Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Seven is wet part 1

Seven is wet part 1

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Video language: English

Seven gets wet in her second live feed with the help of new resident spacegirl and PD's latest evil invention. 

Seductively attired in hot pants, a tank top and heels, she struts around the studio like a seasoned streetwalker. PD manhandles her to the floor, rendering her helpless with zipties and a cloth gag.

Format: mp4
Duration: 56:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4786kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Seven is wet part 1

Casey Cumming

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Casey Calvert
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

Take one trussed up model and hand her over to Jack Hammer for a bit of fun and you will never be disappointed. Neither will she.It's been a while since Casey has had a day of fun with rope.

Duration: 1:02:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Casey Cumming

Dungeon Slave

Release Year: 2021

"Hi, I'm Mia Gold and I'm here today to play out a fantasy I've always had...", she said. "I'm really excited for today." "It's been months since I've been in bondage."

Duration: 36:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6770kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Dungeon Slave

Bendy Bitch In Bondage

Release Year: 2024

Katie Kush is very flexible and loves to push her limits when she does bondage shoots. She begged The Pope to push her hard today, so he puts her in brutal and strict rope bondage. The first scene has Katie standing in the middle of the dungeon with her hands above her head, which is basic, but keeps her helpless. Don't fear, she is about to get a rude awakening as he begins to take this basic tie, and build it into something that Katie can barely handle. By the end of the scene, Katie is in a full wrist and ankle suspension.

Duration: 45:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Bendy Bitch In Bondage

Armani to Bondage Toy - Hogtied- Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I walk up behind Armani, who is still on her knees. I stuff a rag in her mouth and then wrap gray tape around her head sealing it in. I then lay her on the cold cement floor. It's not long before I rope up her ankles and put her into a tight hogtie. The rest of the clip is Armani struggling, 1st on her stomach and then on her side. At the end of the clip, I return to manhandle my poor captive. It's time to put her in a new position, so I start to untie her and that's when the clip ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 30:34
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Armani to Bondage Toy - Hogtied- Part 2
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05190 секунды с 9 запросами