View Single Post
Old 07-16-2024, 06:48 PM   #20901
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Excellence In Obedience

Excellence In Obedience

Bailey's been around the DungeonCorp block a bit, so to speak, she's a fine woman. Her beautiful body and attitude always make it a pleasure to have her. This week, she gets to work with the man himself Ogre. We witness it all as he binds her tightly and runs her though her paces. A tirade of whips ensues, reddening her flesh...Orgasms are abound as he pushes her to her limits. And Bailey duly suffers for him, exhibiting an excellence in obedience that is rarely found. Nothing is held back as the leather flies swiftly and Bailey suffers for her rewards...enduring her punishment all the way...

Format: mp4
Duration: 56:12
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 975kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 421.8 MB

Download Excellence In Obedience

Dolcett Chronicles Tenderizing The Meat Extended 2

Master feels that Abigail has proven herself worthy enough to offer her breasts up for the next roasting in preparation for the grand roasting she will be experiencing soon. He allows her to have a witness during the preparations and Papa joins them via webcam. Master first tenderizes her small breasts with a heavy mallet and as she pulls away from the impact he must remind her why she is there. In the back and forth struggle between pain and servitude, a number of implements needed to be applied. Abigail faces some of her biggest fears as she realizes her fate. Watching as each needle penetrates her sensitive breasts, she battles her own will to remain still or recieve the plastic bag treatment. Once her breasts are nice and plump they need a good salt and pepper rub down and a balsamic glaze before being slowly cooked over an open flame. What a mouthwatering display of pain and pleasure.

Duration: 45:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2092kbps
Audio: 159kbps

File size: 751.5 MB

Download Dolcett Chronicles Tenderizing The Meat Extended 2

Capri Anderson - The Brand New Girl

Cast: Capri Anderson ,Princess Donna Dolore
Genres: Rope Bondage ,EMS Pads ,Bondage ,Fingering ,Lesbian ,Slapping ,Anal ,Noose ,slim ,Domination ,Cattle Prod ,Hitachi
Video language: English

We get new girls in here a lot, but it isn't as often that we get a REALLY new girl. The amazing thing about sluts like this, is you don't have to do much to get them scared shitless! As soon as she is tied up Capri realizes that today is going to be unlike anything she has experienced before. She can't get out of the bondage, she can't stop the orgasms, and she has no idea when or what I will do to her!! Genuine reactions from a genuine beauty.

Duration: 44:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 991.6 MB

Download Capri Anderson - The Brand New Girl

Cockateel

Cast: Dee Williams
Genres: Humiliation ,Big Tits ,Handler ,slim ,Bondage ,Feet ,Corporal Punishment ,Blonde ,Fingering ,High Heels

Shackled to a post, she wriggles around, trying in vain to adjust herself in her uncomfortable crouching position. She likes to play to the camera, exaggerating her movements. When I call her on it, she admits as much. She says struggling is fun. I listen to her talk about herself, distracted; my mind is on what I can do to make this harder for her. I want to make her struggle for real. I tell her to take off her heels so she has to crouch on the balls of her feet. Now she's suffering. She quickly requests the vibrator. I can tell she's used to being in control of her scenes. She won't be in control today. I tell her the vibrator will wait. She can come if she works for it.
The discomfort of Darling's initial position is nothing compared to what is coming to her. I play with her flesh, easily reddening and welting its pallor. Finally she's been through enough to earn an orgasm. She'll have to beg for it and describe it before I let her have it though.
Before she has a chance to recover, I strap her into a chair I built. It's designed to keep her thighs spread as far apart as humanly possible. She looks lovely in the gas mask I put on her face, and I enjoy hearing her struggle for each labored breath. I place the fucking machine between her legs and listen to her muffled cries. I make her cry and I make her sing. I make her uncomfortable, mark her body, and make her dance for me. She does everything I tell her to. She is obedient because she is aching to come again now..her whole body begs for it.

Duration: 41:19

File size: 924.7 MB

Download Cockateel

August Bound

Cast: Ben English ,August
Genres: Submission ,shaped ,Oral Sex ,Rough Sex ,Bondage ,natural boobs ,other hair color ,Corporal Punishment ,Domination ,Role Play

August is bound and dressed in sexy latex that reveals her incredibly round ass. Ben English gets that ass red and then locks her in a head stock to perform oral sex. She gets an orgasm for being cooperative and then is tied down to a bench for deep fucking!

Duration: 37:48

File size: 845.9 MB

Download August Bound
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04064 секунды с 9 запросами