View Single Post
Old 07-16-2024, 02:21 PM   #41199
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Capri Anderson - The Brand New Girl Belle Center

Cast: Capri Anderson ,Princess Donna Dolore
Genres: Rope Bondage ,EMS Pads ,Bondage ,Fingering ,Lesbian ,Slapping ,Anal ,Noose ,slim ,Domination ,Cattle Prod ,Hitachi
Video language: English
We get new girls in here a lot, but it isn’t as often that we get a REALLY new girl. The amazing thing about sluts like this, is you don’t have to do much to get them scared shitless! As soon as she is tied up Capri realizes that today is going to be unlike anything she has experienced before. She can’t get out of the bondage, she can’t stop the orgasms, and she has no idea when or what I will do to her!! Genuine reactions from a genuine beauty.
Format: mp4
Duration: 44:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 991.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Capri Anderson - The Brand New Girl

Leeches Kunkle

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
It was one of the few moments i have felt truly terrified in a scene. Though logically i knew the setup was safe, i could not help but dwell on the fact that there is no safewording on a leech. And those little buggers don't mess around. Guess where they headed? Straight for the crotch! And all i could do was wail through my breathing tube and try not to panic as i felt the sting of their microscopic teeth pierce through my soft tissue.
Duration: 48:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1951kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 735.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Leeches

Bound and marked Sayula

Cast: Sonia Harcourt, Eli Cross
Genres: BDSM Spanking Bondage
Sonia Harcourt makes her Kink debut with Eli Cross who helps test her limits. Sonia starts bound standing, arms outstretched on a metal bar and blindfolded. First, he flogs Sonia’s ass then Eli moves on to the cane. He makes sure Sonia has some marks on her ass before he moves on to the dowel, first grinding it against her pussy then hitting her back, ribs, ass, and thighs. Eli adds some clothes pins to Sonia’s nipples and tongue and then brings out the leather crop. After a good round of torment, Eli rewards Sonia with the Hitachi. Next, Sonia is bound naked and bent over and Eli zaps her with the cattle prod. He moves on to the crop then more clothes pins. Eli uses a bundle cane to tenderize Sonia’s flesh. After that Eli breaks out the alien dildo. He shoves it down Sonia’s throat and then slides it inside her exposed pussy. After Eli uses the dowel on Sonia’s ass he rewards her with the Hitachi again. Finally Sonia is bound in a metal stockade that hold her arms and feet in place, giving Eli access to every inch of her. He hits her with the cane, and then moves to a plank of wood before stuffing Sonia’s pussy with the alien dildo again. More bundle caning, more cattle prodding and more clothes pins are used on Sonia before Eli rewards her one last time with the Hitachi.
Duration: 58:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bound and marked

Made to Squirt! Made to Deep Throat! Flogged until her body and ass Clinchco

Cast: Seda ,Rain DeGrey
Genres: fake boobs ,slim ,Bondage ,Handler ,Brunette ,BDSM ,Rope Bondage ,toned ,Fingering ,Ball Gag
Live Show Mondays brings you part 4 of 4 of the October live show that featured Seda and sexy co-top Rain DeGrey.
This is the final 15 minutes of the hardest hour on the internet. The monthly Live Hogtied show! Seda has suffered without a single break though 3 other positions and is now transitioned into the final scene.
First we bind her down and make her cum, and not just cum: we finger-fucked her ass until she squirted out of her pussy. That is something you don’t see everyday. The we bind her hands behind her and make her deep throat some cock. We finish with the Williams baseball style flogging. Truly something to behold.
Duration: 32:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Made to Squirt! Made to Deep Throat! Flogged until her body and ass

Ariel X. Enough said. Countdown to Relaunch-15 of 20 Souda

Cast: Ariel X
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,natural boobs ,Bondage ,Double Penetration ,Submission ,Handler ,Humiliation ,BDSM ,Straitjacket ,Domination
Ariel X has one of the tightest sexiest bodies one can ever hope to strap down and fuck with. So I do exactly that. A strap over her chest and a strap on her hips. Never has Ariel felt so vulnerable with such little bondage. To perfect this body I hoist her back up into her full potential of a back arch. Some finger fucking to get her wet and ready for whats to come. Her nipples are stretched and she is covered with black clamps, especially on the pussy. Then she is caned and fucked, able to feel every clip shake with every thrust.
Next, Ariel is chained and restrained at a spread. I warm her up with some vicious cattle prodding. I find her weak spots, which is just enough to loosen that asshole. I shove a dick in her and fuck her to near orgasm, then leave her there like a human tripod. I tie her nipples to her toes to keep her still, then it’s time for an old fashion zipper. I flip nine her ass and nipples until she is ready to give me what I want. Dick in her ass, I shove another in her pussy and vibe her to orgasm. When I’m done I hoist her up by her arms attached to a crotch chain and watch her agony surface as she kicks and squirms for unattainable relief.
This last one is for me and Ariel, so you’re welcome for being invited. A straight jacket, electric plug and a tie from foot to throat. Any time I jolt her strong enough she can only kick with the leg that will intentionally choke her. A build up that leads to the juice turned all the way up in order for Ariel to cum. Mission accomplished.
Duration: 1:07:07

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ariel X. Enough said. Countdown to Relaunch-15 of 20

Crystal - Hogtied in blue Killen

Tall blonde Crystal is a high fashion model from Italy! She has never been tied up before, but she said she was willing to give it a try! Tied up in beautiful blue rope in the blue archive room, Crystal is in it for the ride. She enjoyed this shoot so much, she definitely will be back!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:08
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 160.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Crystal - Hogtied in blue

August Bound Ruth

Cast: Ben English ,August
Genres: Submission ,shaped ,Oral Sex ,Rough Sex ,Bondage ,natural boobs ,other hair color ,Corporal Punishment ,Domination ,Role Play
August is bound and dressed in sexy latex that reveals her incredibly round ass. Ben English gets that ass red and then locks her in a head stock to perform oral sex. She gets an orgasm for being cooperative and then is tied down to a bench for deep fucking!
Duration: 37:48

File size: 845.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: August Bound

Время генерации страницы 0.14447 секунды с 9 запросами