View Single Post
Old 07-16-2024, 02:19 PM   #41195
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Manhandled Anal Whore Wells

Cast: Jayden Lee ,Mr. Pete
Genres: bottom ,Submission ,Stud ,Bondage ,BDSM ,Tattoo ,foreskin ,Rough Sex ,Rope Bondage ,Blowjob
Video language: English
The very sexy Jayden Lee enjoys being manhandled and having rough sex. She also likes the feeling of being restrained and giving up control to her dom. Jayden loves anal sex and takes a lot of hard pounding in her ass while in bondage. Her flexible body allows us to tied her elbows tightly together and spread her legs wide. Watch her deep throat and face fucked by Mr. Pete who also make her squirt like crazy over and over again!
Format: mp4
Duration: 53:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Manhandled Anal Whore

Fetish Fantasy - Cassandra's Beating Saint James

All in all, everyone had a fun afternoon playing with our bondage and fetish gear.
Duration: 11:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24738kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fetish Fantasy - Cassandra's Beating

Orgasm Denial Etna Green

Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: Bondage ,switch ,toned ,Corporal Punishment ,shaved ,Submission ,Blonde ,Humiliation ,Handler ,Domination
This is part 3 of 4 from the June live show.
Rain is bolted down onto a platform. Legs and arms spread. Chest pinned down. She is immediately hosed down. Every time she screams, she gets sprayed in the face. When she doesn’t make enough noise, she gets sprayed on her already sore cunt.
She is denied orgasms. She screams in frustration through the wet cloth wrapped around her face. Breathing is difficult under these conditions and the water makes it harder. Having her pussy tormented with almost cumming over and over again seems to be the real challenge here for the orgasm whore.
Duration: 10:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 392.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Orgasm Denial

Cruel Ziptie Bondage for Rachel - Part 3 Wirtz

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Rachel cries and whimpers even more when I lift her out of the chair and put her on the concrete floor. A few more zipties are added and then she is HogZipped. I leave her there to endure her cruel bondage. She tries to stay still as any movement is painful. Drool and snot run down her face and collect in a puddle under her chin. Rachel cries out again when I return to tighten the zipties that pull her head back around her mouth and forehead. I step away and leave her whimpering. I don't think she'll ever complain about itchy rope again.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:09
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 950.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cruel Ziptie Bondage for Rachel - Part 3

DragonLily and Gen Padova Nolanville

Cast: DragonLily ,Gen Padova
Genres: Strap On ,shaved ,Pussy Eating ,BDSM ,Sub ,Femdom ,Humiliation ,Curvy ,Slave ,Asian
New girl Gen Padova gets dominated by Dragonlily. She enjoyed playing submissive and really got turned on by Dragon’s special touch. OTK, footworship, flogging, bondage, ass play and tickling in this update.
Duration: 23:24
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 272.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DragonLily and Gen Padova

Cockateel Gulliver

Cast: Dee Williams
Genres: Humiliation ,Big Tits ,Handler ,slim ,Bondage ,Feet ,Corporal Punishment ,Blonde ,Fingering ,High Heels
Shackled to a post, she wriggles around, trying in vain to adjust herself in her uncomfortable crouching position. She likes to play to the camera, exaggerating her movements. When I call her on it, she admits as much. She says struggling is fun. I listen to her talk about herself, distracted; my mind is on what I can do to make this harder for her. I want to make her struggle for real. I tell her to take off her heels so she has to crouch on the balls of her feet. Now she’s suffering. She quickly requests the vibrator. I can tell she’s used to being in control of her scenes. She won’t be in control today. I tell her the vibrator will wait. She can come if she works for it.
The discomfort of Darling’s initial position is nothing compared to what is coming to her. I play with her flesh, easily reddening and welting its pallor. Finally she’s been through enough to earn an orgasm. She’ll have to beg for it and describe it before I let her have it though.
Before she has a chance to recover, I strap her into a chair I built. It’s designed to keep her thighs spread as far apart as humanly possible. She looks lovely in the gas mask I put on her face, and I enjoy hearing her struggle for each labored breath. I place the fucking machine between her legs and listen to her muffled cries. I make her cry and I make her sing. I make her uncomfortable, mark her body, and make her dance for me. She does everything I tell her to. She is obedient because she is aching to come again now….her whole body begs for it.
Duration: 41:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 924.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cockateel

India Summer Calisthenics Merepoint

Release Year: 2016
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: India Summer
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
We are going to use it like a bit of work out equipment, placing poor India into more and more intense predicaments and making her use every ounce of her strength just to keep herself from an incredible amount of pain.
Duration: 45:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7347kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: India Summer Calisthenics

Время генерации страницы 0.07600 секунды с 9 запросами