View Single Post
Old 07-11-2024, 01:58 PM   #41131
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Ariadna - a box tie introduction Holder

Ariadna was hanging around in our headquarters, looking at our ropes and the golden wall we have! We know what she had in mind, but she didn’t dare to ask! So we just did it without saying anything: we tied up this gorgeous girl in hemp rope and gagged her!! There’s a first time for everything!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 6:41
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 258.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ariadna - a box tie introduction

An Evening of Gags with Rachel - Part 2 Lubbock

This Clip starts where Part 1 ended... Rachel is gagged with a large pair of panties and then many wraps of elastic ver wrap. She soon gets white electrical tape on top of that! We can tell tht this is a tight and effective gag from her "I am a gag whore chant" and from the tears running down her cheeks. As usual we get to hear her opinions and comments on the gag after it's removal. Her relief is short lived as she is soon cleave gagged with rubber straps. I let her adjust as I continue binding her with more rope. Soon her gag is made more severe and effective by wrapping black tape over the straps and over her face. She tries her chant as we get close ups of the completed gag, and as usual we here her comments after the gag is removed. This is where Part 2 ends.
Format: mp4
Duration: 18:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2890kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 407.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: An Evening of Gags with Rachel - Part 2

RealTimeBondage Cunty Part 3 Kay Kardia Torreon

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Kay Kardia.
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
There are a few things left to do with our little pet, Kay Kardia. We know she doesn't have the best cock sucking ability to but that's Ok, we can train her. London River straps on and starts going to town on her pussy while Rain reshapes her throat hole.
Duration: 32:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7282kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage Cunty Part 3 Kay Kardia

Painful Delights Glenvil

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Vibrator, Vomit, Trampling, Suspension, Dildo, Toilet
Video language: English
Mei is a rare subject. She's one of those women who needs a little pain to get off. Anywhere else that might be an issue, but here we are happy to oblige. We dispense with the formalities. Mei is bound naked to bamboo sticks. As she rolls around on the floor she grunts quietly. The strain on her arms and neck is intense. Before he gives her what she wants he's going to make her give him what he wants and Mei is all too happy to comply. He decides to let her cum after he's gotten his dick sucked and hit her enough to leave marks. With a dildo inside her and a vibrator on her clit she begs him to hit her some more. Music to his ears so he pulls the cane out.
Duration: 46:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7332kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Painful Delights

Rhonda Olney

Cast: Rhonda
Genres: shaped ,Ball Gag ,Breast Bondage ,Couple ,Corporal Punishment ,Tattoo ,slim ,Submission ,Fingering ,Clothespins
Rhonda, yet another bondage virgin. She saw the ad on Craigslist, sent a couple pictures, and bang, bound and helpless. Words fail me to describe this shoot. A priceless talent that I hope to get back soon! Oh yea I almost forgot, I tickled the crap out of her too.
Duration: 38:59
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 453.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rhonda

His Mark Part 3 Haven

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
As she sits atop the box she is bound. Leather straps on her ankles and ropes around her wrists. Brooke goes up to the ring by her ankles. The mask still blocks her vision. The vibrator goes to work on her clit and before long she's begging to cum.
Duration: 1:18:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7358kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: His Mark Part 3

Amanda vs. The Couch Chains Caxias do Sul

With a few clicks of my padlocks Amanda finds herself in the most delicious of predicaments. Her neck is chained to one side while her handcuffed hands are connected to the other between her legs. This of course keeps her pantyhosed ass high in the air and squirming to find a comfortable position. I'm not quite done teasing her yet and secure a vibrator just out of reach of her pussy. To reach it Amanda has to pull against her neck chain leaving one question. How bad does she want to cum?
Duration: 15:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1938kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 228.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amanda vs. The Couch Chains

Время генерации страницы 0.06684 секунды с 9 запросами