View Single Post
Old 07-16-2024, 02:01 PM   #20894
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Corset, Polka Dot Lingerie and Pink Rope

Corset, Polka Dot Lingerie and Pink Rope

Mina is hogtied wearing a cute corset with polka dot lingerie. Cuban heeled stockings, black heels and elbow length gloves tops it all off.

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5830kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Corset, Polka Dot Lingerie and Pink Rope

Amateur GIRL FRIDAYS Seda

Cast: Seda
Genres: Brunette ,Anal ,shaved ,switch ,slim ,natural boobs ,Tattoo ,Gaping ,Machine Dildo
Video language: English

In the short, short time since Seda applied to be a model, just about every Kink site has shagged her. She's hot, she's willing and she's so fucking in to having sex that I wouldn't be surprised if she's under someone's desk right now giving them head. Come to think of it, I haven't seen Princess Donna all day..Seda was taking her clothes off before we started rolling and she does one of the longest rides with the fucksall on the site with over ten minutes of full blast fucking and her screaming orgasms. She does anal too and was so much fun we brought her back the same day to fuck Yasmine in the first amateur girl girl friday that's coming soon.

Duration: 21:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 793.3 MB

Download Amateur GIRL FRIDAYS Seda

Rendered

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

Milky white flesh - Unyielding metal - Tight leather - Stinging whip - Unending orgasm. Alice is thrust into a world of depravity. Her body it twisted and tormented. Each hole is penetrated with massive pogos. She's used for the sadistic pleasure of her captor. "Do you like to suffer for me?" He asks. She clearly does. She chose to be here. She chose to be beaten black and blue.

Duration: 49:01
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2696kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Rendered

Cobie - spread eagle neck rope

Cobie was so excited to do some rope bondage! She had been stuck in her chastity belt for days (read about it on ChastityBabes), and she was a little bored. Nothing gets her more excited than rope bondage! She wanted me to tie her spread eagle to the bed, and she even suggested adding a neck rope to make it a little more exciting! Cobie just loves bondage so much! It's great to see her struggle, knowing she is really into it!

Duration: 4:21
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11701kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 379.4 MB

Download Cobie - spread eagle neck rope

Winnie Rider

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

Winnie Rider likes pussy torture. I'm not sure why we're bothering to say anything else. She's hot, she's willing, she's literally begging for us to hurt her. Her body language says as much as her voice. She leans forward when she tells us about how much enjoyment she gets from suffering through intense pussy punishment. Whatever metal bondage devices and pain toys we bring out she will readily play with.
Winnie's wearing a pretty dress but not for long. OT cuts it away quickly, revealing her banging body. Her tits are large and firm. Her pussy is shaved clean, a perfect target for his whip to crack against. Her ass is a nice round target without a blemish on it. Not yet, at least. In a few minutes it is going to have a combination of bruises from a heavy caning and the light crisscrossing red marks of a harsh whipping.

Duration: 49:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2684kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Winnie Rider
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06758 секунды с 9 запросами