View Single Post
Old 07-16-2024, 07:23 AM   #17990
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Boy-Toy Pussy Servant Wickatunk

Cast: Goddess Julia Ann
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Worship, Pussy Licking, MILF, Chastity, Facesitting, Stockings
Sexy MILF Goddess Julia Ann loves transforming her young boy-toys into worthy servants who know how to please her at the snap of a finger. All slaves should be skilled in the art of licking pussy and she makes sure her fresh meat can listen and follow her instructions to earn a place by her side.
Format: mp4
Duration: 11:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4563kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 439.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Boy-Toy Pussy Servant

Caged Pegged And Milked Campbell

Cast: Mistress Nikki Whiplash
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Cage, Pegging, Handjob, Humiliation, Teasing, Milking
Mistress Nikki, looking stunning in her leather and boots, wearing a massive strapon dick, enters the slave cell to use one of her lucky subs. She is soon thrusting her rubber cock into his eager mouth before bending him over and fucking through the metal bars, his cries of pleasure as his asshole is stretched wide. She then torments his nipples and then puts the milking machine on his cock, frustrating him and leaving him close to the edge.
Duration: 24:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8304kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Caged Pegged And Milked

Caged Fuck Pet Loyalhanna

Cast: Kendall Karson
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Strap-On, Cage, Pegging, Handjob
Mistress Kendall keeps her slave locked in his cage at all times to use as her personal fuck pet whenever she sees fit. He is constantly told that he will be allowed to cum but is always denied at the brink of orgasm with a fierce slap to the cock. Slaves are much more fun to fuck when they are horny and willing to take every inch balls deep to please their Mistress.
Duration: 13:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7358kbps

File size: 784.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Caged Fuck Pet

Bumper Assfuck Silverpeak

Cast: Mistress Gaia
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging, Anal
Today I have two slaves in the dungeon. One of them is chained to my throne waiting for me, and the other bitch is going to pleasure me by receiving a good ass fucking. I have a huge strapon and my bitch is really afraid, so he should be. I'm going to show him no mercy, he will receive the full power of my huge cock, as he squeals with ever thrust. It's great fun as I fuck him from all angles, and there's no escape from the painful agony of my bumper ass fuck.
Duration: 8:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5193kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 326.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bumper Assfuck

Bow Down & Worship the Newest Divine Bitch Lake Harbor

Cast: Holly Heart, Rob Yaeger
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Strapon, Handjob, Foot Fetish, Humiliation
Bow down and worship the newest Divine Bitch, Goddess Holly Heart! She'll eat you up and spit you out, slaves, without thinking twice! Drool down your pathetic double chins as Mistress Heart humiliates this dungeon rat into a pulpy, dribbling, horny mess with her wicked tongue and her viciously glamorous heels and stockings. Think you can't take anymore of the devastatingly pleasurable torment?!? The Divine Holly is just beginning! She her human toy in succulent, ambrosia-dripping Bitch cunt, teasing her plaything until he's begging for either cum or mercy!! Slipping into her thick, hard cock, Goddess Heart fucks this meat hole's throat until he gags, drooling all over her big dick, lubing it up for her to shove deep inside his tight disgusting slut hole!! And for the finale?!? A delicious surprise from your newest queen...can you guess it, fuck boy?! Watch as Mistress Holly torments her slave with the Ultimate pleasure...
Duration: 47:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bow Down & Worship the Newest Divine Bitch

Boys Make Better Pets Wrightsville

Cast: Lyra Louvel
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Handjob, Milking, Puppy Play
Mistress Lyra has no more patience for her useless slave and finds a much more suitable position for him to fill. Instead of tossing him to the streets he is transformed in mind and body to become the perfect rubber puppy she has always wanted. Lyra orders him into his new skin and milks out every last drop of human dna to finish his permanent transformation as her full time pet.
Duration: 11:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6937kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 624.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Boys Make Better Pets

Caged Milking Knights Landing

Cast: AJ Applegate
Genres: Femdom, Ass Worship, Handjob, Cage, Milking, High Heels, Stockings, Latex
Slaves are only permitted orgasm at the discretion of their Mistress. This slave has been placed in long-term cage confinement. Mistress AJ Applegate decides to give him a pity handjob. She rubs her gorgeous plum ass against his face quickly making him aroused. She tugs at his hard cock while his body presses against the steel bars of the cage. Mistress never wastes a drop of cum.. She catches all of creamy cum in the palm of her hand, only to feed it back to him. He has no choice but to submit to her will.
Duration: 9:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8336kbps

File size: 594.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Caged Milking
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04388 секунды с 9 запросами