Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

RealTimeBondage Nikki Darling, Abigail Dupree Tough Love Part 2 Deerfield

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Nikki Darling
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture
She can earn their permission, but it is going to take some begging. And once she has finished she knows there is no way in hell it means that we are.
Format: mp4
Duration: 45:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7288kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage Nikki Darling, Abigail Dupree Tough Love Part 2

Cindy Dollar - extreme hogtie Hyampom

Cindy Dollar is back and we have got a really nice challenge for her! Elbows together, wrists pulled up, hogtied to the top of her harness gag! That’s a very extreme position to hold! Cindy is a real trooper, she is flexible with huge boobs, which makes her a perfect bondage model. She usually doesn’t shoot much bondage, so it is even more impressive that she managed this position! She couldn’t move much, all she could do was moan and wriggle her butt a little. Don’t miss this great picture set and video!
Duration: 4:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14557kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 449.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cindy Dollar - extreme hogtie

DominatedGirls - Gina D. Cradle Of Pain Phillipsville

This place is the cradle of pain, the nest of humiliation, the lair of mean intentions. This is Master Zenza's home and her latest prey, Gina will learn what does it mean to be broken and used. Zenza has all the tools to put Gina in every distress or pleasure he wants, and the Master won't hold back anything to control the girl's senses.
Duration: 38:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 17341kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DominatedGirls - Gina D. Cradle Of Pain

Eager Anal Cutie Returns to TUF to be Destroyed Ajo

Cast: Seth Gamble ,Emma Haize ,Cherry Torn
Genres: Rough Sex ,shaved ,Anal ,Humiliation ,bottom ,other hair color ,slim ,Bondage ,Brunette ,Role Play
Video language: English
Petite little trainee Emma Haize returns to The Upper Floor to earn her training collar after humiliating failure at her initiation some years back. Unfortunate for her our most prestigious and well trained slave Cherry Torn is on duty that day, already getting slammed with cock and part way through shining all the silver. Cherry is a perfect slave, and that means being a vicious dominating guide for the new slaves. She wastes no time stripping down Emma for an old school TUF training day: heavy chains, athletic torment, fucking machines, caged pussies in orgasm training, intense bondage, blow jobs with gags, electrical punishment, and plenty of corporal. This tiny little ballerina is screaming all day long trying take cock deep in her ass and keep her new mistress pleased.
Duration: 1:10:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4887kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Eager Anal Cutie Returns to TUF to be Destroyed

Nerdy College Girl Turned Depraved Anal Slave Shengxian

Cast: Dahlia Sky ,Xander Corvus ,Nickey Huntsman
Genres: glasses ,Threesome ,Rope Bondage ,Tattoo ,Curvy ,Brunette ,slim ,Oral Sex ,Collar ,master
Video language: English
Nickey Huntsman is a precocious Human Sexualities major coming to the darkly sensuous Upper Floor to study female submission and the BDSM lifestyle. Dahlia’s pleasure in consensual sexual slavery and desperate need to let the Butler have his way with her gorgeous body and mind beguile the young student. Soon Nickey’s glasses are off and her eyes are wide as she is inducted into the slave lifestyle. Hard cock shoved deep in her throat and ass as she learns to play the power games and keep her fellow slaves’ pussy happy while she takes her punishment flogging. Nickey’s empathy gets in her way, and she finds herself holding silver trays attached to Dahlia’s nipple clamps and getting fucked after her dress is cut away from her perfect body. In the slave training collar she has her round ass beaten and her face used to please Dahlia’s pink pussy. Both slaves have their asses fucked and shocked in turn by the Butler until Nickey learns to beg like a depraved slave for the cum.
Duration: 57:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4851kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nerdy College Girl Turned Depraved Anal Slave

Chanelle is Pissed that she's Hogtied and Toe Tied - Part 3 Kaleva

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. I return and start telling her all of the things Miguel and I are going to do to her. She moans and curses with all she can muster, as I shove my sock clad foot in her face. I take some pics to send to Miguel and I even roll her on her side so he can see some different angles. She's a tough one, as she is still angrily cursing me. I whip her feet with a leather strap for a while and this pretty much does her in. I believe that she is about ready to be loaded into the van, but first her gag needs to be replaced, as it is a hot day and the tape is just not sticking anymore to to all the sweat. I gag her with the same large sock, but wrap her head with many wraps of vetwrap and black tape. You can see it in her eyes... she knows she is not getting out of this bondage, until I decide, and that is the look I have been waiting for. The clip ends shortly after the last gag is applied.
Duration: 15:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2919kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 339.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chanelle is Pissed that she's Hogtied and Toe Tied - Part 3

Cabin Fever with Dakkota Bryans Road

Dakkota and I are on a vacation in the woods. She starts prancing around in tight white yoga pants and white bra. It's not long before there is too much movement for my liking and out come the ropes. Dakkota has a look on her face of satisfaction as her plan has worked... as planned. Dakkota is manhandled and roped and gets an over sized gag that her tiny mouth is not used to. This was a quick shoot to test out new camera equipment. I will be doing more like this soon, and as I get used to the new cams, I'll start upping the intensity again, but don't worry, I still have a lot of older content that I am currently editing on the old system.
Duration: 26:36
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2944kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 599.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cabin Fever with Dakkota

Время генерации страницы 0.36820 секунды с 9 запросами