View Single Post
Old 07-16-2024, 08:34 AM   #3608
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Winnie Rider Alix

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Video language: English
Winnie Rider likes pussy torture. I'm not sure why we're bothering to say anything else. She's hot, she's willing, she's literally begging for us to hurt her. Her body language says as much as her voice. She leans forward when she tells us about how much enjoyment she gets from suffering through intense pussy punishment. Whatever metal bondage devices and pain toys we bring out she will readily play with.
Winnie's wearing a pretty dress but not for long. OT cuts it away quickly, revealing her banging body. Her tits are large and firm. Her pussy is shaved clean, a perfect target for his whip to crack against. Her ass is a nice round target without a blemish on it. Not yet, at least. In a few minutes it is going to have a combination of bruises from a heavy caning and the light crisscrossing red marks of a harsh whipping.
Format: mp4
Duration: 49:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2684kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Winnie Rider

Mason Moore Spicy Latina tamed Mulino

Cast: Mason Moore
Genres: Fingering ,BDSM ,slim ,Brunette ,Submission ,Corporal Punishment ,Handler ,fake boobs ,shaved ,Metal Bondage
Mason Moore and her huge tits are bound in stocks, while we admire her perfect ass.
Bent over, we have great access to all of Mason’s good parts. We hang heavy weight off her huge nipples. We flog her amazing ass. We finger fuck her tight wet Latina pussy and we make her cum over and over and over. She begs for us to stop vibrating her over-sensitive clit but we just keep doing it any way. Orgasm after orgasm is ripped from her protesting body.
Duration: 14:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 332.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mason Moore Spicy Latina tamed

August Bound Norwalk

Cast: Ben English ,August
Genres: Submission ,shaped ,Oral Sex ,Rough Sex ,Bondage ,natural boobs ,other hair color ,Corporal Punishment ,Domination ,Role Play
August is bound and dressed in sexy latex that reveals her incredibly round ass. Ben English gets that ass red and then locks her in a head stock to perform oral sex. She gets an orgasm for being cooperative and then is tied down to a bench for deep fucking!
Duration: 37:48
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 845.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: August Bound

Sports Authority Kilbourne

Cast: Mr. Pete ,Gia DiMarco ,Emma Haize
Genres: Redhead ,Dominatrix ,Athletic ,Spanking ,High Heels ,Gaping ,Fetish ,Ass To Mouth ,slim ,Anal Fingering
Gia DiMarco and L Haize get into a fight in the girls locker room. Their perverted coach punishes them with kinky anal sex acts starting with spanking, ass licking and ass fucking. Then he continues the punishment with humiliating object insertions of sports equipment like a tennis racket, baseball bat and bowling pin! This also includes a bonus ass fetish segment.
Duration: 58:12

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sports Authority

Latina Patrol - Sophia Leone Nanchong

We Got A Runner! Daring Latina bombshell Sophia Leone tries to make a run for it when LP agents attempt to arrest her. Naturally, it doesn't take the agents long to capture her and after a thorough body-search she soon finds herself hand-cuffed to a table in an interrogation room and presented with options. If she obeys Agent Bruno, she won't get deported. She submits and quickly has her wet mouth and tight criminal cunt wrecked as Agent Bruno fucks and sexually dominates her in several positions. After he's done savagely punishing her puta, he rewards her with a big facial.
Duration: 34:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7789kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Latina Patrol - Sophia Leone

Cockateel Jacksonboro

Cast: Dee Williams
Genres: Humiliation ,Big Tits ,Handler ,slim ,Bondage ,Feet ,Corporal Punishment ,Blonde ,Fingering ,High Heels
Shackled to a post, she wriggles around, trying in vain to adjust herself in her uncomfortable crouching position. She likes to play to the camera, exaggerating her movements. When I call her on it, she admits as much. She says struggling is fun. I listen to her talk about herself, distracted; my mind is on what I can do to make this harder for her. I want to make her struggle for real. I tell her to take off her heels so she has to crouch on the balls of her feet. Now she’s suffering. She quickly requests the vibrator. I can tell she’s used to being in control of her scenes. She won’t be in control today. I tell her the vibrator will wait. She can come if she works for it.
The discomfort of Darling’s initial position is nothing compared to what is coming to her. I play with her flesh, easily reddening and welting its pallor. Finally she’s been through enough to earn an orgasm. She’ll have to beg for it and describe it before I let her have it though.
Before she has a chance to recover, I strap her into a chair I built. It’s designed to keep her thighs spread as far apart as humanly possible. She looks lovely in the gas mask I put on her face, and I enjoy hearing her struggle for each labored breath. I place the fucking machine between her legs and listen to her muffled cries. I make her cry and I make her sing. I make her uncomfortable, mark her body, and make her dance for me. She does everything I tell her to. She is obedient because she is aching to come again now….her whole body begs for it.
Duration: 41:19

File size: 924.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cockateel

Whore Bound in a Euphoria of Depravity Rockledge

Cast: Juliette March ,The Pope
Genres: slim ,Corporal Punishment ,big dick ,Brunette ,Tattoo ,Humiliation ,Metal Bondage ,Petite ,Cattle Prod ,brunet
We knew we had to bring our roughest A Game when Juliette March showed up, so we put this nasty pain slut in a fantastic hell of device bondage. The Pope, the abuser of honor, knows how to deliver orgasmic pain with extreme pleasure…We can still hear the screams. And if extreme restraints, cattle prod, and corporal punishment isn’t enough for you, we even shave this slut’s pits. You are welcome!
Duration: 57:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Whore Bound in a Euphoria of Depravity
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.17914 секунды с 9 запросами