Old 07-16-2024, 07:13 AM   #52878
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Super Size Me! Vol10

Super Size Me! Vol10

Video language: English

Is it really possible to have too much of a good thing? Not when it comes to cock, that's for sure - as this double-digit hit series continues to prove time and time again! Whether it's the Caucasian delights of Kris Wallace and Dick Casey or the black magic of Devon LeBron and Alejandro Marbena, this tenth episode (like its predecessors) never fails to pull a punch; as hungry ass after hungry ass gets ridden without mercy by some of the biggest dicks in the biz! Believe us when we tell you that some of these fuck-holes will never be the same again.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:21:42
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 2134kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Super Size Me! Vol10

Raw Response

Video language: English

We all like to think that the emergency services - the police, ambulance crews and fire-fighters - are only a phone-call away, ready to jump into action at a moment's notice. What our fans like to think, however, is that these same sexy individuals are also primed to jump straight into bed whenever the opportunity arises. Horny, over-sexed guys like Sam Williams, Tim Law, Yuri Adamov and new-boy, Eric Franke, who understand that when it comes to dealing with hard cock and aching balls it's always, always a cum-inducing emergency!

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:37:36
Video: 800x452, AVC (H.264), 2641kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Raw Response
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02758 секунды с 9 запросами