View Single Post
Old 07-16-2024, 03:22 PM   #5362
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Bareback Latinoz Will and Bautista Kill Buck

Studio: Bareback Latinoz
A card came determines these two will pair off and fuck. On a sofa, they quickly get naked, before Bautista goes down on Will. With Will rock hard and ready for action, Bautista hops onto that stiff dick for a raw ride. Then Will takes him from behind and bareback fucks his Latin ass. Will ends up breeding his bottom, as Bautista strokes his cum out and soils the sofa.
Format: mp4
Duration: 18:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5840kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 811.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bareback Latinoz Will and Bautista

Fuck That Twink Villa Altagracia

Video language: English
Are you ready for the hottest Xtreme Production film yet? Fuck That Twink, Xtreme's new Platinum line is filmed in High Definition (formatted for standard DVD) stars 9 hot twinks led by the very hot and talented Dillon Samuels. Newcomer, Kyros Christian and Trevin Nills join this all star cast.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:40:39
Video: 720x480, DivX 4, 1464kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fuck That Twink

A Wicked Game Episode vol.4 - Fucked To Be Tied Gelnhausen

Release Year: 2015
Studio: NakedSword
Genres: Muscle, Oral/Anal Sex, Jocks, Latino, Rimming, Tattoos, Masturbation, Cumshot
James Hamilton is going to pay Ryan Rose and Duncan Black a little visit – and it’s not going to end well. Once inside, the young lovers are bound and gagged for a good fucking. Hamilton first turns his attention to Ryan. He drools gobs of thick spit into Ryan’s perfectly puckered hole and jams his finger in, Duncan the entire time. Hamilton strips, revealing his chiseled frame and a huge, thick dick. He smacks his captives in the face and only removes their gags so he can shove his cock in their mouths. He strips Ryan naked and rolls him over so he can fuck his ass. He aggressively fucks Ryan in several positions, then Hamilton pulls out and shoots his load coating his tightly tied tough boys.
Duration: 28:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3314kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 728.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Wicked Game Episode vol.4 - Fucked To Be Tied

Hot Body in Rio de Janeiro Comendador

Release Year: 2002
Studio: All Worlds Video Frenesi Filmes
Cast: Marco Axel, Marcello Cabral, Roger Andrade, Marcelo Lagoas, Samuel Rodrigues
Genres: Anal,Oral,Cumshot,Latin,Muscle
"Like these guys don’t all have hot bodies? These sexy studs from Brazil bring you an all-out man-sex video with what these hotties do best - each other.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:55:59
Video: 720x540, DivX 5, 1457kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Body in Rio de Janeiro

BlakeMason - 2 Super Hot Blond Boys Fuck Mammoth Spring

Release Year: 2024
Studio: BlakeMason
Cast: Mitch Schif, Luca Zavat
Genres: anal, bareback, gay, kissing, latino, oral, riding, rimming
It was inevitable that we'd team up these two blond boys together. If you didn't already know, Mitch is one of those greedy and energetic boys with real bottom energy, and Luca is a perfect counter to that. The way these two smooth and super horny guys make out, suck cock and eat arse is a good intro, but the fucking bareback top Luca delivers is amazing to see. These two are so well suited I would not be surprised if they hooked up a few times after this scene was shot, they had a great time slinging that spooge all over!
Duration: 35:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8680kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BlakeMason - 2 Super Hot Blond Boys Fuck

Tony Buff's Twinks with Kinks Larsen Bay

Video language: English
It's been a few months since I fucked Danny Lopez so this time I did not waste time getting into his ass. After just a few minutes of this bottom slut sucking my cock and getting me rock hard and flipped him on his stomach with his phat ass waiting to be penetrated by my thick cock. I slide my raw dick up there and starting power fucking that bubble butt like I always do. Flipping him on his back and even drilling it deeper so he can feel right down to the base. Then I pulled out so he could suck my cock and taste is own ass before I put him on his stomach one more time with legs spread far so I could cream his sweet Latin ass! There is a reason why this is a breeding video !
Duration: 2:10:39
Video: 720x400, AVC (H.264), 1757kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tony Buff's Twinks with Kinks

Время генерации страницы 0.04928 секунды с 9 запросами