View Single Post
Old 07-15-2024, 02:04 PM   #20877
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Autumn vs. The Want Ad

Autumn vs. The Want Ad

Within a week of posting my ad online and a few emails later Autumn was at my door, eager to help. Feigning any prior experience with rope I awkwardly invited her to so I could practice. After 20 minutes Autumn was more than secure in her ropes and it was more than obvious that I needed no practice. Before Autumn could say anything a gag is pushed into her mouth and left to find a way out. Counting the minutes until our hour session is up she does her best to free herself to no avail. Even if she could reach a knot, they are cinched so tight she couldn't undo them. As the hour nears I drop several hundred dollars on the floor sending her into panic. I'll be needing her for a bit longer than an hour.

Format: mp4
Duration: 21:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2303kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 384.7 MB

Download Autumn vs. The Want Ad

Bedroom Hogtie

It's my favorite time of day again. What time of the day is that you may ask? Bedtime, of course. That is the one time of day when I can get just what I want-a chance to wear lingerie and be tied up and gagged. Johnny has generously given me this turquoise lace top satin nightie to wear with matching flowered satin panties. When I am up on the bed and ready for bed, Johnny uses the silky silver rope to tie my in a strict hogtie, pronouncing my bare legs and feet. And, then, he gives me a thick white cleave gag. Finally, we can watch our nightime television shows in an equitable amount of silence. Good night!

Duration: 14:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5903kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 622.0 MB

Download Bedroom Hogtie

Hawt Blonde Gets Pounded

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Video language: English

Blonde All-American beauty Cherie starts in a standing spread with her arms harshly bound in reverse prayer. She desperately tries to please, enduring a hard pussy flogging. Claire tightens the neck rope pulling her neck into an intense angle. A vibrator is held in front of her cunt. If she wants to get off, she is going to have to strangle herself.

Duration: 1:10:36
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2421kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Hawt Blonde Gets Pounded

You know you're doing something right when you make this girl blush

Cast: Adrianna Nicole
Genres: Handler ,Big Natural Tits ,BDSM ,natural boobs ,Bondage ,Domination ,Blonde ,Corporal Punishment ,Metal Bondage ,smooth
Video language: English

You're probably already familiar with Adrianna Nicole and her special kind of charm. This hot slut was made for fetish modeling: huge, beautiful brown eyes, full lips, big natural tits, and smooth skin that marks a lovely rose color when caned.
Adrianna is flexible and tough as nails, so we bend her at the knees into a severe, back-breaking position with our unyielding metal device. Her tits are rubber-banded into pretty pink globes, making them easy targets for our cane and flogger. We stuff her pretty pussy with cock, and Hitachi her into oblivion. Watching the look of pleasure and torment on Adrianna's sweet face nestled between those increasingly purple tits makes our balls ache in the most delightful way. There's really no other place we'd rather be.

Duration: 15:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 353.4 MB

Download You know you're doing something right when you make this girl blush

Captive Chrissie Marie

Chrissy wakes up in another room. She quickly gathers herself, realizing her wrists are tied tight, but her legs are still free! Just as she attempts to get up, the criminal comes in and stops her. "Well good morning sunshine. How's it going?" As he grabs some rope and starts to frog tie her legs. Chrissy keeps her cool and acts coy. "Just fine actually. In a bind, but nothing I haven't handled before. Gonna be even better when I bust out of here, call my men, and put you behind bars." The criminal laughs "Yeah, that'll be the day." Chrissy struggles as the criminal finishes tying her legs tight. Then he starts to tie her elbows, upper and lower chest. "Whatever. Finish this crap, and make your getaway. I will find you again. My men have got your routine down to the last hour of the day." The criminal laughs "My Routine huh? Your men huh?" Chrissy looks in confusion "Yeaaaah? What, did you think I got here on a wish and a prayer?" The criminal grabs her by the chin and smiles "Yeah actually." Chrissy stares at him with a stupified expression, before she can respond the criminal shoves a pair of panties in her mouth and starts to wraparound tape gag her tight. "You really don't get it do you? Getting all of my men that fast? No roadblocks along the way? You didn't think it was a little too easy?!" He finishes tape gagging her as Chrissy looks at him in confusion once more.

Duration: 21:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5838kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 916.5 MB

Download Captive Chrissie Marie
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11223 секунды с 9 запросами