View Single Post
Old 07-15-2024, 08:10 AM   #4860
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

I’m Your Useless Sex Toy Zelenograd

Cast: Aiden Starr, Hazel Paige
Genres: BDSM, Big Natural Tits, Blonde, Bondage, Brunette, Clothespins, Clover Clamps, Curvy, Dildo, Facesitting, Femdom, Fingering, Lesbian, LezDom, Pussy Eating, Rope Bondage, Strap On, Vibrator
Video language: English
Hazel Paige is a submissive young lesbian who gets wet when a cruel mistress like the dominant Aiden Starr verbally abuses her. Nothing makes her panties moist like being called a stupid, useless sex bimbo. Aiden has many gifts but her true talent is her way with words and she quickly obliges her objectified slut slave with her vicious tongue and critical discourse. First, Aiden tests the limits of Hazel’s concentration, pain tolerance, and ability to follow directions. She finds Hazel’s abilities as a service sub to be woefully lacking and punishes her accordingly. After putting cruel clover clamps and clothespins on her little perky tits and juicy pussy lips, she spanks her mercilessly until she begs to cum. Pleased with her pet whore’s sacrifice, Aiden allows her the pleasure of an orgasm while squeezing her fragile throat. Next, Hazel is restrained with inescapable rope bondage and is required to lick her mistress’s pussy. Aiden grinds on her face as she subjects her to repeated and unwanted orgasms, facilitated by a powerful vibrator. Hazel begs for mercy, but there is none to be found in this dungeon. To finish the day, Hazel is restrained. Her tight pink pussy gets crammed with a massive strap-on dildo. Aiden fucks her until her cunt is dripping. This makes Aiden more ravenous and she decides to fist Hazel’s pussy. Her hand barely fits inside and Hazel begs to cum from the overwhelming sensations. Aiden cackles with delight as she entices Hazel to lick all of the gooey cunt cream off of her fingers. This shoot is a treat for those who love watching a young slut cum uncontrollably.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:01:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9823kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I’m Your Useless Sex Toy

Dylan Ryan and Judas Teplice

Cast: Dylan Ryan ,Judass
Genres: slim ,Bondage ,Pegging ,brunet ,Boot ,CBT ,Pussy Eating ,Male Sub ,Humiliation ,Fingering
Dylan makes Her pathetic boy toy pay when he gets the prison treatment by his cellmates on the same day as her conjugal visit. She beats, ass fucks and ball slaps him into a squirming, whimpering puddle of prison meat.
Duration: 30:44
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 358.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dylan Ryan and Judas

Impregnate me, Bull! My Husband doesn't measure up! Taconic

Cast: Jason Brown ,Mz Berlin ,Jimmy Bullet
Genres: shaped ,Nylons Stockings ,big dick ,Redhead ,Femdom ,brunet ,Fingering ,Facesitting ,Black ,Male Sub
Welcome back Mz Berlin, for an intensely cruel and extremely filthy cuckolding triad! Mz Berlin wants to get pregnant but her husband just doesn’t add up. She seduces the well hung stud milk man and her husband walks in!! He knows his place around a bull cock like that and gets to sucking, prepping it for his wife to get fucked, cream pied and pregnant with another man’s baby while all he gets is jerking off onto her toes!
Duration: 45:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Impregnate me, Bull! My Husband doesn't measure up!

Faith's 3rd Gloryhole Visit Hillrose

Release Year: 2015
Genres: 12 Cumshots, Deepthroat, Facial, Fingering, Fucking, Gang Bang, Handjob, Interracial, Redhead, Shaved, Squirt, Swing Room, Tattoos
Faith's Gloryhole adventures don't need much description because they are all awesome! This smoke'n hot redhead always brings her A-Game and is ready to play. I could tell as soon as we met today that she was horny and ready for this one.
Duration: 1:12:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7831kbps
Audio: 246kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Faith's 3rd Gloryhole Visit

Salma - First Visit Stone Ridge

Cast: Salma
Genres: 11 Cumshots, Bareback, Booth Fucking, Brunette, Cheater, Creampie, Dick Sucking Lips, Fingering, Interracial, Latina, MILF, Shaved, Shot In 4K, Sloppy Blowjob, Tattoos
The "Cheating Latina" out did herself today at the Gloryhole by not only blowing a bunch of random strangers and swallowing their loads but she also let a few of them bareback fuck her until they filled her with cum. It didn't take long before she was a sloppy mess and each guy had no clue they were fucking freshly creampied pussy.
She said her b/f would be mad if he found out she went to the Gloryhole but wouldn't break up with her which I find a little hard to believe. Any "normal" guy would flip the fuck out and never stick their dick in her again.
We all know that Latina's are little brown fucking machines and this one made sure we didn't forget it. I'll let the hashtags speak for themselves on this one
Duration: 56:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10681kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Salma - First Visit

Girls cum on their birthday Bingham

Cast: Nika Murr & Maddy Nelson
Genres: Girl/Girl, Lesbian, Blonde, Brunette, Fingering, Kissing, Natural tits, Pussy licking, Scissoring, Shaved, Teen
Yay! It's Nika's birthday and she invites Maddy over to celebrate this wonderful day! Maddy doesn't come empty handed so Nika's in for a real treat when she receives a camera. She instantly starts playing in front of it, so we can say our beautiful sweethearts really made love in front of the camera, making each other orgasm.
Duration: 29:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9744kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Girls cum on their birthday

Charlotte Sins - Bound In The Sun Pleasant Garden

Cast: Charlotte Sins
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Brunette, Domination, Fingering, Flogging, Outdoors, Rope Bondage, Submission, Suspension, Tattoo, Vibrator
The beautiful Charlotte Sins is back on Kink and this time she’s in for some outdoor rope bondage with The Pope. First Charlotte has her arms tied over her head, bound to the Kink Thunderdome. The Pope takes advantage, playing with her tits and then moves on to some flogging. Wanting Charlotte more subdued, The Pope adds more rope to one leg and raises it up. After that he brings out the Hitachi and Charlotte’s orgasms only inspire The Pope to add more rope, leaving her suspended in quite the predicament. The Pope ties up Charlotte into a full suspension and then coaxes a few more orgasms from her throbbing pussy. Finally Charlotte is bound to the box and The Pope tests her resolve with the flogger. Using the flogger to choke Charlotte, The Pope goes back to vibing her pussy. Charlotte writhes in pleasure and The Pope kneels on her stomach while using the Hitachi. After some more flogging for good measure, The Pope gives Charlotte a few final orgasms as her well earned reward.
Duration: 35:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9665kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Charlotte Sins - Bound In The Sun
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09821 секунды с 9 запросами