Old 07-11-2024, 02:30 PM   #20830
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Stardust

Stardust

Cast: Stardust
Genres: Handler ,Pain ,Brunette ,Bondage ,Rope Bondage ,Fingering ,Vaginal Penetration ,natural boobs ,Humiliation ,Nipple Clamps
Video language: English

So when a MEMBER writes in and says:I'm a 20 year old female and member to Hogtied. I discovered bondage about 2 years ago. I've had some light scenes and some heavier scenes with a select group of doms. I've also had some vanilla contact with women and I've discovered that I enjoy that as well. Right now, nobody has been able to calm my desire to be tied up and, well.used. I think that doing this would help me discover more about me and about bondage in general. I am, of course, very willing when it comes to bondage.I've been told that I am a natural submissive. I have realized, through my adventures, that I respond amazingly well to pain! If you need more pictures to make your decision, please let me know.What do you do? I think you do what we just did. Any other Members out there that want to give it a try?

Format: mp4
Duration: 47:30
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 553.1 MB

Download Stardust

Masquerade Orgy with Nine Slaves,100 Horny Guests, Part Three

Cast: Mickey Mod ,Bella Rossi ,Casey Calvert ,Owen Gray ,Alani Pi ,Penny Barber ,Dylan Ryan ,Maestro ,Beretta James ,Nikki Darling ,Simone Sonay ,Penny Pax
Genres: shaved ,switch ,bottom ,foreskin ,Bondage ,master ,Female Slave ,Anal ,Orgy ,Oral Sex

Gorgeous female guests serve their masters while our slave girls finish servicing guest cock and licking up the last of the cum. The night ends with a nine girl pile up on Pink, our submissive bartender, who is given humiliating orgasms in front of the guests to celebrate her one year anniversary with us. Congratulations Pink.

Duration: 48:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4818kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Masquerade Orgy with Nine Slaves,100 Horny Guests, Part Three

Amyka Lee - harness ring gag drooling

Philippine girl Amyka came for some rope bondage, but she got a little more than she asked for! She was tied in a box tie with her big boobs in a nice rope harness, but then we added a harness ring gag! We have never seen anyone drool this much! Amyka couldn't stop it, she was drooling all over the floor and over her own boobs! She struggled to free her hands, but she couldn't get out. Great video!

Duration: 4:04
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11692kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 354.5 MB

Download Amyka Lee - harness ring gag drooling

Denise - intake assessment

Cast: Denise
Genres: metal collar, nipple stretch, breast training machine, nipple clamp

We were so eager to take in this 18-year old HuCow, we completely forgot to do our medical intake and assessment. Denise finds herself in the medical room, where Dr. Farmer will assess all of her HuCow traits. This young shy HuCow is quite scared, so she doesn't need much bondage as the examiner handles her big natural udders, and checks her two holes in the back. Everything is so clean and perfect with this HuCow! The farmer then tests her nipple stretch capabilities with a Tower of Pain. This is very painful and Denise almost can't handle this device. After a while, there is a final test to see how much her udders can expand. The farmer turns up the power to the max, pumping poor young Denise's udders to incredible proportions! It seems Denise is really the perfect HuCow: great holes, very stretchy nipples, huge natural udders with potential for growth, very shy and obedient. Her age means that she will have many years of development and training ahead of her! We will take good care of this one!

Duration: 9:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19725kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Denise - intake assessment

New Slut Kendra Spade Bound in Rope, Anally Fucked With Enormous Cock!

Cast: Eddie Jaye ,Kendra Spade
Genres: Sub ,muscular ,Crop ,Collar ,big dick ,black hair ,Male Handler ,Handler ,Bondage ,Chains

All new teen bondage whore Kendra Spade has no idea what she's in for. She tells the rough stud Eddie Jaye that she will do absolutely anything in order to please him. She lives to do whatever she is told to do. The sadistic dom knows exactly to do with a hungry whore like Kendra. He quickly tears off her tiny skirt and binds her wrists and ankles with thick leather belts and chains. He makes her stand at attention and teaches her the nuances of the language of submission and discipline. With a giant red ball gag crammed into her mouth and a vibrator jammed onto her tiny pussy, the male handler begins to beat her perfect perky tits with a heavy leather flogger and a riding crop. Kendra whimpers with delight as sweat begins to pool across the small of her back and her skin turns a bruised shade of pink. She grinds her cunt on the head of the vibrator and begs to cum. Eddie only laughs and indulges his twisted fantasy of orgasm denial. Soon after Kendra is tossed to the floor like a rag doll. Her legs and arms are bound with tight and severe rope bondage. She crouches low to floor and finds her sight eclipsed by shadow of massive cock. She has tunnel vision and her entire gaze is captivated by the dick. She begs to have it crammed down her throat and be made to gag on a rough blow job. Eddie is only too happy to oblige and shoves his big black dick deep down her throat until it bulges just above her collar bone. She drools never ending puddles of sloppy desire as she chokes on the dick. Eddie scoops up her mess and uses it to lube her teeny pink pussy, causing her to cum the first of many multiple orgasms. Eddies dick is engorged and his hunger turns towards her fuck holes. He makes her kneel in doggie style and shoves his wang deep into her pussy. Her firm ass shakes and vibrates as he violently fucks her like a jack rabbit in heat. Kendra can hardly breath as he chokes her fragile neck and pulls on her cute ponytail. He then flips her onto her back and takes possession of Kendra's vulnerable and exposed asshole. His dick barely fits and she begs for him to stop. But this only sends the cruel taskmaster into a frenzy and he slams her tight asshole into submission until she can't stop cumming. As Kendra eyes roll back into her head, Eddie blows a massive load of cum all over her round ass. As she cleans the jizz off of his cock she smiles and says thank you.

Duration: 55:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4867kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download New Slut Kendra Spade Bound in Rope, Anally Fucked With Enormous Cock!
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04970 секунды с 9 запросами