View Single Post
Old 07-15-2024, 02:17 AM   #20873
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Belt Whipped, Clamped, and Hogtied in White Lingerie - Pa...

Belt Whipped, Clamped, and Hogtied in White Lingerie - Part 5

This clip starts where Part 4 ended. PJ is tough and it takes a lot to get to her, but she is really struggling... drool and a few tears roll down her face and chin. Remember she brought this on herself, so don't feel too sorry for her. I eventually give her a choice, I can leave the clamps on or I can remove them and whip her tits. I can't really understand her while she's wearing the huge ballgag, so I make the decision for her. I remove the clamps and use a leather strap to whip her tits and long perky nipples. You can tell by her reactions that she does not like this one bit! I remove her gag, so I can hear her reactions without it, before I free her from most of the ropes. I order her up against the post with her mouth open, which she does without hesitation... I'd say our little session today has paid off.

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2913kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 421.0 MB

Download Belt Whipped, Clamped, and Hogtied in White Lingerie - Part 5

Good Girl Gone Electroslut!

Cast: Aiden Starr ,Charlotte Cross
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,BDSM ,Tattoo ,LezDom ,Facesitting ,Electrical Play ,Cattle Prod ,natural boobs ,Electro Clamp ,Electric Dildo
Video language: English

Good girl get's electro sexed and tormented by hot domme Aiden Starr! Watch her beg for more electricity while Aiden dommes her with the taser, an electro pussy plug, a hog tie samurai fucking, wired pussy clamps, face sitting, and hot lesbian orgasms!

Duration: 49:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Good Girl Gone Electroslut!

Charlotte - Japanese style

Please welcome new girl Charlotte! This tall Czech model has a perfect body for some rope bondage. We tie her into a Japanese style box tie harness, so she can stay in bondage for a long time without any complications. Charlotte was a little nervous for this shoot, but she did a great job. Well, basically all she had to do is look pretty, and she nailed it! She struggled a bit in the video, but there was no escape from this tie. Not bad for her first time! Let's see if she will come back for more!

Duration: 4:02
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11699kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 352.0 MB

Download Charlotte - Japanese style

Ballet Sub Ella - warm up

Watch our new submissive Ella go through her classical ballet warm up routine while getting shocked! Now that's a challenge!!

Duration: 7:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13095kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 727.0 MB

Download Ballet Sub Ella - warm up

Predicament Bondage And Extreme Torment

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Video language: English

Lola is a self proclaimed masochist, who can prove every bit of that just with her actions. She is one of the toughest of the recent new faces to grace the pages of Hogtied, so The Pope gets to work proving how tough she really is. First there is a heavy dose of flogging, then there are clothespins added to her flesh on top of the marks that are slowly appearing.

Duration: 59:13
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2424kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Predicament Bondage And Extreme Torment
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04041 секунды с 9 запросами