View Single Post
Old 07-16-2024, 05:21 PM   #8528
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

The official greeting of the dom of the house Rexdale

Cast: Sebastian Keys ,Trenton Ducati
Genres: the wall ,Rimming ,the cross ,Slave ,Rough Sex ,Submission ,brunet ,big dick ,muscular ,black hair
Video language: English
House slave #316 awaits on the cross as new dom of the house Trenton Ducati approaches. He inspects his sub, disgusted with all the hair on his face. After some punishment with the crop, 316 has his head held down as Trenton shaves off his ginger beard. Pleased, Trenton shoves his boy down on his giant hard cock before pushing him to the ground with his ass in the air. Trenton finds more hair on 316’s hole and gives him another shave before ramming his cock up the boy’s ass. 316 crawls towards Mr Ducati as he strokes his beautiful cock. 316 services his master before his limbs are chained to the wall. Trenton beats his sub down with the flogger as 316’s screams fill the room. Suspended on the cross once more, 316 offers his hole for Trenton’s hard cock. After relentless fucking 316 is brought to his knees to receive Trenton’s hot cum all over his face. 316 then blows his own load all over the left over pubic hair from his earlier shave before Trenton orders him to lick up all the cum and hair off the floor.
Format: mp4
Duration: 58:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The official greeting of the dom of the house

William Seed and Manuel Skye Gambettola

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Big Dick, Bareback, Blowjobs, Muscle, Kissing, Rimming
Manuel Skye Flip Fuck with Megastud William Seed ending with epic facials. Half an hour of steaming sex session.
Duration: 27:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: William Seed and Manuel Skye

The Trainer No Excuses Wuzhou

Cast: Micah Brandt, Alex Mecum
Genres: Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Spitting, Hairy, Interracial, Rimming, Kissing, Cumshot, Big Cock, Underwear
Alex Mecum is lifting weights at the gym with his buddy, Micah Brandt. Micah promises Alex a present if he can do 30 reps of bench pressing. Alex takes the challenge and the two studs continue their workout until the chemistry in the air is overbearing. The horny muscle jocks kiss on the floor of the gym as they rub their bulging shorts and help each other out of their tight shirts. Alex is the first to unleash his already dripping beast of a cock, and Micah instantly follows by peeling off the rest of his workout gear. The sight of Alex's big thick dick makes Micah's mouth water. He drops to his knees before he takes the big hardon down his throat. All the cock sucking makes Micah hard as a rock. The two muscle studs 69 on the gym equipment as they suck and gag and drool all over each other's engorged dicks. Alex has fucking on his mind and he knows that he needs to get Micah's bubble butt ready for the action. Micah turns around and sits on his Alex's face to let him tongue fuck his hole. After a nice long rim session, Alex can sense that Micah is open and ready for entry and invites Micah to sit down on his big throbbing cock. Micah wants maximum penetration into his loosened-up asshole and lies on his back on a gym mat so that Alex can fuck him even deeper. The horny studs go at it hard until Alex's more primal instincts kick in and he rolls Micah over on the mat. Alex wraps his big bulging biceps around Micah and dominates him as he fucks his hole into submission. Micah's eyes roll into the back of his head and he dumps his load of cum all over the gym floor as Alex keeps up the relentless pounding. Micah's ass feels amazing and the internal throbbing sensation of Micah cumming on the floor is all it takes for Alex to dump his load. He pulls out and covers Micah's smooth, muscular back with a massive, pent-up load of jizz.
Duration: 31:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8063kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Trainer No Excuses

Wild And Horny Part 2 Okaton

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Bareback Boy Bangers
Cast: Dimitri Borodin, Martin Love, Claudio Antonelli, Andy Junior, Randy Scott, Samuel Hoffmann, Antonio Rinaldi, Danko Bell, Junior Pavanelo, Gabriel
Genres: Bareback Sex, Gay Couples, Teens, Big Dick, Rimming, Sucking, Fucking, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking,
Who needs a script and a storyline when the guys are as Wild And Horny as these! Fifteen hot and ready-for-anything guys are in the mood to fuck - raw, hardcore and limitless! Watch them use their huge uncut cocks to stretch tight holes and pound hungry power bottoms that can’t wait to take every inch they have to give! Nearly two hours of wild threesome hole poundings and major loads of warm, sticky cum!
Duration: 1:55:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5814kbps
Audio: 152kbps

