly realizes these girls are good for nothing but sucking and fucking, so she concentrates on filling their gapping holes instead!
Duration: 43:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 984.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra's Farm: Breaking in Jenna, Lea and Claudia

Amyka Lee - harness ring gag drooling Modeste

Philippine girl Amyka came for some rope bondage, but she got a little more than she asked for! She was tied in a box tie with her big boobs in a nice rope harness, but then we added a harness ring gag! We have never seen anyone drool this much! Amyka couldn’t stop it, she was drooling all over the floor and over her own boobs! She struggled to free her hands, but she couldn’t get out. Great video!
Duration: 4:04
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11692kbps

File size: 354.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amyka Lee - harness ring gag drooling

Время генерации страницы 0.06780 секунды с 9 запросами