Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

HarmonyConcepts Frisky Business Ban Part 8 Hartford

Release Year: 2001
Studio: HarmonyConcepts
Cast: Sadie Belle, Hollywood, Talia Monet, Sabrina Stone
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination
Jack Banner's latest video, "Frisky Business," starts with a bang. Rising star Sadie Belle is rudely grabbed, tied on screen, then tightly retied six times. She is mistaken for one of Jack's submissives, but her packed mouth prevents her from explaining.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:43:22
Video: 720x540, XviD, 1463kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HarmonyConcepts Frisky Business Ban Part 8

Gorgeous spanish model Bianca Resa is bound in Madrid Jones Mills

Cast: Rob Diesel ,Steve Holmes ,Bianca Resa
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,Submission ,Vaginal Penetration ,BDSM ,black hair ,foreskin ,slim ,Smoking ,Public ,Brunette
Video language: English
Beautiful Spanish model Bianca Resa is bound and led through the streets of Madrid to service the public. She is made into a public ashtray that even the police agree is an excellent idea. She is finally tied up and fucked in front of everyone at the local bar.
Format: mp4
Duration: 56:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4893kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gorgeous spanish model Bianca Resa is bound in Madrid

Sienna: Looks Can Be Deceiving Swartswood

Cast: Sienna
Genres: Ball Gag ,Submission ,Domination ,Anal ,Fingering ,Corporal Punishment ,BDSM ,slim ,Rope Bondage ,bottom
Video language: English
Back from our Casting Couch for a full shoot, Sienna is a gorgeous, sweet, shy girl. Only 19, with an innocent face and incredible puffy tits, she’s soft-spoken and lady-like. Don’t be fooled!
This girl transforms when we tie her up, from sweet young thing to filthy howling ass-whore in no time. With her lithe young body bound, nipples pinned, and tight wet pussy filled, Sienna really comes out of her shell. Foot caning makes her pretty face snarl and her pussy drip like a faucet. But there’s nothing like being tied up and ass-fucked to bring out the anal slut-beast in Sienna. Screaming orgasms are pretty fucking hot.
Duration: 43:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 967.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sienna: Looks Can Be Deceiving

BrutalMaster - Pig - Scourged AOL

We are not going to lie, this session is not for the faint of heart. The Scourge is one of the majority feared pain devices in Hell! It is so heartless and brutal we have not used it in greater amount than 15 years. But The Pig begged to suffer below it is vigour, this babe wanted to know what it would feel like to be destroyed, , pain in a matter of seconds. She discovered out, her body hanging limply from the ceiling in the playroom. In the end, The Pig was trickling as that babe crawled away. Be careful what u crave for, coz in Hell! it will happen to u.
Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 10:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264)

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BrutalMaster - Pig - Scourged

Birthday Wishes: Defile Me Faulkner

There is absolutely no end to the amount of punishment we can dish out to Hazel Hypnotic. “Hate me. Damage me. Defile me.” She's been saying the same thing since we started and as long as she keeps asking for it we will keep giving it to her. It's her birthday, and before we give her the cake we're going to have as much fun as we can with this party.
She has bruises everywhere. Her tits are crisscrossed with the thin red lines left by the single tail. Her ass has the fatter, blue-and-purple marks left by the canes. The marks cover her ass, her thighs, her back and chest. Each one is a present from one of our members, hand delivered by our crew. She will cherish them for as long as they last.
Duration: 53:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Birthday Wishes: Defile Me

Armani Post Tied - Part 1 Sugar Land

Armani met this guy at a bar. He told her he was into bondage. armani was intrigued, so she went home with him. As they walk into his "home" she sarcastically says, "nice place". The man leads her over to a post and pulls her arms behind her back and around the post. She thought she'd be handcuffed to a bed or something. Being tied to a post just sounds silly to her. The man is convincing though and she reluctantly agrees. She complains as the man adds more and more rope. Oh he takes a break occasionally, but its just to roughly grope her tits. He explains to her that he likes it and that it's not all about her. She seems to be getting more snarky as more and more ropes are added. She says "this is not normal" among other things. The man finally has had enough. he shoves a ball in her mouth with many leather straps attached. Now that armani is silenced, the man goes back to work adding more and more rope. He stops adding rope to her body for a moment, but it's only so he can attach a rope to the top of her harness gag and then tie it up high on the post, further limiting her range of motion. This is where Part 1 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:50
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 936.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Armani Post Tied - Part 1

Autumn vs. The Want Ad Oraville

Within a week of posting my ad online and a few emails later Autumn was at my door, eager to help. Feigning any prior experience with rope I awkwardly invited her to so I could practice. After 20 minutes Autumn was more than secure in her ropes and it was more than obvious that I needed no practice. Before Autumn could say anything a gag is pushed into her mouth and left to find a way out. Counting the minutes until our hour session is up she does her best to free herself to no avail. Even if she could reach a knot, they are cinched so tight she couldn't undo them. As the hour nears I drop several hundred dollars on the floor sending her into panic. I'll be needing her for a bit longer than an hour.
Duration: 21:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2303kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 384.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Autumn vs. The Want Ad

Время генерации страницы 0.04527 секунды с 9 запросами