View Single Post
Old 07-14-2024, 02:31 PM   #41166
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Armani to Bondage Toy - Hogtied- Part 2 Roodhouse

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I walk up behind Armani, who is still on her knees. I stuff a rag in her mouth and then wrap gray tape around her head sealing it in. I then lay her on the cold cement floor. It's not long before I rope up her ankles and put her into a tight hogtie. The rest of the clip is Armani struggling, 1st on her stomach and then on her side. At the end of the clip, I return to manhandle my poor captive. It's time to put her in a new position, so I start to untie her and that's when the clip ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 30:34
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Armani to Bondage Toy - Hogtied- Part 2

Predicament Bondage And Extreme Torment Clancy

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Video language: English
Lola is a self proclaimed masochist, who can prove every bit of that just with her actions. She is one of the toughest of the recent new faces to grace the pages of Hogtied, so The Pope gets to work proving how tough she really is. First there is a heavy dose of flogging, then there are clothespins added to her flesh on top of the marks that are slowly appearing.
Format: mp4
Duration: 59:13
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2424kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Predicament Bondage And Extreme Torment

The Barn Rose Barcarrota

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Anna Rose is lead into the barn. An animal being pulled on a leash.She’s attached to a beam that is to become her companion for the foreseeable future.He toys with her. Pulling her against her bonds over and over.
Duration: 46:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7318kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Barn Rose

Bailey Blue - Excellence In Obedience Flint

Studio: Society SM
Bailey's been around the DungeonCorp block a bit, so to speak, she's a fine woman. Her beautiful body and attitude always make it a pleasure to have her. This week, she gets to work with the man himself Ogre. We witness it all as he binds her tightly and runs her though her paces. A tirade of whips ensues, reddening her flesh...Orgasms are abound as he pushes her to her limits. And Bailey duly suffers for him, exhibiting an excellence in obedience that is rarely found. Nothing is held back as the leather flies swiftly and Bailey suffers for her rewards...enduring her punishment all the way.
Duration: 56:12
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 975kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 421.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bailey Blue - Excellence In Obedience

Carrie Richeyville

Cast: Carrie
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,Domination ,High Heels ,Bondage ,Leather ,Humiliation ,Fingering ,BDSM ,Brunette ,Feet
Carrie has done some exploring of BDSM in her private life. When questioned, she reveals she has also gotten her feet wet with modeling by posing nude and in light bondage for “private collectors.” None of her experiences, however, has prepared her for this shoot.
She begins to struggle with the bondage immediately. This isn’t like the photo shoots the collectors paid her to do. There is no pawing and no fawning. No pantyhose rubbing or bare foot fondling.
Here there is silence. There is a rigid collar buckled unbearably tight around her neck. Her face is red with the strain and sweat drips off her brow.
I know the position she’s in is agony. I know her feet are screaming in the bargain basement high heels that don’t fit. I know it because I went to great lengths to make her suffer in precisely the way I want. I keep asking her if she wants her shoes off. I know she desperately does, but she keeps denying it. She’s afraid that if she says yes it will get worse and she knows she’s barely hanging in as it is. It doesn’t matter if she can’t bend herself the way some other girls can - the level of stress necessary varies from woman to woman. All you need to do is gradually raise it and wait.
Duration: 52:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Carrie

Facts of Desire: Petite 19 Year Old Trained by Anal Slut Step-Mom & Sadistic Butler State Line

Cast: Xander Corvus ,Holly Hendrix ,Syren de Mer
Genres: Petite ,Role Play ,Bondage ,toned ,Humiliation ,Redhead ,Threesome ,Anal ,Clover Clamps ,High Heels
Petite 19 year old Holly Hendricks is heart broken after another bad college affair and is home to receive solace and advice from her MILF Step-Mom, Syren de Mer. Nuzzled in her female role models huge tits she confesses she never wants to see another boy again and maybe isn’t cut out for this dating thing. Syren nods knowingly, consoling Holly as she rubs her slutty thighs together and waits desperately for Holly to leave so she can go back to fucking her sadistic Butler Xander Corvus.
Once Holly is tucked safely back in her room, Xander sets in on his buxom prey, tying Syren’s huge tits up tight and tormenting her nipples with the terrible clover clamps. Howling for mercy, Syren has her mouth filled with hard cock and her pussy clamped as well. Thrown over the family pool table and caned, anally , and made to cum Syren is finally put in her rightful place as a submissive anal whore.
However, Xander has not had enough until he posses both women in the family and sets about seducing an indignant Holly, whose tight body and curious mind betray her in the end. Agreeing to try out the blindfold and give up control for a moment, Holly finds herself wailing under a downpouring of hot wax on her tiny pert nipples, a storm of flogger hits, and throat full of hard cock. Handcuffed, she can only try to hold the position against the onslaught and contain her delight and surprise when she finds that her beloved Step-Mother is in the room and ready to guide her through her first BDSM sexual experience. The rest of the day is celebration of women training eachother in the art of submission, desire, and sex. An afternoon of anal fisting, hardcore threesome fucking, orgasm control, and it seems that Holly is ready to go out and try dating again as a fully mature submissive slut.
Duration: 1:07:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4863kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Facts of Desire: Petite 19 Year Old Trained by Anal Slut Step-Mom & Sadistic Butler

Petite journalist gangbanged into a gaping anal slut! Pickerington

Cast: Mercy West ,Owen Gray ,D. Arclyte ,Will Havoc ,Tommy Pistol ,Mickey Mod
Genres: slim ,Gaping ,Role Play ,Gangbang ,foreskin ,First Gangbang ,unshaved ,shaped ,black hair ,Brunette
Petite, all natural newcomer, Mercy West, gets all her small holes turned inside out in her very first gangbang ever! Once Mercy gets around 5 cocks all at the same time she’s uncontrollable and depravity drips from every orifice.
In this fantasy based in the 1970’s, Mercy plays a journalist who’s on the verge of getting fired from her job unless she can get the scoop. She decides to go undercover as a dude and investigate drug use in the California basketball league. She fools them at first but by a stroke of luck the coach catches Mercy naked in the shower and she’s got tits! He spanks her cute round ass raw and demands she confesses everything to him and the team. They man handle her and slap their dicks all over her face and down her pretty little throat until strings of saliva are dripping from her chin. This little spinner is thrown from cock to cock with anal and double penetration. She’s a total ravenous whore and her ass opens up wide to form a nice big gaping hole. Then the bitch is covered in 5 huge loads of cock juice until she’s completely dick drunk!
Duration: 1:17:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4897kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Petite journalist gangbanged into a gaping anal slut!

Время генерации страницы 0.03613 секунды с 9 запросами