View Single Post
Old 07-16-2024, 08:32 AM   #1536
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Mika Tan Dutton

Cast: Mika Tan
Genres: Bondage ,BDSM ,Asian ,Fingering ,Rope Bondage ,black hair ,Corset ,Corporal Punishment ,Submission ,Handler
Video language: English
Mika Tan’s fine curves are almost as perfect as the German engineered metallic beast that is her captor. She is strapped to the ultimate driving machine and then driven. An electric pressure hose originally bought for blasting beams came in most handy to wake Mika up!
Format: mp4
Duration: 17:20
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 201.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mika Tan

Jesse Pony - Manuel Rides Jesse Pony Into Anal Submission 1080p Quitaque

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Jesse Pony
Genres: Anal, Ass To Mouth, Big Cocks, Blondes, Deep Throat, Facial, Lingerie, Natural, Squirting
Jesse Pony displays her loving limberness to the always sex-starved Manuel Ferrara in this scene. Pony and her muffin-top ass appear joyfully at the head of the stairs. She quickly clues the viewer in to her bendable backside. Standing in her high heels split legged and stretched over. Manuel enjoys the view so much that he hastily scales the steps so he can get a handful of Jesse’s glutes. Pony is a green-eyed beauty with a unique smile taken right from the joker. She pops her hefty natural tits out, owners of dime-sized areolas with bullet nipples. Next she sits down with some pussy peek-a-boo. She splits her legs and props them on the adjacent walls. Then Jesse prances to the sofa where she performs the splits.
Duration: 31:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7042kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jesse Pony - Manuel Rides Jesse Pony Into Anal Submission 1080p

Ariel X. Enough said. Countdown to Relaunch-15 of 20 Lowgap

Cast: Ariel X
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,natural boobs ,Bondage ,Double Penetration ,Submission ,Handler ,Humiliation ,BDSM ,Straitjacket ,Domination
Ariel X has one of the tightest sexiest bodies one can ever hope to strap down and fuck with. So I do exactly that. A strap over her chest and a strap on her hips. Never has Ariel felt so vulnerable with such little bondage. To perfect this body I hoist her back up into her full potential of a back arch. Some finger fucking to get her wet and ready for whats to come. Her nipples are stretched and she is covered with black clamps, especially on the pussy. Then she is caned and fucked, able to feel every clip shake with every thrust.
Next, Ariel is chained and restrained at a spread. I warm her up with some vicious cattle prodding. I find her weak spots, which is just enough to loosen that asshole. I shove a dick in her and fuck her to near orgasm, then leave her there like a human tripod. I tie her nipples to her toes to keep her still, then it’s time for an old fashion zipper. I flip nine her ass and nipples until she is ready to give me what I want. Dick in her ass, I shove another in her pussy and vibe her to orgasm. When I’m done I hoist her up by her arms attached to a crotch chain and watch her agony surface as she kicks and squirms for unattainable relief.
This last one is for me and Ariel, so you’re welcome for being invited. A straight jacket, electric plug and a tie from foot to throat. Any time I jolt her strong enough she can only kick with the leg that will intentionally choke her. A build up that leads to the juice turned all the way up in order for Ariel to cum. Mission accomplished.
Duration: 1:07:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ariel X. Enough said. Countdown to Relaunch-15 of 20

Faye Runaway Cottonton

Cast: Faye Runaway
Genres: Blonde ,natural boobs ,Bondage ,Fear Play ,BDSM ,blond ,Submission ,slim ,Chains ,Domination
New to WB, Faye did not runaway from our hard bondages and watery torments. Quite the opposite in fact. She took it all in stride and says that she will come back again. See this determined newbies reactions to the wonders of bdsm as she faces each challenge in a sexy and courageous way. No, indeed, Faye did not runaway.
Duration: 1:10:55
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Faye Runaway

Orgasm Denial Hersey

Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: Bondage ,switch ,toned ,Corporal Punishment ,shaved ,Submission ,Blonde ,Humiliation ,Handler ,Domination
This is part 3 of 4 from the June live show.
Rain is bolted down onto a platform. Legs and arms spread. Chest pinned down. She is immediately hosed down. Every time she screams, she gets sprayed in the face. When she doesn’t make enough noise, she gets sprayed on her already sore cunt.
She is denied orgasms. She screams in frustration through the wet cloth wrapped around her face. Breathing is difficult under these conditions and the water makes it harder. Having her pussy tormented with almost cumming over and over again seems to be the real challenge here for the orgasm whore.
Duration: 10:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps

File size: 392.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Orgasm Denial

SexAndSubmission - Lulu Chu, Christian Wilde - Psycho Girlfriend's Lesson Branchport

Lulu Chu thinks her boyfriend Christian is cheating on her while he’s at work so she stages an ambush at his construction job. Christian isn’t cheating, just a working stiff that’s had enough of Lulu’s accusations so he decides to teach her a lesson. First Christian takes Lulu down on a workbench and fingers her tight pussy. He makes her kneel and stuffs his cock in her mouth. Lulu fights back but she’s no match for Christian’s size, which he uses to his advantage. He bends her over and fucks her pussy. After having his fun, Christian makes her suck his cock. Next Lulu is on her back, tied to the workbench with her legs spread-eagle and Christian takes full advantage of her exposed pussy and fucks her good. Some choking and spanking is necessary to keep Lulu in line while Christian has his way with her soaking wet fuck-hole. Finally, Lulu is tied to the bench and Christian takes turns fucking Lulu’s mouth and pussy, before he’s finally had his fill and blows his load all over her ass.
Duration: 53:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12396kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SexAndSubmission - Lulu Chu, Christian Wilde - Psycho Girlfriend's Lesson

Mason Moore Spicy Latina tamed Nisula

Cast: Mason Moore
Genres: Fingering ,BDSM ,slim ,Brunette ,Submission ,Corporal Punishment ,Handler ,fake boobs ,shaved ,Metal Bondage
Mason Moore and her huge tits are bound in stocks, while we admire her perfect ass.
Bent over, we have great access to all of Mason’s good parts. We hang heavy weight off her huge nipples. We flog her amazing ass. We finger fuck her tight wet Latina pussy and we make her cum over and over and over. She begs for us to stop vibrating her over-sensitive clit but we just keep doing it any way. Orgasm after orgasm is ripped from her protesting body.
Duration: 14:51

File size: 332.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mason Moore Spicy Latina tamed
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04580 секунды с 9 запросами