View Single Post
Old 07-12-2024, 07:12 PM   #3121
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Abi James - My Gf'S Hot Mom!

Abi James - My Gf'S Hot Mom!

Abi will thank Johnny for a lovely visit even though her daughter angrily cut it short. While Abi is waiting for her ride she'll ask Johnny if he knows what the problem is with her daughter. Johnny knows alright and he'll tell Abi that he and her daughter were fooling around and he accidentally called out the wrong name. Abi thinks that a hoot and will ask him what name he called out...Johnny simply reply Abi. Well now...the is an interesting development or at least it makes it a little more plausible when Abi starts pawing at Johnny's crotch. Johnny ain't gonna say no and lets Abi start sucking his cock. Since they've gone this far they might as well go whole hog. Abi will get naked and then engage in the following with Johnny: blowjob , doggy style, reverse cowgirl, sideways, and missionary sex. Johnny will cum on Abi's stomach and then she's got a plane to catch leaving Johnny behind with a very pissed off spouse...

Genres: Abi James, Johnny Blaster, Cheating Boyfriend, Older Female Younger Male, Cheating, Female Masturbation, Clit Rubbing, Cum On Stomach, Tanlines, Black Hair, Mature, Medium Tits, Sideways, Milf, Shaved, Handjob, Straight, Reverse Cowgirl, Missionary, Doggy Style, Hardcore, Blowjob

Format: mp4
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:16:57
Size: 645.43 MB

Download >> FileJoker
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02805 секунды с 9 запросами