Old 07-14-2024, 04:58 PM   #20865
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Jade Indica - Casting Couch

Jade Indica - Casting Couch

Cast: Jade Indica
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Anal, Blowjob, Dildo, Vibrator, Zapper, Ball Gag, Ring Gag, Cumshots, Cage, Outdoor, Flogging, Fingering

Jade likes to have her control taken away. Her fantasy is that some stranger makes her do things. When he puts cuffs on her wrists and ankles things start to go very wrong. Suddenly there's a dick in her face and she's going to have to suck it. She's strapped to him. If she wanted to get away she would have to break free from him. His dick is going to go where he wants it to. Jade has no choice. He walks her out to the barn, but she doesn't get to walk upright. Her legs are hobbled and her hands are taped up. In the barn he locks her down tight to use her however he wants.

Format: mp4
Duration: 54:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4805kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Jade Indica - Casting Couch

Diabolic Revelation

Cast: Krysta Kaos
Genres: Petite ,Domination ,Submission ,Metal Bondage ,natural boobs ,switch ,slim ,Handler ,Bondage ,Corporal Punishment
Video language: English

We start with Krysta in a predicament device, that reveals it's sadistic nature in due time. She is standing with her pussy connected to her feet by a chain. Her petite body is revealed as her clothes are ripped away little by little. Her body is reddened from heavy hands and flogging, then the device shows this whore what it's capable of.
Scene two begins with her in a brutal back bend that stretches her lean body out. Her drenched pussy is exposed and begging for attention. That will come, but first I want her to scream; scream so loudly that the entire castle can hear her. All of the sensitive spots are assaulted with multiple implements of torment.
This whore's pussy has been craving attention all day, so we put her on a little perch and fuck her cunt with omega. Her body starts to weaken and her mind starts to fade into that place that only girls that have been fucked into oblivion know about. The speed is increased more and more until this whore is a sloppy fucking mess.

Duration: 51:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Diabolic Revelation

Krissy Lynn

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

His boot presses into her flesh and he leans into her chest with all of his weight, as Katie continues to orgasm uncontrollably. He buries a large dildo deep inside of her cunt as her orgasms become overwhelming.

Duration: 45:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4769kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Krissy Lynn

A Tight Box Hogtie for Ariel - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. I buckle a thick leather collar around her neck, before placing Ariel on her stomach. She is soon hogtied, and I tell her to try and escape. She wiggles her bare feet as she mmmpphs, moans, and endures her bondage. I return after a while to find she has made 0 progress on her escape. I discipline her by snapping heavy rubber bands on her feet. I then give her ass some attention with a thin cane. I will get to more of that later... First I tie her toes with twine and then connect her toes to the D-ring on her head harness. This really intensifies her bondage and provides for much less movement, as she had too much for my liking. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 18:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 407.1 MB

Download A Tight Box Hogtie for Ariel - Part 2

Tyler File

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

The sky is pitch black when I shoot up in bed. My body is covered in sweat but I am shivering and cold. The nightmare was so vivid, almost real. It comes back to me in flashes. Like in a storm, how the lightening reveals everything for a brief moment. And then all is dark again. I see a house in a small town I don't recognize. A man in black grinning evilly as he throws me to the floor, tapes me up, and yanks my underwear off. My friend tyler is in the bathtub moaning and convulsing with mouth taped and shirt over her head. There is nothing I can do to help her. I can't even help myself. I see myself alone, belted down to a card table, trembling in fear.

Duration: 33:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4827kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Tyler File
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05052 секунды с 9 запросами