View Single Post
Old 07-13-2024, 01:56 PM   #41159
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

PublicDisgrace - Hot Milf With Big Tits Gets Disgraced Castelnuovo Di porto

They use clamps to torment her nipples and pussy while they slap her thighs over and over.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:22:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8000kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: PublicDisgrace - Hot Milf With Big Tits Gets Disgraced

House-Owned Whores Earn Their Place at The Halloween Fuck Fest Perrysville

Cast: Aiden Starr ,Maestro Stefanos ,Ana Foxxx ,Chloe Cherry ,Donny Sins
Genres: Bondage ,brunet ,Role Play ,natural boobs ,slim ,Female Slave ,shaved ,Rope Bondage ,black hair ,Tattoo
Video language: English
In our final installment of the Halloween Sadists Ball, Governess Ana Foxxx is up for some serious discipline at the hands of busty Governess Aiden Starr. Ana has been a sloppy, cum-hungry slut, unable to hold her position, ask for her orgasms, remember the rules, and what’s worse is that her uniform is already shredded. Aiden stares with sadistic disdain at Ana’s bare feet poking through her torn stockings while Ana wiggles nervously in her tight shibari frog tie. The guests look on with much pleasure as Aiden lectures Ana about the importance of her uniform and offers her a new pair of red and black, submissive-issue stockings… at a price. Ana’s torn pantyhose are stripped away, leaving her tender toes vulnerable to cropping and shocks with a zapper. Ana squeals and apologizes, but Aiden moves on to her pert nipples, pinching and biting them until they are swollen and covered with vicious teeth marks. Aiden then applies some brutal metal clamps to both Ana’s nipples and labia, pulling them tightly in her hands and she teaches Ana the house rules one final time. Every orgasm Ana will have from here out will only come when she has recited the rules and has a clamp pulled off of her tender bits. Ana screams and sweats through her punishment, and eventually succeeds in delivering her recitation through the suffering painful punishment orgasms. The crowd cheers and claps as she collapses with a new pair of stockings. The party goers find themselves horny from this display and begin working each other over. One latex submissive endures a hard flogging and anal hook, while another submissive is locked in stocks and made to take a strict caning with a metal rod as swingers fuck each other and look on. Gorgeous women are tied and spanked heavily, while others suck cock and take a paddling while having their nipples clamped together in a painful daisy chain. A beautiful femme domme teases her man with a bound face sitting session, and others beg for orgasms from a hitachi as their asses and thighs are beaten red. Stefanos is perturbed to find that Ana has earned her red and black stockings before senior submissive Chloe Cherry. He bring Chloe over and demands that she find her stockings among the crowd while her pursues her with a zapper, and our guest of honor Donny Sins takes her pussy and mouth for fucking. Chloe is a sweet and desperate mess as she crawls through the party, begging for her uniform, finding sadist female party-goers who will give her each garment at a price. Her tits are clamped with wooden pins and she is given a glass to hold on a silver tray and told not to drop it, as Donny rails her from behind. Ana is a crafty little whore, and crawls over to steal the cock, almost sending Chloe’s tray crashing to the ground. But Chloe holds tight and manages to keep the dick and her new uniform. Ana is sent to service Donny in an intense reverse cowgirl to earn her collar, but it is Chloe who comes out victorious with a rousing anal fuck, coaxing the cum from Donny and orgasming to the admiring cheers of an impressed party.
Duration: 1:10:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4871kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: House-Owned Whores Earn Their Place at The Halloween Fuck Fest

Cali Love: Eddie Jaye and Cali Confidential Saint Francis

Cast: Eddie Jaye ,Cali Confidential
Cali Confidential and Eddie Jaye are alone together in a dark and kinky room. Cali wears a horned mask and some bondage gear. She braces herself against a rope spiderweb with her back arched and her perfectly round ass sticking out. Eddie wastes no time and slips his big hard cock in her tight wet pussy and starts fucking. She bends backwards to get throat fucked and Eddie grabs her neck and gives her what she wants. After that, Cali gets bent over a padded sawhorse and fucked deep in doggie until she cums hard on Eddie’s giant cock. Her pussy is too good and Eddie cant help himself and sends a creampie deep inside her. Cali pushes it out and cleans Eddie’s cum off the floor with her tongue.
Duration: 20:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9702kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cali Love: Eddie Jaye and Cali Confidential

Tyler File Bienville

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
The sky is pitch black when I shoot up in bed. My body is covered in sweat but I am shivering and cold. The nightmare was so vivid, almost real. It comes back to me in flashes. Like in a storm, how the lightening reveals everything for a brief moment. And then all is dark again. I see a house in a small town I don't recognize. A man in black grinning evilly as he throws me to the floor, tapes me up, and yanks my underwear off. My friend tyler is in the bathtub moaning and convulsing with mouth taped and shirt over her head. There is nothing I can do to help her. I can't even help myself. I see myself alone, belted down to a card table, trembling in fear.
Duration: 33:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4827kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tyler File

Spankingglamour - Angeline Red part 035 Dunn Loring

He takes her foot and run fingers over her sole. She jumps on one foot and laughs. Next he returns to her armpits and tickles them with his hands and then takes a hair brush to check how it works. It tickles too! Faina looks tired from intense tickling, he tickles her one more time and then leave her alone.
Duration: 12:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 25002kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spankingglamour - Angeline Red part 035

Perversefamily part S01e03 Step D All In Waresboro

At some point she says she is very ticklish and this is worse than for her. Then I removed one sock.
Duration: 18:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24528kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Perversefamily part S01e03 Step D All In

Tracey Sweet Stay Fit Or Get Hit Tianshui

Release Year: 2013
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Tracey Sweet
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Day 4 of 5 at the farm.Tracey Sweet is restless. She needs to burn off her excess energy.The distraction won't last long - a few hours perhaps, maybe the afternoon.Tracey knows tomorrow she will be caned for the first time in her life.Perhaps all the anticipation explains why she's so restless in the first place...
Duration: 1:00:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2689kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tracey Sweet Stay Fit Or Get Hit

Время генерации страницы 0.12060 секунды с 9 запросами