View Single Post
Old 07-15-2024, 02:04 PM   #41180
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Birthday Girl: Electric spankings, fucking, & tons of pussy licking! Wynne

Cast: Dolly Leigh ,Veruca James
Genres: black hair ,toned ,Dominatrix ,Bondage ,Electrode Punishments ,Electric Dildo ,Brunette ,slim ,Electro Plug ,bottom
Video language: English
Adorable birthday girl Dolly Leigh, visits hot Dominatrix Veruca James for an electric birthday spanking, suspension bondage, zapping, e-stim sticky pads, copper wire, tons of pussy licking, and multi orgasmic electrosex!
Format: mp4
Duration: 58:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4862kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Birthday Girl: Electric spankings, fucking, & tons of pussy licking!

You know you're doing something right when you make this girl blush High Bridge

Cast: Adrianna Nicole
Genres: Handler ,Big Natural Tits ,BDSM ,natural boobs ,Bondage ,Domination ,Blonde ,Corporal Punishment ,Metal Bondage ,smooth
You’re probably already familiar with Adrianna Nicole and her special kind of charm. This hot slut was made for fetish modeling: huge, beautiful brown eyes, full lips, big natural tits, and smooth skin that marks a lovely rose color when caned.
Adrianna is flexible and tough as nails, so we bend her at the knees into a severe, back-breaking position with our unyielding metal device. Her tits are rubber-banded into pretty pink globes, making them easy targets for our cane and flogger. We stuff her pretty pussy with cock, and Hitachi her into oblivion. Watching the look of pleasure and torment on Adrianna’s sweet face nestled between those increasingly purple tits makes our balls ache in the most delightful way. There’s really no other place we’d rather be.
Duration: 15:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 353.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: You know you're doing something right when you make this girl blush

Recipe for Disaster Butuan City

Cast: Orlando ,Elizabeth Thorn
Genres: Domination ,black hair ,switch ,Latinx ,other hair color ,Metal Bondage ,Bondage ,BDSM ,Handler ,shaved
Start by taking a willing pain slut. Add in brutal device bondage, then a heavy helping of torment. Sprinkle on some screaming orgasms, and you have an amazing shoot. Make the bondage more excruciating as the day goes on, and keep adding a variety of pain and suffering. Throw in a splash of dunking while she’s blindfolded, and you end up with one of the toughest shoots Elizabeth has ever had to endure.
Duration: 1:01:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4849kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Recipe for Disaster

I’m Your Useless Sex Toy Tyndall

Cast: Aiden Starr, Hazel Paige
Genres: BDSM, Big Natural Tits, Blonde, Bondage, Brunette, Clothespins, Clover Clamps, Curvy, Dildo, Facesitting, Femdom, Fingering, Lesbian, LezDom, Pussy Eating, Rope Bondage, Strap On, Vibrator
Hazel Paige is a submissive young lesbian who gets wet when a cruel mistress like the dominant Aiden Starr verbally abuses her. Nothing makes her panties moist like being called a stupid, useless sex bimbo. Aiden has many gifts but her true talent is her way with words and she quickly obliges her objectified slut slave with her vicious tongue and critical discourse. First, Aiden tests the limits of Hazel’s concentration, pain tolerance, and ability to follow directions. She finds Hazel’s abilities as a service sub to be woefully lacking and punishes her accordingly. After putting cruel clover clamps and clothespins on her little perky tits and juicy pussy lips, she spanks her mercilessly until she begs to cum. Pleased with her pet whore’s sacrifice, Aiden allows her the pleasure of an orgasm while squeezing her fragile throat. Next, Hazel is restrained with inescapable rope bondage and is required to lick her mistress’s pussy. Aiden grinds on her face as she subjects her to repeated and unwanted orgasms, facilitated by a powerful vibrator. Hazel begs for mercy, but there is none to be found in this dungeon. To finish the day, Hazel is restrained. Her tight pink pussy gets crammed with a massive strap-on dildo. Aiden fucks her until her cunt is dripping. This makes Aiden more ravenous and she decides to fist Hazel’s pussy. Her hand barely fits inside and Hazel begs to cum from the overwhelming sensations. Aiden cackles with delight as she entices Hazel to lick all of the gooey cunt cream off of her fingers. This shoot is a treat for those who love watching a young slut cum uncontrollably.
Duration: 1:01:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9823kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I’m Your Useless Sex Toy

Chairtied in a Sweater Volgograd

It's a little too cold for me to take my bad butt outside, so that doesn't leave me with a whole lot of options. Especially after I am dressed in my black sweater, leather skirt and boots. It's a whole lot of leather and somebody's gotta enjoy my bad attitude. Today, it will be Johnny. And, he thinks he would fancy me tied up on a kitchen chair with my legs pulled back up to my wrists that are by the sides of the chair. He gives me a gag to keep me from ruining this moment (maybe it's because I look so good in a gag) and he steps back to admire the show. But, as usual, it's not only about the struggle. Sometimes you gotta pull up the skirt to expose the panties and apply a hitachi. Johnny keeps me thoroughly ties up in knots as I make my way to an orgasm. Oh, and the vibtator nearly burns a hole through the chair. Safety first, babes!
Duration: 7:42
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2104kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 127.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chairtied in a Sweater

Charli Acacia New York

Charli Acacia has the right attitude, drive and determination to become a BDSM rough sex superstar, and when we asked her to try and squirt on camera for you guys, she said she would try her hardest even though she's never done it before. Thatta' girl, Charli, that's a good sex slave! Of course, Master Bruno lends a hand, and a cock, and a whip, a vibrator and a violet wand, to help Charli achieve her dream. Chained and secured with leather straps to a small wooden box, Charli's entire body is shocked with the violet wand to tune her up. She shrieks in agony as the static electricity stings her sensitive clit and nipples. The Hitachi wand is applied to her clit until she begs for cock. Charli receives her reward and gets her throat and pussy deeply penetrated and fucked with equal intensity. The skilled Master Bruno shoves four fingers into Charli's gash, and puts the vibe directly on her clit until she squirts, not once, but three fucking times! It's super intense and way better than any reality TV! Charli thinks she's finished, but she gets the dildo on a stick jammed in her bald biscuit. More throat fucking and pussy hammering, and then Bruno dumps a huge load of spuzz in her mouth which Charli hungrily swallows down. An amazing scene with an amazing slut!
Duration: 29:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7742kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Charli Acacia

Sensual Hungarian babe Zazie Skymm enjoys bondage fetish sex session Prince Albert

Cast: Zazie Skymm
Genres: Anal, Blonde, Cumshot, Fetish, Hardcore, Sex Toys, Teen, Ass Fucking, Facial, Fantasy, Glamour
Well-hung Nikki Nuttz teases and drips wax all over Zazie Skymm’s gorgeous curves. The Hungarian beauty moans with pleasure while getting her sweet shaved pussy licked and cheeky ass fucked passionately. She orgasms then returns the favor and receives Nikki’s load all over her beautiful face.
Duration: 38:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sensual Hungarian babe Zazie Skymm enjoys bondage fetish sex session

Время генерации страницы 0.04973 секунды с 9 запросами