View Single Post
Old 07-16-2024, 11:30 AM   #3066
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Cockateel Austell

Cast: Dee Williams
Genres: Humiliation ,Big Tits ,Handler ,slim ,Bondage ,Feet ,Corporal Punishment ,Blonde ,Fingering ,High Heels
Video language: English
Shackled to a post, she wriggles around, trying in vain to adjust herself in her uncomfortable crouching position. She likes to play to the camera, exaggerating her movements. When I call her on it, she admits as much. She says struggling is fun. I listen to her talk about herself, distracted; my mind is on what I can do to make this harder for her. I want to make her struggle for real. I tell her to take off her heels so she has to crouch on the balls of her feet. Now she’s suffering. She quickly requests the vibrator. I can tell she’s used to being in control of her scenes. She won’t be in control today. I tell her the vibrator will wait. She can come if she works for it.
The discomfort of Darling’s initial position is nothing compared to what is coming to her. I play with her flesh, easily reddening and welting its pallor. Finally she’s been through enough to earn an orgasm. She’ll have to beg for it and describe it before I let her have it though.
Before she has a chance to recover, I strap her into a chair I built. It’s designed to keep her thighs spread as far apart as humanly possible. She looks lovely in the gas mask I put on her face, and I enjoy hearing her struggle for each labored breath. I place the fucking machine between her legs and listen to her muffled cries. I make her cry and I make her sing. I make her uncomfortable, mark her body, and make her dance for me. She does everything I tell her to. She is obedient because she is aching to come again now….her whole body begs for it.
Format: mp4
Duration: 41:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 924.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cockateel

BrokenLatinaWhores - Amber - A Failed Experiment Ocumare Del Tuy

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal, BDSM, Brunette, Blowjob, Deep Throat, DP, Domination, Facial, GAG, Gape, Teen, Humilation, Facefucking
21yo Amber was adamant that she wasn't just here for the money. That she was full of curiosity and wanted to experiment with something rougher than she's used too. It didn't take long for her to realize that this wasn't for her. Once the waterworks started, she clammed up, to let us perverts...
Duration: 43:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15361kbps
Audio: 372kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BrokenLatinaWhores - Amber - A Failed Experiment

Zoey Laine Trophy Catch Crown City

Release Year: 2011
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Zoey Laine
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
If he was just fucking her she would probably hate it less. O.T. has never been all that interested in getting his dick wet, no matter how hot of a piece of ass he just reeled in. Instead he has a new head cage he'd like her to try out for him.
Duration: 47:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7321kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Zoey Laine Trophy Catch

Beat the Brat part 2 Norcross

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
This shoot is titled Beat The Brat because Penny Barber spent so long telling Cyd Black how proud she is for being so willful and defiant.
When Cyd straps her down to the table she thinks it's going to be another light bondage session she can just laugh at. When Cyd starts pumping up her tits she doesn't know what to think. She goes right back to mouthing off the second Cyd shows a little mercy, but that's fine, it gives Cyd another opportunity to break her down. This time he bends her over and lets the cane do the work. She's sniffling and screaming in no time but Cyd doesn't stop until she's fallen in line. Her entire ass may be sore and swollen, but her ego is where Cyd will do the most damage.
Format: m4v
Duration: 49:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2240kbps
Audio: 144kbps

File size: 858.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beat the Brat part 2

Dixons Day part 2 College City

Being stuck in a cage is not too bad if the company is nice. Well, at least it was not until the crew decides to give Dixon Mason a disgusting spit shine to clean her up. From that moment on her day took a turn for the worse. The members did not just ask to see her humiliated. They wanted to see her hurt. They called for her to be bound and beaten. Of course our crew has been waiting for that from the first moment. Nothing gives us more joy than acting out the perverse demands of our members.
Duration: 1:10:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 796.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dixons Day part 2

We have her in stock Rancho Arriba

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
PD and Dee like to have their fun. They'll pick up a woman and toy with her. Rain is the latest. They lock her in a set of thick stocks. Rain is wedged into them while she's passed between Dee and him. Dee torments Rain while he barks orders at her. Put up her leg. Whip her. Now cane her feet. He loves watching so much that he can't help coming in every few minutes to fuck one of Rain's holes. It isn't long before the torment overwhelms Rain and the tears flow freely. This is the kind of fun the couple lives for. Up on the wooden pony Rain is really suffering. Maybe it's time for a little vibrator action.
Duration: 45:48
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2688kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 944.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: We have her in stock

HardTied Beretta James Gunning for Beretta Portachuelo

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Beretta James
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys
How hard can Baretta James cum? Well, to really know we're going to have to take our time and do things right. It means warming her up first, making sure that she is ready to go. Jack Hammer plays with her pussy while she stands as still as possible in her bondage.
Duration: 1:01:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardTied Beretta James Gunning for Beretta

Время генерации страницы 0.04402 секунды с 9 запросами