Format: mp4
Duration: 8:42
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 5867kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 384.1 MB

Download Sexing a local guy from Oahu

Foreskin Fuckers, Sc.3 Hd

Video language: English

Until that point, the action remains very much departmentalised; with the duo initially focused very much on foreskin play, whilst Stark reaches for his favourite arse toy and pleasures himself on his own. Now if you're a fan of the hairless look, then you're in for a treat as far as young Gaul is concerned. Other than on the top of his head, we don't actually think there's so much as a single follicle on the entire length of his body; and his buddy certainly seems to make the most of the fact as he first gobbles away on the lad's uncut knob, before giving the fellow's smooth arse a thorough and well-deserved rimming.

Duration: 26:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3900kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 773.7 MB

Download Foreskin Fuckers, Sc.3 Hd

An Oral Feast & Raw Fuck - Jak Wycombe & Harvey Bridgestone

Release Year: 2024
Studio: BlakeMason

We all love seeing a smooth young twink being totally used and pounded by a huge man, and that's exactly what we get to enjoy with muscled hunk Harvey and twinky bottom boy Jak in this awesome scene. The sucking and rimming these two share is some of the best, with their greed for dick obvious from all their deep sucking and furious licking, but with Jak's hole slurped with skill that hard muscle man cock is soon sliding in to pound his buddy raw. Watch Jak enjoying that naked meat in his arse, in several positions, leading to a nice jizz-pumping finish for the hot duo.

Duration: 26:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6647kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download An Oral Feast & Raw Fuck - Jak Wycombe & Harvey Bridgestone

Hot Fucking of Valney Chocolate & Bruno Lopez 720p

Cast: Valney Chocolate, Bruno Lopez
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback

Valney Chocolate pounds Bruno Lopez' asshole raw. Let's watch it and enjoy it!

Duration: 24:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2344kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 449.3 MB

Download Hot Fucking of Valney Chocolate & Bruno Lopez 720p

Stag Homme - The Politicians - Chapter 4 - Sovereignty

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Stag Homme
Cast: Bastian Karim, Lionel Lilac
Genres: anal, bareback, gay, kissing, oral, riding, smooth

As I continued to navigate the European underworld, it didn't surprise me that I would be procured by powerful political figures. More than any of the men I serve, their professional lives rise and fall with public opinion. The deeper their secret desires run, the stronger their hunger grows to fulfill them. As I laid eyes on this particular client I instantly recognized him. Lionel Lilac walks through life draped like a finely tailored suit, each smile a calculated move in a game only he knows he's playing. In his presence, there's a palpable tension that comes from knowing the power he wields with such casual precision. He doesn't offer any sort of introduction, as if he needed to say who he is, and I doubt he cares who I am at all. I'm little more than another pawn in his game; a pawn that will bring him more pleasure than most. He quickly began undressing me, letting his hands roam as if I'm some toy he's been handed. He was right: I am here for him to play with. Only his shirt had been unbuttoned, his massive chest making me tremble inside. He was tall and muscular. When he leaned in for a kiss, it would have almost felt tender, if not for the carnal heat radiating off of him. As I lowered my pants, we both noticed my excitement. I let him admire me from behind, then made my way onto his bed to undo his pants. Lionel's impressive dick was rock-hard in his snug-fitting black briefs. As I pulled his cock out and began to taste it, I couldn't help but notice how perfect it was, just like the rest of him. He is truly a man of power and authority. It wasn't long before he wanted more than my deep throat. He turned me around, spit on the tip of his cock, and began to push his way into my warm hole. There was some friction, but I felt myself wanting him inside me so much that he made his way in with relative ease. I moaned, he grunted, then began to fuck. He pulled out and laid down on the bed, sprawling out comfortably, waiting to be serviced. I noticed his cock was leaking with pre-cum and I went to taste it, and myself on it. I made sure to slobber on it a bit before easing down and riding him. He felt incredible. I turned around to face away, continuing to ride like my life depended on it. My own cock ached with desire; Lionel reached out to stroke it with my moans filling the air, muffled every now-and-then by his tongue plunging in my mouth. I shot my load all over myself. I could feel his cock swelling up even more inside me. He pulled me off his meat and began stroking vigorously as I knelt beside him with my mouth open. He came, panting and grunting. After he started to come down, he rolled over and kissed me, as if I mattered to him. I figure: he paid enough for it.

Duration: 20:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6497kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 980.6 MB

Download Stag Homme - The Politicians - Chapter 4 - Sovereignty
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03525 секунды с 9 запросами