View Single Post
Old 07-11-2024, 02:00 PM   #20829
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Abigail - wrists crossed

Abigail - wrists crossed

Abigail is so beautiful in her stockings and suspenders. And so vulnerable! She tried to cover her boobs and crotch with her hands, so we had to find a way to get those fingers out of the way! A very high wrists crossed tie behind the back is a perfect solution to make any girl completely helpless! Abigail couldn't move her arms at all, she could just wave her hands, but that was it. We finally get to admire her beauty from all sides, and Abigail can't cover herself up anymore!

Format: mp4
Duration: 4:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14562kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 457.4 MB

Download Abigail - wrists crossed

Amanda Foxx Crotchroped, clamped - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended... Amanda is left to endure her bondage.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:23
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 690.3 MB

Download Amanda Foxx Crotchroped, clamped - Part 4

Adara's Panty Gag Hazing - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended... More panty gags. More panties are stuffed in her mouth. This time they are secured by means of a wide rubber strap. As adara endures the new gag, I tighten up her crotchrope. Soon after, I remove her gag. I get 3 more pairs of panties out of the hamper. After all the gags and now very strict bondage, adara has a much better attitude. Her submissive side is shining through. I can only fit 2 pairs in her mouth. I seal them in with a combination of clear and black tape. What to do with the 3rd pair? I put them over her head with the crotch panel right in her nose. A heavy dose of tape make sure they stay put. I leave her to endure the gag, but I soon return and tie her head back. adara can't really move at all at this point. She stays still as she concentrates on just being able to breathe. She is not overly flexible and I have her bound and pulled to her limit. This along with her nose being covered and her head pulled back make this a very tough predicament for her. I return and release the rope pulling her head back. I remove the panties over her head and the clear tape, but I leave her gagged. As I start to release her from her bondage, I am disappointed that I am not thanked. I remind her and she thanks me profusely through her gag, which makes for some nice gag talk. I continue untying her and at the end I finally remove the last 2 pairs of panties from her mouth.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 25:03
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Adara's Panty Gag Hazing - Part 4

Justin and Veronika

Cast: Veronika ,Justin
Genres: Fingering ,BDSM ,brunet ,High Heels ,shaved ,Blonde ,Domination ,mixed ,Submission ,Bondage
Video language: English

What does an officer of the law do with a hoe like Veronika? He cleans her and makes her cum.ties her on ICE with the DRIP on her forehead and makes her cum, then restrains her to the water bed and once again makes her cum!!!! Veronika and Justin love roleplay and tight bondage and show us a very intimate look in to the games they usually play in private!

Duration: 33:25
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 389.1 MB

Download Justin and Veronika

Ice Pony part 2

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Vibrator
Video language: English

Calico is still in her hole. Her face is exposed and very vulnerable. Her jaw is locked open with a huge ring gag. This presents a wonderful opportunity for Calico to get dirty, creepy, and crawly. What's coming her way is not going to be fun. The hose cleans her face off for her next predicament. She's shoved back in the hole and the water begins to rise. We wait as the suspense rises with the level of water. Soon Calico is up to her tits. Her head is pulled out again as the water still rises. The ring gag returns to her mouth, nose hooks are added, and clothes pins are put on her tongue. The water rises. When the water gets high enough her head is pushed down again. She has to hold her nose up to the grate as the water continues to fill her hole.

Duration: 37:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7335kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Ice Pony part 2
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04724 секунды с 9 запросами