View Single Post
Old 07-14-2024, 12:28 PM   #1902
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Bailey - Ass Fucked part 18 Dushan

Bailey's young and healthy anus gets a good first time stretch after the Master feeds cock to the roped hottie and vaginally sets her to moaning with a good fuck. Luckily those ankles are bound so you can see those pretty little feet clutching and kicking at the air while her rectum is reamed out. Involuntary grunting and squealing mixes with teary eyes before he steps around and delivers a choking load to the back of her throat. He agrees to release her under the condition that she return tomorrow for further punishment. Her pennance for trespassing has not yet been paid in full.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:36
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1633kbps
Audio: 222kbps

File size: 227.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bailey - Ass Fucked part 18

Carrie Sieper

Cast: Carrie
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,Domination ,High Heels ,Bondage ,Leather ,Humiliation ,Fingering ,BDSM ,Brunette ,Feet
Video language: English
Carrie has done some exploring of BDSM in her private life. When questioned, she reveals she has also gotten her feet wet with modeling by posing nude and in light bondage for “private collectors.” None of her experiences, however, has prepared her for this shoot.
She begins to struggle with the bondage immediately. This isn’t like the photo shoots the collectors paid her to do. There is no pawing and no fawning. No pantyhose rubbing or bare foot fondling.
Here there is silence. There is a rigid collar buckled unbearably tight around her neck. Her face is red with the strain and sweat drips off her brow.
I know the position she’s in is agony. I know her feet are screaming in the bargain basement high heels that don’t fit. I know it because I went to great lengths to make her suffer in precisely the way I want. I keep asking her if she wants her shoes off. I know she desperately does, but she keeps denying it. She’s afraid that if she says yes it will get worse and she knows she’s barely hanging in as it is. It doesn’t matter if she can’t bend herself the way some other girls can - the level of stress necessary varies from woman to woman. All you need to do is gradually raise it and wait.
Format: mp4
Duration: 52:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Carrie

Sister Dee Nambour

Cast: Sister Dee
Genres: Submission ,Cage ,Domination ,shaved ,Humiliation ,Handler ,Spanking ,natural boobs ,Metal Bondage ,Corporal Punishment
This is one of the most intense shoots that has ever been posted on this site.
Sister Dee showed up with a serious need for an attitude adjustment, and that’s just what she got.
Chained and locked down inside a metal box with an insulated electrified metal grate screwed in place just millimeters away from her flesh, she must hold herself perfectly still or receive a severe shock if she touches the grate. To make things interesting, cyd cattle prods her, torments her nipples and slathers her cunt with the fire sauce. It’s only the first scene and her will is already broken.
The electrical cage predicament is followed up with an intense spanking and anal play scene with Sister Dee’s head locked down beneath a concrete floor in a steel box, leaving the rest of her body above ground to be whipped and punished.
The final electrical interrogation scene completes an awesome set. If you watch only one shoot on this site, watch this one.
Duration: 1:06:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sister Dee

Cole Conners and Mitch West Sargents

Cast: Cole Conners ,Mitch West
Genres: Crotch Rope ,BDSM ,natural boobs ,Dominatrix ,Corporal Punishment ,Femdom ,CBT ,big dick ,Pussy Eating ,Brunette
Cole Conners needs to control men, it comes from deep inside her that all males should worship her and do as they are told. For Mitch this is a new experience. With his balls tied tight he is flogged before Cole decides to reward herself with an orgasm. When the vibrator is placed on his bound cock and balls it feels good but to get a hard on would mean the rope squeezing even tighter. Bored with this, Cole flips him over and briefly fucks his ass. Upon noticing his erection she pulls him up and starts to milk his cock…his enjoyment is clear as he cums hard on the floor and is left to think about his session.
Duration: 19:21
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 225.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cole Conners and Mitch West

Alisha Boortmeerbeek

Following the huge success of the first volume of Pussy Torment , featuring the nubile Vicci, this twat twisting new series from Master Rick Savage gives us the angelic Alisha from St. Paul, minnesota. The delightful damsel's legs are spread wide and held open as the wicked Savage exacts his very "special" brand of pussy punishment on the willing and demure girl. Metal and plasticps bite into her shaved labia. Then, hefty finishing weights are suspended from theps. After a lengthy dose of pussy flogging and other cruel treatment, the naked Alisha is tied to a radiator and her bald beaver is doused with scalding , cruel hot wax. Eeeyouch!!!!!!
Duration: 55:11
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1517kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 666.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alisha

Proving Her Worth Majestic

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Every once in a while we get a model who talks the talk, and can walk the walk. These moments are sporadic, but when we have one, we take full advantage. Luna Lovely is one of those models, and The Pope finally gets his hands on her for Hogtied. The first position is to get to know her, and have her body readily available for him to test every part of her. The initial touch puts a smile across Luna’s face, but when the reality of what is about to happen, and who is dishing out the punishment hits, her entire demeanor changes.
Duration: 49:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4868kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Proving Her Worth

Birthday Wishes: Defile Me Mc Clure

There is absolutely no end to the amount of punishment we can dish out to Hazel Hypnotic. “Hate me. Damage me. Defile me.” She's been saying the same thing since we started and as long as she keeps asking for it we will keep giving it to her. It's her birthday, and before we give her the cake we're going to have as much fun as we can with this party.
She has bruises everywhere. Her tits are crisscrossed with the thin red lines left by the single tail. Her ass has the fatter, blue-and-purple marks left by the canes. The marks cover her ass, her thighs, her back and chest. Each one is a present from one of our members, hand delivered by our crew. She will cherish them for as long as they last.
Duration: 53:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Birthday Wishes: Defile Me

Время генерации страницы 0.04163 секунды с 9 запросами