File size: 4.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wild And Horny Part 2

Dean Tucker vs Paul Wagner The Oil Match Boons Camp

Cast: Dean Tucker ,Paul Wagner
Genres: the wall ,Cock Worship ,Domination ,Rimming ,shaved ,blond ,Facesitting ,Anal Fingering ,Role Play ,BDSM
Dean Tucker is back with the record of 4-1. He’s fighting Paul Wagner, a newcomer built like a football player. As always, Dean goes balls to the wall and he doesn’t care who he fights. Paul Wagner is new to NK but he has his size as an advantage. These studs will battle it out for the fucking feast in the 4th round.
Duration: 52:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dean Tucker vs Paul Wagner The Oil Match

Dick Worship Ratingen

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Men 1st
Genres: Bareback Sex, Gay Couples, Teens, Big Dick, Rimming, Sucking, Fucking, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking,
Dick Worship - it's what these guys were born to do! Like a feral tomcat, once they sniff out a willing fuck buddy, there's no stopping them getting their fill of cock, ass and cum! No vanilla sex here as these big men drag a cock from its confines and sink to their knees to imbibe and ingest the meatiness that sways just inches from their faces. No words needed, just some serious spit-lube that not only greases the love rod, but hairy asses get some tongue treatment as well, ensuring a smooth and easy passage of hard and fast loving! Hard, heavy and hung dick is worthy of the utmost devotion, so if cock is your passion, then this is your new religion!
Duration: 1:33:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4789kbps
Audio: 151kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dick Worship

Stag Homme - The Mafia - Chapter 1 - Staghomme Origins Parnell

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Stag Homme
Cast: Bastian Karim, Manuel Skye
Genres: anal, bareback, gay, kissing, oral, rimming, smooth
Being a submissive bottom, I have my fair share of encounters with dominant men who need to be discreet while also knowing what they want and getting it. But there’s something different about being manhandled by the men I know hold significant positions of power. There’s a thrill in knowing that whatever transpires between the two of us will remain just between us. Things begin to take a bit of a turn when I meet Manuel. When he says he wants to take control, he means more than just in the bedroom and before I realize it I’m making him my first priority. It’s not even that I’m afraid of what he might do if I’m not obedient, but instead I’m more afraid of disappointing him as his bottom. The camera begins to roll and I’m totally comfortable being filmed, but it’s when Manuel joins me in front of the camera that surprises me. We’re putting on a show so they can share this video with whomever the mob is in cahoots with this month. A show and tell of sorts. He grabs the back of my head and kisses me aggressively Manuel’s tongue invading my mouth before I can even feel his lips on mine. I massage his growing cock through the tough fabric of his pants. Manuel’s fingers slide down my waistband and plunge into my smooth crack, getting me excited. He directs me onto his nipples, where I quickly suck them into my mouth in a desperate attempt to keep his cock raging-hard. And it works, I can feel his growing throbber through the fabric. He finally pulls it out. Glorious! His cock is thick with an uncut hood that proudly slides back and forth against the tip. I am on all fours with my mouth at the ready, waiting patiently for him to thrust forward and feed me his big dick, smiling while I gag on his shaft. Manuel then bends me over to start fucking me, spreading me open with that thick tool. He uses his finger to catch precum oozing off of the tip of his dick, smearing it across my face and watching me lap it up. He even dives his face into my used hole to taste the precum himself before grabbing his massive hard-on and sinking it back into me. I started to get hard from the pounding and the mafia member grabbed my dick and started rubbing it, too. So it wasn’t all about getting himself off, but rather Manuel thrived on knowing he was the one responsible for giving his partner the ultimate pleasure. It’s a tug-of-war between dominant and submissive, asserting his power over a bottom that willingly allows himself to be taken. A mutual exchange occurs that has me curious for more. He keeps promising that his powerful connections will only encourage me. Surely he’s not the only one who wants to keep me as their dirty little secret...
Duration: 30:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7896kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stag Homme - The Mafia - Chapter 1 - Staghomme Origins

Время генерации страницы 0.05350 секунды с 9 запросами