View Single Post
Old 07-12-2024, 04:27 AM   #20838
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Ariel Anderssen - self shocking

Ariel Anderssen - self shocking

Self shocking is a whole different challenge! Ariel Anderssen will try to shock herself, if she can even bring herself to do it. It is not about the levels, it is about the mental challenge of pressing that button. And Ariel Anderssen can explain how it feels, like no one else! Very very informative video, watch this if you want to get started with electro play!

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13872kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 843.9 MB

Download Ariel Anderssen - self shocking

Realtimebondage Kunt4sale Rain Degrey

Release Year: 2009
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: Bondage, humilation

The promises they give her actually bring her to tears. PD has an idea for putting pins under her nails and the merest thought of it makes makes her start crying.

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 1:50:20
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 613kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Realtimebondage Kunt4sale Rain Degrey

Darling

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex
Video language: English

It is time to unleash the beast. Darling has a very very special talent. She can launch herself so deep into sexual subspace that she is unable to recall her own name. She is able to release herself into complete sexual abandon, going further then most people will ever be able to grasp. Darling can become an animal locked into pure pleasure with no holding back. We are going to reveal that animal in the best way possible...via massive amounts of anal. Anal can unlock most sexual animals.

Duration: 29:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Darling

Countdown to relaunch!

Cast: India Summer
Genres: Leather Belt ,Domination ,Dildo ,Crop ,Vibrator ,natural boobs ,Metal Bondage ,Hair Pulling ,shaped ,Corporal Punishment

This woman, this India Summer, is in heat in such an achingly constant agonizing intense way that she actually manages to radiate waves of it out like some primal pheromone that makes the air kind of humid and you start to feel hazy and dull. She's rubbing her thighs together endlessly, endlessly trying to make the waiting go faster but it doesn't help it just makes it worse and you realize you've stopped whatever you were doing and now you're even a little bit freaked out too.
Nothing can satiate her. Her cunt clamps down so hard on a dildo that I can't pull it out with two hands, and using a three foot pole for leverage. She will actually slide across the floor first before it comes out. If you tried to fuck her, she could hold you hostage. I don't even know if it would be a good idea to try to fuck her because she might push the blood backwards into your heart the wrong way and kill you or something. When she comes, the contractions crush the thick stiff rubber cock, bending it almost in half. I'm glad I decided to use the straitjacket and padded cell for the shoot out of pure luck because it was all honestly useful as opposed to being a fantasy setting so she doesn't strip screws or rip bolts through the wood of my normal set in some riot of orgasmic violence.

Duration: 52:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Countdown to relaunch!

Crystal Frost

Cast: Crystal Frost
Genres: Suspension ,Submission ,Domination ,Pierced Nipples ,Dunking ,Blonde ,Water Tank ,Fear Play ,BDSM ,Rope Bondage

Crystal is back and as loud as ever.how do we shut her up? Easy, put her head under water! She can deal with the multiple orgasms and loves the suspensions but can she handle being tied on ICE as a finale.or being hung with multiple weights pulling down on her? Watch and find out!!!

Duration: 25:15
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 294.1 MB

Download Crystal Frost
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03330 секунды с 9 запросами