LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

More Than Friends Upsala

Release Year: 1997
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Oral, Anal Sex, Masturbation, Cumshot
Video language: Japanese
ICS Video for the best Gay Asian Videos. Meanwhile, Phet is enduring an arduous work out, his chiseled features gleaming, when he spies a picture of his boyfriend, Puan. Deep in remembrance, he drifts off to sleep where bold dreams soon embrace him. The devoted lovers suck and fuck each other with devoted abandon until Phet finally lets loose with a load so big that it hits him in the face! Then, Lim is languorously airing out his stupendous rod in the woods. As he pesters his butt-hole, he flogs his demon tool until exploding in a chest-soaking release. This distractingly handsome cast is bound to mesmerize you. And as a bonus we've included a 13-minute Gallery of Stars, more than 120 special images from past videos, most of which have never been seen before. After all this you are sure to agree these guys are More Than Friends.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:30:26
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1343kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: More Than Friends

Thai Sexation Indian Mound

Release Year: 1997
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Oral, Anal Sex, Masturbation, Cumshot
Video language: Japanese
Join director Oggi as he takes you on another erotic journey filled with hot and young spicy studs eager to bare it all and satisfy your Wet Thai Stories Volume 18: Thai Sexation. Stories include "Semen by the Seashore" - When a Thai sailor goes for a swim near a private beach house, its "all hands on dick" (and mouth and more) when he encounters a sexy beach boy on the shore. "I'll Show You My Hose, You Show Me Yours" - Things get really wet and wild when a very cute delivery boy demonstrates the versatile uses of a garden hose with his hot and playful customer. "Figment of My Imagination" - When a hot young model sees another hot Thai boy posing for a nude photo session, the young model's fantasies turn into a sexually charged encounter. Bonus features include jack off sessions with three very hot, hung and handsome studs posing to tease and please you.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:05:16
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1168kbps
Audio: 78kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Thai Sexation

BritTwunk gets fucked by Victor Manset

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal, Bodybuilder, Boots, Outdoor Sex, Oral, Kissing, Rimming, Tattoos, Cum Shots
Video language: English
From Brit's O F. Here he gets fucked by big-dicked twink Victor. Note that this IS a bareback video even though you will see in the first few fucking pics above that there is a condom being used. They ditch it after about 5 minutes and the rest of the video is raw. Victor cums on Brit's face and mouth while sitting on his chest. Then moments later Brit busts while wanking and blowing Victor's spent dick.
Format: mp4
Duration: 53:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BritTwunk gets fucked by Victor

Время генерации страницы 0.03250 секунды с 9 запросами