Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Abigail Dupree Slave A Part 2 East Boothbay

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
We're talking about locking her down inside of our barrel with only her head poking up so we can torment her face and humiliate her in front of the live audience.
Format: mp4
Duration: 47:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Abigail Dupree Slave A Part 2

Don’t mess with my man Zakinthos

Studio: borntobebound
Lexi Lane gets a note from her man with some supplies telling her to get herself into some self bondage, tape on the ankles, nipple clamps, a collar, leash and ballgag. She slides to the floor caressing her pantyhose clad leggings and satin skirt wondering what kind of fun they are going to be getting into when his very angry wife storms in. She set this all up… Little Lexi endures all kinds of painful humiliation including a dildo down her throat, numerous gags including her own panties that the wife made her strip from her own body and stuff into her own mouth, before making her put on a fresh pair of pantyhose to continue. The poor little thing gets left tightly hogtied with her big boobs bouncing about on the rug.
Duration: 38:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5148kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Don’t mess with my man

Caged Cum Extraction Kozani

Cast: Lexi Sindel
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Cage, Boot Worship, Cum Eating, Humiliation, Milking
Slaves make their own dinner. Locked and sealed in his steel prison home, Mistress Lexi Sindel's frustrated and sexually denied gimp is greeted with a heartless cum extraction. Squeezing, milking, teasing and toying with his slave cock, She will make sure none of his dinner will go to waste. His filthy tongue is shoved into the now filled dinner bowl and commanded to eat every last morsel...but not before he is made to lick her boots clean where a portion of his dinner exploded on them! He can be sure punishment will soon entail. Now Lick!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 6:39
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3412kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 175.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Caged Cum Extraction

Hostile Takeover: Boss Bitch Demi Sutra Dominated by Company Partner Bumpus Mills

Cast: Seth Gamble ,Demi Sutra
Genres: natural boobs ,big dick ,Black ,Domination ,BDSM ,Blowjob ,brunet ,toned ,shaved ,Role Play
Video language: English
Demi Sutra has built her company from the ground up. Her only mistake is trusting her long time business partner Seth Gamble. Seth is sick of listening to Demi and decides it’s time to take charge. He kidnaps her, strips her to her bra and panties, and has her tied and gagged. Now Demi has no other choice but to sign the contract Seth has drawn up which gives her shares of the company to him. Demi thinks after she signs Seth will let her go, but Seth has other plans. He knows he has to show Demi who is in charge and make Demi respect him. He slaps her across the face and makes her acknowledge that he’s her boss now. He tells Demi he’s willing to let her have a job with the company if Demi obeys his every order, starting with sucking his cock. Demi begrudgingly opens her mouth and blows her new boss. Seth groans as her lips close around his cock. This moment is better than he could’ve imagined. Demi is humiliated as Seth fucks her face and makes her call him boss. Even more embarrassing is as much as she doesn’t want this, her pussy is dripping wet. Next, Demi is tied on her knees and flogged. Demi’s feet kick out as she struggles in bondage. She cries out as Seth sinks his rock hard cock into her warm wet cunt. He fucks her hard and fast. Each thrust stretches open her tight pussy. Then he makes her ride him. Demi bounces up and down on her new boss’ cock before Seth ties her down on her back with her legs spread. Demi moans as Seth fucks her cunt and punches her ass. She begs to cum and cums hard on her boss’ cock. Finally, Seth blows his load all over Demi and makes her admit once more that he is the boss.
Duration: 43:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4895kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hostile Takeover: Boss Bitch Demi Sutra Dominated by Company Partner

Ariel X. Enough said. Countdown to Relaunch-15 of 20 Palos Hills

Cast: Ariel X
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,natural boobs ,Bondage ,Double Penetration ,Submission ,Handler ,Humiliation ,BDSM ,Straitjacket ,Domination
Ariel X has one of the tightest sexiest bodies one can ever hope to strap down and fuck with. So I do exactly that. A strap over her chest and a strap on her hips. Never has Ariel felt so vulnerable with such little bondage. To perfect this body I hoist her back up into her full potential of a back arch. Some finger fucking to get her wet and ready for whats to come. Her nipples are stretched and she is covered with black clamps, especially on the pussy. Then she is caned and fucked, able to feel every clip shake with every thrust.
Next, Ariel is chained and restrained at a spread. I warm her up with some vicious cattle prodding. I find her weak spots, which is just enough to loosen that asshole. I shove a dick in her and fuck her to near orgasm, then leave her there like a human tripod. I tie her nipples to her toes to keep her still, then it’s time for an old fashion zipper. I flip nine her ass and nipples until she is ready to give me what I want. Dick in her ass, I shove another in her pussy and vibe her to orgasm. When I’m done I hoist her up by her arms attached to a crotch chain and watch her agony surface as she kicks and squirms for unattainable relief.
This last one is for me and Ariel, so you’re welcome for being invited. A straight jacket, electric plug and a tie from foot to throat. Any time I jolt her strong enough she can only kick with the leg that will intentionally choke her. A build up that leads to the juice turned all the way up in order for Ariel to cum. Mission accomplished.
Duration: 1:07:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ariel X. Enough said. Countdown to Relaunch-15 of 20

O is for Muntinlupa

Cast: Charley Chase
Genres: Humiliation ,natural boobs ,Metal Bondage ,Bondage ,Corporal Punishment ,Pain ,Leather ,Handler ,Domination ,Brunette
Two girls experience the rigid control of steel bondage.
Charley Chase is bound on her knees and affixed to a metal rod by her neck. Her ample breasts are encircled with thin leather straps and cinched tight, pulling the skin taught, making them full and sensitive for the whip and the cane. When she is finally rewarded for suffering like a proper bondage slut, she comes so hard it looks like she’s having a seizure.
In a great piece of extra footage Lexi Belle spends some quality time chained to a rock by her neck face first and fitted with a drool gag for additional humiliation. cyd attaches clamps to her sensitive nipples, pulls them tight with some strings and plays her like a instrument, enjoying her muffled screams of pain.
Duration: 1:14:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: O is for

Mandy Muse Big Girls Don't Pry Green Forest

Release Year: 2015
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Mandy Muse
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
It is, however, a convenient way for OT to attract new victims in the end. Maybe if he makes this one scream long enough another hot and nosey little minx will come wandering through his door.
Duration: 46:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7317kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mandy Muse Big Girls Don't Pry

Время генерации страницы 0.03639 секунды с 9 запросами