View Single Post
Old 07-14-2024, 06:38 PM   #20867
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Black Babydoll Nightie

Black Babydoll Nightie

It's time for bed, but we won't be getting any xxxx. Johnny has decided to find a new use for our headboard that does not including propping our heads up on pillows. Once I emerge from the bathroom wearing my sultry black baby doll nightie with satin panties, garter belt and stockings, Johnny snatches me up and corrals me over to the bed. He has me lay with my feet toward the headboard and my head closer to the footboard. Once I am in position, he ties my legs spread eagle to the head of the bed and my arms above my head to the foot of the bed. Now, what sort of night time bondage scenario (or any bondage scenario, for that matter) would be complete without a gag. Johnny gives me a black ball gag to match my ensemble and watches me squirm for a moment before he unveils his ultimate plan. He grabs the mic stand and attaches my hitachi vibrator on the end and then places it in just the right spot. Should he keep me here all night? I think so!

Format: mp4
Duration: 7:56
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2107kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 131.6 MB

Download Black Babydoll Nightie

Bitch Toy

Mina loves a scene that is handled right and Dee is an expert. Once she has her strung up by the arms, Dee takes the time to give her a wide range of sensations. Mina's foot is tormented with fingers and teeth and even a cane. Her pussy is where she's really sensitive, though, and Dee is going to take advantage.

Format: real
Duration: 47:02
Video: 852x488, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 253.5 MB

Download Bitch Toy

Kym Wilde and Ava

Cast: Kym Wilde ,Ava
Genres: High Heels ,Bondage ,BDSM ,Pierced Nipples ,Brunette ,Nylons Stockings ,Pussy Eating ,LezDom ,Corporal Punishment ,Anal
Video language: English

Ava gives us a perfect scene. She is a natural looking pretty girl, great body, sexually curious and willing to let Kym take complete control and care over her.

Duration: 30:51
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 359.3 MB

Download Kym Wilde and Ava

Proving Her Worth

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

Every once in a while we get a model who talks the talk, and can walk the walk. These moments are sporadic, but when we have one, we take full advantage. Luna Lovely is one of those models, and The Pope finally gets his hands on her for Hogtied. The first position is to get to know her, and have her body readily available for him to test every part of her. The initial touch puts a smile across Luna's face, but when the reality of what is about to happen, and who is dishing out the punishment hits, her entire demeanor changes.

Duration: 49:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4868kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Proving Her Worth

Sister Dee

Cast: Sister Dee
Genres: Submission ,Cage ,Domination ,shaved ,Humiliation ,Handler ,Spanking ,natural boobs ,Metal Bondage ,Corporal Punishment

This is one of the most intense shoots that has ever been posted on this site.
Sister Dee showed up with a serious need for an attitude adjustment, and that's just what she got.
Chained and locked down inside a metal box with an insulated electrified metal grate screwed in place just millimeters away from her flesh, she must hold herself perfectly still or receive a severe shock if she touches the grate. To make things interesting, cyd cattle prods her, torments her nipples and slathers her cunt with the fire sauce. It's only the first scene and her will is already broken.
The electrical cage predicament is followed up with an intense spanking and anal play scene with Sister Dee's head locked down beneath a concrete floor in a steel box, leaving the rest of her body above ground to be whipped and punished.
The final electrical interrogation scene completes an awesome set. If you watch only one shoot on this site, watch this one.

Duration: 1:06:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Sister Dee
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04736 секунды с 9 запросами