View Single Post
Old 07-13-2024, 12:01 PM   #1898
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Make Me Good, Daddy Greenup

Video language: English
Stepdad Derrick (Pierce) is sternly confronting his stepdaughter Lulu (Chu) about her bad behavior, namely her desire for more than just fatherly love from him. Her repeated response of "Because I wanted to" doesn't cut it with daddy. Lulu apologizes and pleads with him: "If I listen, if I'm good, will you, can you try to love me?". Derrick resists but does concede that if she listens and does what she's told he will return to the subject later. Later on, while she's dutifully putting away all the dishes in the kitchen cabinet, he calls her over and announces: "You've been such a good girl, I wanted to give you a little reward: a kiss, but you can't tell anyone". Lulu is thrilled, and it turns out to be a French kiss, but stepdad insists that's enough -no second kiss. She flirts to no avail, as he slaps her behind and sends her off to do chores...
That night, a dejected Lulu confessed to daddy that she broke her promise and told a girl (who she's never even met) online about kissing him. Derrick is disappointed in her failing to obey him, and Lulu's solution is to ask him: "Just punish me". He answers her with the revelation that he was about to reward her for good behavior but that's canceled. Lulu gets down on her knees to beg for forgiveness, pleading: "Daddy, I want to be good -you can make me good".
Beside himself, Derrick says: "You're crazy -you don't even know what you're doing. You should be seeing somebody your own age". She responds: "You're the only man who's ever excited me, daddy. I hate my mother". "I love your mother", he insists, but she says: "Why can't you love both of us?". Derrick orders her to go back to her room, but much to Lulu's surprise, changes his tune: "Stop! Close the door and lock it". Lulu lets a hint of a smile creep across her face, as her back is still turned to him.
"There can't be any more slip-ups, no mistakes. If you do, I'll leave you" is his ultimatum. "How can I prove I'm obedient, daddy?", she asks. "I want to make you a good girl. You want to show me your tits, don't you?", he says, giving her orders, followed by a request of the topless girl to give him a lapdance. "You want to see my cock, don't you? Why don't you take off those panties and show me your pretty, little pussy?", he asks. Lulu obeys without hesitation. Watch the taboo scene unfold...
Format: mp4
Duration: 41:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5468kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Make Me Good, Daddy

Young Blonde Slut Tormented By Orlando Margarettsville

Cast: Orlando ,Tysen Rich
Genres: Brunette ,Latinx ,Blonde ,bottom ,Submission ,BDSM ,Humiliation ,Handler ,shaved ,natural boobs
Tysen is new to our pages, but is slowly making a name for herself as a bondage model. We love fresh meat around here and watching them put through the paces. There is no slack given, we don’t take it easy, and we always make sure the members get to see the genuine article.
Orlando breaks this little whore in properly with massive amounts of punishment, bondage and orgasms. She gets to cum, but only after this slut pays her dues.
Duration: 51:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4526kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Young Blonde Slut Tormented By Orlando

House-Owned Whores Earn Their Place at The Halloween Fuck Fest East Falmouth

Cast: Aiden Starr ,Maestro Stefanos ,Ana Foxxx ,Chloe Cherry ,Donny Sins
Genres: Bondage ,brunet ,Role Play ,natural boobs ,slim ,Female Slave ,shaved ,Rope Bondage ,black hair ,Tattoo
In our final installment of the Halloween Sadists Ball, Governess Ana Foxxx is up for some serious discipline at the hands of busty Governess Aiden Starr. Ana has been a sloppy, cum-hungry slut, unable to hold her position, ask for her orgasms, remember the rules, and what’s worse is that her uniform is already shredded. Aiden stares with sadistic disdain at Ana’s bare feet poking through her torn stockings while Ana wiggles nervously in her tight shibari frog tie. The guests look on with much pleasure as Aiden lectures Ana about the importance of her uniform and offers her a new pair of red and black, submissive-issue stockings… at a price. Ana’s torn pantyhose are stripped away, leaving her tender toes vulnerable to cropping and shocks with a zapper. Ana squeals and apologizes, but Aiden moves on to her pert nipples, pinching and biting them until they are swollen and covered with vicious teeth marks. Aiden then applies some brutal metal clamps to both Ana’s nipples and labia, pulling them tightly in her hands and she teaches Ana the house rules one final time. Every orgasm Ana will have from here out will only come when she has recited the rules and has a clamp pulled off of her tender bits. Ana screams and sweats through her punishment, and eventually succeeds in delivering her recitation through the suffering painful punishment orgasms. The crowd cheers and claps as she collapses with a new pair of stockings. The party goers find themselves horny from this display and begin working each other over. One latex submissive endures a hard flogging and anal hook, while another submissive is locked in stocks and made to take a strict caning with a metal rod as swingers fuck each other and look on. Gorgeous women are tied and spanked heavily, while others suck cock and take a paddling while having their nipples clamped together in a painful daisy chain. A beautiful femme domme teases her man with a bound face sitting session, and others beg for orgasms from a hitachi as their asses and thighs are beaten red. Stefanos is perturbed to find that Ana has earned her red and black stockings before senior submissive Chloe Cherry. He bring Chloe over and demands that she find her stockings among the crowd while her pursues her with a zapper, and our guest of honor Donny Sins takes her pussy and mouth for fucking. Chloe is a sweet and desperate mess as she crawls through the party, begging for her uniform, finding sadist female party-goers who will give her each garment at a price. Her tits are clamped with wooden pins and she is given a glass to hold on a silver tray and told not to drop it, as Donny rails her from behind. Ana is a crafty little whore, and crawls over to steal the cock, almost sending Chloe’s tray crashing to the ground. But Chloe holds tight and manages to keep the dick and her new uniform. Ana is sent to service Donny in an intense reverse cowgirl to earn her collar, but it is Chloe who comes out victorious with a rousing anal fuck, coaxing the cum from Donny and orgasming to the admiring cheers of an impressed party.
Duration: 1:10:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4871kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: House-Owned Whores Earn Their Place at The Halloween Fuck Fest

