View Single Post
Old 07-15-2024, 04:04 PM   #983
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Give Me Wood, Scene 4 - Martin Rivers, Titus Snow Mantee

Video language: English
He who seeks, finds – that’s the motto of this splendidly horny scene, when the ever-adorable Titus Snow finally makes all his torturous wandering in the woods worthwhile by encountering the equally desirable Martin Rivers. A rendezvous that quickly results in both lads heading off to Snow’s nearby apartment so that the two fellows can get to know each other that little bit better. Needless to say, the boys don’t waste much time with mindless introductions. Indeed, both guys are soon snogging each other’s faces off, whilst eagerly caressing the bulges in their crotches; before Rivers heads south for a face-to-face meeting with Snow’s now grossly swollen cock.
Format: mp4
Duration: 19:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3902kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 563.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Give Me Wood, Scene 4 - Martin Rivers, Titus Snow

OnlyFans-Still on My Journey to Find a Jobber Who Can Handle My Torture Rack Haviland

Video language: English
Brings his amazing bottoming game to the club and takes not one but two huge dicks. Phoenix Fellington and Zario Travezz volunteer to pound Alessio out and drop two big loads all over and inside his ass.
Duration: 5:25
Video: 596x1080, AVC (H.264), 5869kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 239.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: OnlyFans-Still on My Journey to Find a Jobber Who Can Handle My Torture Rack

David Webb and Tomas De Rico - Sanity's Threshold - Chapter 7 Oak Run

Studio: DreamBoyBondage
Cast: David Webb and Tomas De Rico
Blond piece of ass David Webb is chained down on an inclined platform, naked, ass exposed, struggling against his bonds, when Tomas De Rico arrives, whip in hand, and beats his broad back and bulbous ass then shoves a butt-plug into his tight hole. Now it's time for the young patient's real 'treatment' – a good lashing with a single-tail whip. This rich kid needs to learns he is nothing special – just another fuck boy who deserves to be tortured and whenever his master desires. Spraying his fresh wounds with rubbing brings the point home.
Duration: 11:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 1893kbps
Audio: 158kbps

File size: 167.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: David Webb and Tomas De Rico - Sanity's Threshold - Chapter 7

Professor's Nightmare: Derek Kage & Lane Colten 1080p McVille

Cast: Derek Kage, Lane Colten
Genres: BDSM, Torture
Derek Kage is a big shot university professor who has a lot of sway on campus, but disgruntled student Lane Colten sees him for who he really is: a cock-hungry submissive little slut and he plans to take full advantage of the situation to get his grade changed to an ‘A’. Lane is very unhappy about the low grade Mr. Kage gave him on a challenging project so he decides to take matters into his own hands by threatening to expose the truth about Derek’s kinky perverted desires. Professor Kage tries to dissuade Lane by saying he will go to the disciplinary board but he is determined to have his way with Derek no matter what. Lane takes total control and demands Derek get on his hands and knees and crawl to him. For the rest of the day Mr. Kage is at the mercy of Lane Colten’s outrageous sexual demands. Tied up tight with rope, Derek must worship Lane and do whatever he says. Turns out Mr. Kage is a cock hungry slut and craves his big meaty cock however he can get it. Lane teases him by letting Derek smell his leather pants and after, making him beg for it finally unsheathes his thick dick for Derek to devour. Lane’s cock grows bigger and harder as he crams it deep down Derek’s throat, making him choke and gag. Then Lane discovers Derek’s pathetic flaccid dick and delivers some treacherous humiliation and CBT. To keep Derek’s mind off of his sad little cock, Lane encases it in a chastity cage and beats him with the crop to keep him humble then fucks his mouth some more.
Duration: 55:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9722kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Professor's Nightmare: Derek Kage & Lane Colten 1080p

Время генерации страницы 0.03572 секунды с 9 запросами