LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Scout Boys - Scout Zack - Chapter 2 - The Trail Basye

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Scout Boys
Cast: Adam Snow, Zack Dean
Genres: anal, bareback, daddy, gay, kissing, oral, outdoors, rimming, smooth, twink
Scoutmaster Banner and young Scout Zack definitely had some sort of something going on. Neither could look at the other without blushing. It was impossible not to notice and, I’ve got to say, it was a little embarrassing. We all know that stuff happens lines get crossed, men will be men, boys will be boys but it’s crucial to keep those things on the down-low. That said, I’m pretty grateful in retrospect that they made things so goddamned obvious because it caused me to wonder whether Scout Zack might be up for it with a different vintage model! The stars aligned when the two of us were paired together for the day. He was working on his Bird Study badge and needed to check on some nesting boxes he’d built in the middle of nowhere. It was supposed to be a twenty-minute trek from base camp but we walked for what felt like miles, plainly in circles because I let the boy do the navigating. We hiked in near silence. That’s a good thing. I’m not really a man of words and I like it when there isn’t any need for pointless small talk. The longer I spent in Scout Zack’s company, the more he intrigued me. The boy is small, but rather perfectly formed. He always looks a little like he’s been poured into his uniform, which clings, like an enticing layer of skin, to every square inch of his body. By the time we’d arrived at our destination, my head was buzzing with the most inappropriate thoughts and I was bulging uncontrollably in my shorts. I told him I needed a leak and was pleased when he followed me off the trail and into the trees. I pulled my semi-hard dick out of my pants and he stood next to me, staring into the wilderness as though we were standing at a giant, invisible urinal. I could tell instantly that the boy was excited. He kept looking down, somewhat guiltily, at my dick. I, of course, maintained the upper hand by continually looking straight ahead, surveying him, subtlety, in my peripheral vision. The knowledge that he was checking me out instantly made me stiffen. The thought that he was getting off on me taking a piss was curiously arousing. It felt kinky. It suggested an openness to adventure. It almost felt like my dick had sent him into a trance. He couldn’t seem to take his eyes off it and then suddenly I heard him stuttering out two words; “it’s big.” I smiled and massaged it for a little while before saying,“it gets bigger.” For a moment, time seemed to stand still. The birds were singing merrily, the wind was rustling in the trees, a plane hummed somewhere in the distance, but I knew the only sound the boy was hearing right then was his heart thumping like crazy in his ears. I broke the silence and asked if he wanted to touch my dick. He nodded and reached out, taking my penis in his hand and fingering it like some sort of precious object. Needless to say, it responded favorably to his touch. He knew what to do. Banner had clearly taught him well. He fell to his knees and started to suck me, staring up with those big, innocent, Bambi-like eyes as I unzipped my shirt. His mouth felt good despite him struggling to get a great deal of my big dick inside it. He was eager to please though, and I couldn’t wait to test how far he’d go. He stood up and we kissed passionately while I aggressively kneaded the soft skin of his butt cheeks. I felt an overwhelming desire at that moment to fuck him and instantly spun him around, pushing him against a tree and ripping down his shorts and underwear. Within seconds, I had my tongue rammed deep inside his ass and he was gasping and groaning in anticipation. He was incredibly tight, but I made the assumption that Scoutmaster Banner had beaten me to his virginity and therefore that, if prepared carefully enough, young Scout Zack would be able to take a big ole daddy dick like mine. And sure enough, after a relatively short period, he opened up like a precious flower. I stood behind him, spat on my dick and lined myself up with his twitching hole, and penetrated him. It certainly took a while to get fully inside. His tight ass felt like a clamp on my cock and the noises he was making suggested I was stretching him to the absolute max. It all added to the general excitement of the moment and simply made me more determined to push the boy as far as possible. The sweat was soon dripping from his forehead. I grabbed his chest and squeezed him tight as I started to thrust as deep as I could inside him. He grabbed the tree and started to yell uncontrollably. I could feel the semen rising in my balls as I started to pound him with increasing speed and power, and then, suddenly, I passed the point of no return. I’d barely managed to pull out of his ass before the spunk started to fly out of me. I squirted for what felt like an eternity. So much cum shot out of me! I pushed a load of it back inside him. I wanted my DNA to meld with his. I wanted this to be an encounter he’d never forget.
Format: mp4
Duration: 26:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9824kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Scout Boys - Scout Zack - Chapter 2 - The Trail

LucioSaints Slave To Love Isaac and Lucio Palo Cedro

Release Year: 2015
Studio: LucioSaints
Cast: Isaac and Lucio
Genres: Anal Sex, Big Dick, Blowjob, Bondage, Cumshots, Fingering, Kissing, Latinos, Masturbation, Muscles, Piercing, Tattoos, Wax, Uncut.
It is said that when you lack the sense of sight, other senses sharpen. Lucio Saints is ready for feeling the mouth and the warm hole of the hot newcomer Isaac Eliad in a hard sex play with wax and ropes..
Duration: 25:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 478.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: LucioSaints Slave To Love Isaac and Lucio

Dean Tucker vs Ridge Michaels San Francisco

Cast: Dean Tucker ,Ridge Michaels
Genres: Anal Fingering ,Rimming ,Rough Sex ,Anal ,other hair color ,Humiliation ,shaved ,brunet ,Role Play ,BDSM
Video language: English
NK star, Dean Tucker, takes on newbie Ridge Michaels this week. Dean always brings raw, masculine aggression to the NK mats. With no fighting background, this studly Ridge is going on adrenaline and cockiness. He’s confident that he will be the one to break all the newcomer’s losing streak and plans on abusing Dean’s tight hole with his thick, eight-inch cock. Dean thinks Ridge is in for a huge reality check and can’t wait to toss this fresh meat all over the gym floor and fuck his virgin hole.
Duration: 53:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dean Tucker vs Ridge Michaels

Turkish Cum Guns Vol. 1 Oakland

Release Year: 2010
Studio: turkish-boys.com
Cast: Aladin Cem, Joi Mitchell, Adrian Winter, Ugur, Fabrizio Calabria, Nihat, Kamil Paulak, Ahmed, Nicolas Essler, Mahmut, Okan, Tarik, Metin
Genres: Solo-Action, Duo-Action, Trio-Action, Dildo Play, Self-Fingering, Cum Shots, Sperm Eating, Shaving
Video language: German
An other turkish boys hit.
See this hairy turkish macho guys playing with dildos and looking for cum.
Duration: 2:37:24
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 1846kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Turkish Cum Guns Vol. 1

Smirnov Hyderadad

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Solo, Big Dick, Cumshot, Fingering, Shaved, Masturbation, Handjob, Uncut, Smooth, Twink
Smirnov and his thick, long, uncut monster make a return appearance. Have a safe and happy holiday season and enjoy Max!
Duration: 1:51:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2180kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Smirnov

LucioSaints City Boys Part 06 Sangre Nueva River Ranch

Release Year: 2014
Studio: LucioSaints
Cast: Lucio Saints, Lucas De Paz
Genres: Anal Sex, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots, Fingering, Latinos, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos
Lucas De Paz has decided move in to the city, his first stop was at Lucio`s place found in there something more that a nice place to stay , in the midle time Allen is about to receives a tragedy news.
Duration: 24:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 462.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: LucioSaints City Boys Part 06 Sangre Nueva

Rusty Stevens vs Ben Deep Putnam Station

Cast: Ben Deep ,Rusty Stevens
Genres: Rimming ,brunet ,Anal Fingering ,Facesitting ,Rough Sex ,Jockstrap ,Domination ,unshaved ,Tattoo ,Role Play
Undefeated powerhouse Rusty Stevens is out to protect his record against the trim 6’4” newcomer Ben Deep. As usual, Rusty wasn’t worried about training for the match, he just made sure he “looks good.” Ben is hungry to challenge this cocky pretty boy and with his martial arts background he thinks he can make Rusty wish he had trained for this. In the game of domination, can stamina overpower strength? But then again, this is Rusty after all.
Duration: 51:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rusty Stevens vs Ben Deep

Время генерации страницы 0.04775 секунды с 9 запросами