Beautiful Fetish Model is Pushed to her Limits and Pounded Hard in the Ass West Colton

Cast: Skin Diamond ,James Deen ,Princess Donna Dolore
Genres: brunet ,Flogging ,Dildo ,Ball Gag ,Clover Clamps ,Fetish ,Vaginal Fisting ,Corporal Punishment ,Tickling ,Hair Pulling ,Blowjob ,Tattoo ,BDSM ,slim ,Slapping ,Orgasm Denial ,Pet Play ,Female Slave ,Big Tits ,Double Penetration ,big dick ,Public ,Rope Bonda
Skin Diamond takes it all in this update, intense humiliation, a zipper, suction on her nipples, foot caning, ass fucking, pussy pounding, groping by a crowd of strangers, and so many orgasms she forgets her own name.
Duration: 1:38:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beautiful Fetish Model is Pushed to her Limits and Pounded Hard in the Ass

Chloie Madison and Audrey Leigh Yecla

Cast: Chloie Madison ,Audrey Leigh
Genres: Femdom ,natural boobs ,Corporal Punishment ,Slave ,Bondage ,Blonde ,shaped ,toned ,Facesitting ,Humiliation
Chloie Madison is truly into being dominated. Miss Audrey beats every part of her body and fucks her good with a strap-on. Then she is hogtied and made to worship Audrey’s shoes and feet. Lastly, she is sprayed down with cold water and left to dry.
Duration: 30:20
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 353.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chloie Madison and Audrey Leigh

El Rancho Slut Fuck: Vanessa Vega's Holes Slaughtered By Cock Larnaca

Cast: Vanessa Vega ,Prince Yahshua ,Tee Reel ,Yinnie DeDom ,Big Tre ,Nade Nasty
Genres: slim ,Corporal Punishment ,big dick ,muscular ,Discipline ,Black ,Domination ,Uncircumcised ,Circumcised ,Small Tits
Vanessa Vega has had an abduction fantasy for a long time and today her dream comes true. Walking down the road minding her own business when out the blue BAM! 5 big dudes jump out of a car and snatch her up. She resists but secretly loves it. They take her to a ranch, chain her to a fence in a pig pen and leave her in the hot sun for hours until finally they return, hose her down and fuck her up–in the best way. First she sucks all of their cocks then she gets her slutty holes pounded with huge dicks and covered with loads of cum. Double penetration, double vag, squirting and more!
Duration: 1:05:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9644kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: El Rancho Slut Fuck: Vanessa Vega's Holes Slaughtered By Cock

Gang Bang Pawn Shop: Isabella Nice Pays off Debt with All Her Holes Southhampton

Cast: John Johnson ,Tommy Pistol ,Ramon Nomar ,Eddie Jaye ,Donny Sins ,Isabella Nice
Genres: Gag ,Brunette ,Suspension ,Corporal Punishment ,slim ,Gangbang ,mixed ,brunet ,Blowbang ,Rough Sex
Poor little Isabella Nice. She just needs a little money to help get her grandmother’s pearl necklace back from the pawn shop. It’s the last day before it gets sold! She almost got her new job, but she found out she was Over Qualified! What does that even mean. Luckily for her tight perky self, this Pawn Shop accepts Gang Bang Payments! Ramon Nomar agrees to this arrangement today & the men close in on her. All five studs whip out their huge hard cocks & offer it up to this little debt. Using her mouth she deep throats John Johnson while jerking off the rest. She moves on to swallowing Donny Sins monster cock, but gags hard on Eddie Jaye’s thick meat. Tommy Pistol jack hammers his cock getting Isabella to choke. The men tear off her clothes, then slap her face & body. Ramon brings out the flogger and turns her body red with corporal punishment. They handcuff her and use her body and holes. Nipple clamps get Isabella wide eyed and screaming. It’s time to tie this hottie up in full suspension rope bondage. gagged with a ball gag the men go to town on her wet tight pussy. Each take turns going deep and hard, while Isabella gets stuffed in the mouth. Finally those hard cocks are used to stretch out her anal asshole after her butt plug comes out. Those massive meat monsters tear her open as she scream how huge they are in her ass. Each take turns fucking all her holes. The guys flip her over and stuff her airtight. The double penetration gets her screaming with orgasm before each man unloads a thick hot cum shot on her face.
Duration: 55:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4865kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gang Bang Pawn Shop: Isabella Nice Pays off Debt with All Her Holes

Время генерации страницы 0.08121 секунды с 9 запросами