Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Stag Homme - The Mafia - Chapter 5 - Mafia's Shadow Dibble

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Stag Homme
Cast: Bastian Karim, Manuel Skye
Genres: anal, bareback, gay, kissing, oral, riding, smooth
It was an odd sensation, wanting to make my handlers proud. I guess that’s just how I operate as a bottom. I already know I will enjoy myself, but I get an arousing satisfaction knowing that I am pleasuring the man who is using me. Even if it’s a job, it doesn't mean we can’t enjoy ourselves. It’s evident to me however, that even with me having seen some of these men before, I am just another play thing to them. It’s hard for me to forget a man like Manuel Skye after having my hole practically split open by his thick uncut cock. But I am a loyal submissive, and I do whatever I am told, without question. Despite having joined Manuel before, I am still treated as though they can’t trust me, going so far as to check me for a wire when I walk in. It shouldn't surprise me, I’m sure it’ll take more than a few late night rendezvous before the mafia really trusts one of the boys they are passing around. I never know who is going to have their turn with me next, so I was kind of surprised when I saw it was Manuel sitting there. He undresses me as he searches for the wire that isn’t there, an excuse to feel those big hands roam across my skin, and my ass. Having a strong man take control makes me feel so small. The moment any article of clothing comes off I immediately feel dominated, almost as if with each piece I take off the closer I get to being fully aroused. I open Manuel’s shirt as he leans in for a kiss. I drop to my knees as I eagerly guide his big dick into my mouth, savoring the taste of it again on my tongue. I can feel Manuel get into position as I open my throat, willingly accepting every hard thrust of his pelvis all the way down. Gagging as I bob up and down his foreskin, a proper facefucking by the DILF as I hear him groan in pleasure. There’s nothing like this older man’s thick cock and I can’t wait to take a seat on his glorious member to refresh my memory of how good he feels inside my hole.
Format: mp4
Duration: 26:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9215kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stag Homme - The Mafia - Chapter 5 - Mafia's Shadow

Best of Damon - Legendary Cocksucker 1080p VILLA NUEVA

Studio: Treasure Island Media
Cast: Abraham (tim), Alessandro (tim), Antonio Chimera, Ben Denver, Casey Coxx, Chopps (tim), Christian (tim), Damon , Donato (tim), Eric Wolfe, Franco Dax
Legendary Cocksucker: Best of Damon features four plus jizz-soaked hours of non-stop skull fucking, cum guzzling, dick de-semenating, load swallowing, gullet gagging display of some of The ’s most masterful work. Best of Damon also features two all new exclusive bonus scenes made just for TIM fans’ carnal pleasure. Damon met Paul Stagg a while back, and since then he's had a serious hankerin' for the Brit's thick, uncut dong. As a cameraman, Damon had seen Will in action several times and finally couldn't take it any longer--he had to test the cocksucker's skills directly. Once Damon got a look at Jesse's ridiculously oversized cock in person he just had to take a taste. All this plus a lean, muscular man who sucks Damon's load down while spraying massive fountains of jizz that the happily laps up. Then on to a 'Feed the ' party: a roomful of hot horny men - all intent on emptying their big full balls down the throat of one willing . Lean skate-punk Christian joins in to help service the horny spunked-up group of studs, sharing cocks and cum with the . To get ready for a trip, Damon opened wide for the huge black cock of Notorious D.I.C. - and our intrepid had to work hard and keep his jaw stretched way open for this chunk of stud-meat. Straight men are a lot like potato chips: it's hard to eat just one. So after his initial taste, Damon asked us to hook him up with another straight dude and we happily obliged. Alessandro is a cocky hetero thug with charm to spare. Driving down all the way to Los Angeles was a hard slog for Damon to take without sucking some hard dick. After some fine slurpin', Russell presents the with a big ol' multi-spurter shot straight down the trap. When Damon and Christian finally made it to L.A. they checked into a sizzlin' sleazy resort where guys have sex all day, 24/7. The two cum-sluts fit right in. All this plus more!
Duration: 2:18:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4454kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 4.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Best of Damon - Legendary Cocksucker 1080p

The Party Favor: Benvi Offers Up His Holes For Unruly Gangbangers Rockville

Cast: Benvi ,Brian Bonds ,Christian Wilde ,Gunnar Stone ,Jeremiah Cruze
Genres: Bareback ,Anal Fisting ,Male Sub ,slim ,Leather ,Boot Worship ,Domination ,master ,Facial ,jock ,Spanking ,Corporal Punishment ,Bondage ,Brutal Punishment ,Hairy
Video language: English
Benvi is working alone at a beautiful vacation resort when four loud and obnoxious dudes start causing a ruckus in the pool. He gently asks them to keep it down but that’s not going to happen. They are on vacation, and nothing is getting in their way of having a good time. Benvi does not want to lose his job so he says he will do anything for them if they just shut up. Anything? Well then let the fun begin! Christian Wilde, Gunnar Stone, Brian Bonds and Jeremiah Cruze are the hunky gangbangers who let it rip on Benvi and his unsuspecting ass. First, they tie his hands together and put a long rope around his neck like a leash so they can control him. Number one priority is to make their cocks feel good, so Benvi devours each hard dick with his little slut mouth sucking, slobbering, gagging to deliver top notch customer service. Then they dunk his head under water repeatedly. Bent over a wooden box they tenderize the meat with wooden and leather paddles turning his butt beet red while admiring Benvi’s tight hole. With a throbbing cock down his throat and one in his ass Benvi is airtight and taking a pounding. Flipped over on his back and still tied up tight Benvi spreads his legs to let all these hungry hunks fuck his slutty hole. As the night continues Benvi is bestowed with endless cock. He straddles them all and rides every man-sized cock deep and hard giving it all up when he gets his ass double stuffed with two hard cocks at once sending him over the top with wild pleasure until finally, he is covered with 3 hot loads of cum all over his face and one shot up his ass.
Duration: 1:03:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9728kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Party Favor: Benvi Offers Up His Holes For Unruly Gangbangers

Время генерации страницы 0.05707 секунды с 9 запросами