Old 07-15-2024, 02:08 PM   #41192
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Psycho girlfriend's lesson Globe

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Kink
Lulu Chu thinks her boyfriend Christian is cheating on her while he’s at work so she stages an ambush at his construction job. Christian isn’t cheating, just a working stiff that’s had enough of Lulu’s accusations so he decides to teach her a lesson. First Christian takes Lulu down on a workbench and fingers her tight pussy. He makes her kneel and stuffs his cock in her mouth. Lulu fights back but she’s no match for Christian’s size, which he uses to his advantage. He bends her over and fucks her pussy. After having his fun, Christian makes her suck his cock. Next Lulu is on her back, tied to the workbench with her legs spread-eagle and Christian takes full advantage of her exposed pussy and fucks her good. Some choking and spanking is necessary to keep Lulu in line while Christian has his way with her soaking wet fuck-hole. Finally, Lulu is tied to the bench and Christian takes turns fucking Lulu’s mouth and pussy, before he’s finally had his fill and blows his load all over her ass.
Format: mp4
Duration: 53:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9758kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Psycho girlfriend's lesson

Mindy Main Ocracoke

Cast: Mindy Main ,Mark Davis
Genres: Rough Sex ,toned ,fake boobs ,Rope Bondage ,Corporal Punishment ,big dick ,Blowjob ,Tattoo ,shaved ,Facefucking
Video language: English
Mindy Main was in over her head for this shoot. She was curious about doing a real BDSM scene, but just couldn’t relax enough to enjoy the experience. So we stopped the shoot after a bound blowjob scene and told her not to worry, this kind of sex is not for everyone.
Duration: 17:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 384.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mindy Main

Clear Strap Hogtie for Amanda - Part 2 Cameron Mills

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... More clear straps are tightened and cinched around her upper body, before Dr. Cupcakes once again starts slapping her ass and manhandling her. He orders her to turn for him so he can admire his work. Amanda struggles to inch around several times as he watches from a short distance. He eventually puts her on her knees and adds one more strap. The Dr. enjoys some gag talk from time to time, so he coaxes some out of Amanda. Since she will need to get used to being on her knees, he leaves her there for a bit, before returning and placing her on her stomach. This is where Part 2 ends.
Duration: 19:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2937kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 436.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Clear Strap Hogtie for Amanda - Part 2

Cherry Velvet Visits, and Ends Up Bound... Surprise Surprise! - Part 2 Billom

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... cherry sits waiting on the bed for a new gag. I return and I have one. A shop rag is stuffed in her mouth and sealed in with clear tape. I then roll her onto her stomach and bind her ankles and feet. I then put her into a Tight hogtie. I retie her head back by her hair as well. I tie her crotchrope through the back of her chest harness and then up overhead, making sure everything is nice and tight. cherry can barely move an inch. I smack her ass a few times before I leave her once again. When I finally return, I roll her on her side and tie the rope that was pulling her up down to a ring bolted to the floor. There's no way she can roll back now. I tie a length of rope to her crotchrope and pull it down tight to another ring bolted to the floor. I leave her once again as I sit back and enjoy the view. I decide to pay some attention to her after a while. I rip open her blouse and manhandle and and smack her ass for a while. I remove her gag shortly after. I don't release her quite yet though. I nose hook her instead. I leave her once again. At the end of the clip is behind the scenes footage of cherry being released from the hogtie and then some commentary by her.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 39:03
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cherry Velvet Visits, and Ends Up Bound... Surprise Surprise! - Part 2

Colibri - tied up on the table Avera

New girl! Colibri wanted to try a hogtie, just like some of her friends before her (Astrid, Velisa, Maya)! How many of these friends are there! We are always happy to help pretty friends to have their first hogtie experience. Colibri did really well in her table hogtie! Tight ropes with ballgag and hair tie! She is a cutie!
Duration: 5:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14609kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 551.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Colibri - tied up on the table

Party Favor Hugoton

Cast: Charlotte Vale
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,Kinky ,Mask ,Brunette ,Orgy ,Public ,Rope Bondage ,Strap On ,Leather Cuffs ,Submission ,Anal
Charlotte Vale gets used as a party favor by a roomful of horny perverts. She is tied up, smacked around, whipped, spanked, kissed, and made to orally service everyone in the room. By the end of the night her pussy is sore, her hands and mouth are tired, and she has received several loads of squirt and cum on her perky natural tits. A very good party favor indeed.
Duration: 1:08:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Party Favor

The Training of Cherry Torn, Day Two Abbottabad

Cast: Cherry Torn ,Maestro
Genres: natural boobs ,Anal ,Corporal Punishment ,black hair ,Athletic ,Rope Bondage ,High Heels ,Submission ,Bondage ,Oral Sex
The first thing is to pay her debt.She owes us for her demerit.Offer a gambit: 5 successful minutes w the whip in exchange for for 3 merits.Failure earns her a day of punishment.
Core Skills In Pain Management
The Training Whip‘Sir, please hurt me Sir.’
Identify Criterion For Skills Assessment
Successful pain management is:Regular BreathingNo SweatingActively participating, PresentProgressively take moreFailure is:Not actively engagedNon-responsive
Psychological Elements
Hypothesis
Old associations of submission with a meek, weaker former self block current reaches into slavehood, manifesting as symptoms of reactance and frustration and causing a confusing inner struggle.Reactance: ‘an emotional reaction in direct contradiction to rules or regulations that threaten or eliminate specific behavioral freedoms.’Is it possible that the decision to relinquish one’s authority can be considered a ‘free behavior’?
Psych Assessment
Who is she and what is she good for?(given in her order, under duress)taking painsucking cockfuckingtaking orderscleaning up messto look atenduring
Sucking
Cannot keep hands off the cockAdequate technique, tight lips
Masturbation
Bound in painful positionOrdered to masturbateSuffers beautifully
Fucking
Shaved pussyTight and responsiveSlow to orgasmTakes a hard poundng well
Homework.
Duration: 1:02:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB