Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Marina Angel and Esmi Lee Jesse

Release Year: 2015
Studio: StraponSquad
Cast: Marina Angel, Esmi Lee
Genres: Strapon, Dildo
The cute and kinky Marina Angel loves lesbian domination and has proven to be quite the obedient sex slave. Mistress Esmi Lee steps right up to direct a session with a focus on constant orgasms.
Format: mp4
Duration: 32:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7775kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marina Angel and Esmi Lee

Captive Chrissie Marie Pasco

Chrissy wakes up in another room. She quickly gathers herself, realizing her wrists are tied tight, but her legs are still free! Just as she attempts to get up, the criminal comes in and stops her. “Well good morning sunshine. How's it going?” As he grabs some rope and starts to frog tie her legs. Chrissy keeps her cool and acts coy. “Just fine actually. In a bind, but nothing I haven't handled before. Gonna be even better when I bust out of here, call my men, and put you behind bars.” The criminal laughs “Yeah, that'll be the day.” Chrissy struggles as the criminal finishes tying her legs tight. Then he starts to tie her elbows, upper and lower chest. “Whatever. Finish this crap, and make your getaway. I will find you again. My men have got your routine down to the last hour of the day.” The criminal laughs “My Routine huh? Your men huh?” Chrissy looks in confusion “Yeaaaah? What, did you think I got here on a wish and a prayer?” The criminal grabs her by the chin and smiles “Yeah actually.” Chrissy stares at him with a stupified expression, before she can respond the criminal shoves a pair of panties in her mouth and starts to wraparound tape gag her tight. “You really don’t get it do you? Getting all of my men that fast? No roadblocks along the way? You didn’t think it was a little too easy?!” He finishes tape gagging her as Chrissy looks at him in confusion once more.
Duration: 21:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5838kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 916.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Captive Chrissie Marie

Hawt Blonde Gets Pounded Pinson

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Video language: English
Blonde All-American beauty Cherie starts in a standing spread with her arms harshly bound in reverse prayer. She desperately tries to please, enduring a hard pussy flogging. Claire tightens the neck rope pulling her neck into an intense angle. A vibrator is held in front of her cunt. If she wants to get off, she is going to have to strangle herself.
Duration: 1:10:36
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2421kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hawt Blonde Gets Pounded

Multi Orgasmic Lesbian Slut Smithers

Cast: Sovereign Syre ,Cherry Torn
Genres: Strap On ,Slave ,Lesbian ,Sub ,natural boobs ,Nipple Torment ,Dominatrix ,Humiliation ,other hair color ,Bondage
The sexual attraction between these two women flies off the screen and we had a hard time keeping them off of each other between scenes! Welcome the gorgeous Sovereign Syre to WhippedAss! Sovereign loves to fuck women and it’s obvious from the amount of orgasms Mistress Cherry Torn rips from between her legs. Sovereign is dying to be punished and to please her mistress. Multiple orgasms, hard spanking, ass and pussy licking, nipple torment and strap-on ass fucking are all included!
Duration: 1:14:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Multi Orgasmic Lesbian Slut

Brutalmaster - Tramp – Bastinado Torture Okha

Release Year: 2023
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
This is a bonus movie, we hadn’t planned to release this so soon, but it was just so great we could not resist. BrutalMaster is like that sometimes.
Duration: 20:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 18386kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brutalmaster - Tramp – Bastinado Torture

Cherry English - cute reverse prayer Waldorf

Tiny slave Cherry English visited us! She is so cute! We tied her in red rope in a proper reverse prayer. Of course, we had to add a shiny red ballgag. She had never done this extreme position before and she was a little scared, but she did so well! Her hands all folded high up behind her neck, Cherry struggles and wriggles and drools. Don’t miss it!
Duration: 4:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14590kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 460.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cherry English - cute reverse prayer

Bound In The Sun Altona

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Charlotte writhes in pleasure and The Pope kneels on her stomach while using the Hitachi. After some more flogging for good measure, The Pope gives Charlotte a few final orgasms as her well earned reward.
Duration: 35:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9665kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bound In The Sun

Время генерации страницы 0.10287 секунды с 9 запросами