View Single Post
Old 07-14-2024, 08:33 PM   #20868
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Chaise

Chaise

As I lay back on the chaise on a lazy Sunday afternoon, I drift off and dream about wearing lacy pale pink and black lingerie with garters, satin panties and stockings....my dream man, Johnny approaches me and offers to tie me up tightly....with silky silvery gray rope....and give me a satin cleave gag to keep me from saying anything nonsensical. I dream away for what seems like forever. When I wake, I find it was not only in my dreams, but I had been wearing the prior lingerie when I fell into xxxx and Johnny took care of the rest during my reverie. I woke to find that all of my dreams had come true once again. And, then I just put on a little show...struggling around for Johnny, so he can fully appreciate his handiwork.

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:49
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2092kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 112.3 MB

Download Chaise

Avi Scott and Kylie Wilde

Cast: Kylie Wilde ,Avi Scott
Genres: Fingering ,Sybian ,shaped ,Anal ,shaved ,Pussy Eating ,glasses ,slim ,Lesbian ,Machine Dildo
Video language: English

This is the second Kylie and Avi shoot from our ski trip last winter. They really get swinging in the second half, just like we like to see two beautiful ladies make out.

Duration: 55:09
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 642.3 MB

Download Avi Scott and Kylie Wilde

Carissa Dumond Hogtaped in Pink - Part2

A nylon hood, extremely tight gag, tit bondage and more tape!

Duration: 11:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7793kbps
Audio: 321kbps

File size: 655.4 MB

Download Carissa Dumond Hogtaped in Pink - Part2

Marina Angel and Esmi Lee

Release Year: 2015
Studio: StraponSquad
Cast: Marina Angel, Esmi Lee
Genres: Strapon, Dildo

The cute and kinky Marina Angel loves lesbian domination and has proven to be quite the obedient sex slave. Mistress Esmi Lee steps right up to direct a session with a focus on constant orgasms.

Duration: 32:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7775kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Marina Angel and Esmi Lee

Hawt Blonde Gets Pounded

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Video language: English

Blonde All-American beauty Cherie starts in a standing spread with her arms harshly bound in reverse prayer. She desperately tries to please, enduring a hard pussy flogging. Claire tightens the neck rope pulling her neck into an intense angle. A vibrator is held in front of her cunt. If she wants to get off, she is going to have to strangle herself.

Duration: 1:10:36
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2421kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Hawt Blonde Gets Pounded
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04937 секунды с 9 запросами