View Single Post
Old 07-16-2024, 09:58 PM   #20903
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Don't drop it Denise!

Don't drop it Denise!

Well, young Denise seems to be in a bit of a predicament today! She is in a strappado position, with her elbows and wrists locked. Her arms are raised to a horizontal position. She is holding on to a 52mm (2 inch) ball without a strap! The ball is attached to her nipple clamps, with a heavy nut and bolt. If she lets go of the ball, it is going to hurt A Lot! Denise is having trouble balancing on her high heels and her drool makes the ball very slippery. Don't drop it Denise! You can do it!

Format: mp4
Duration: 3:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14562kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 413.4 MB

Download Don't drop it Denise!

The Anniversary Slut

Cast: Derrick Pierce ,Isis Love ,Mason Moore
Genres: Acrylic Plug ,Submission ,Brunette ,Lingerie ,slim ,Big Tits ,Crotch Rope ,Athletic ,Anal ,Role Play ,BDSM ,Crying ,Domination ,shaved ,Crop
Video language: English

Mason Moore works as a personal assistant for a wealthy couple. She gets unexpectedly involved in the couples kinky anniversary shenanigans and becomes their personal sex toy. Isis and Derrick find great pleasure in tying Mason up, beating and sodomizing her. Mason confesses that she enjoys crying as a release when being dominated. She experiences intense pleasure and pain with anal sex and double penetration! This is a fun and erotic role play with good threesome BDSM action!

Duration: 1:03:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download The Anniversary Slut

Mika Tan

Cast: Mika Tan
Genres: Bondage ,BDSM ,Asian ,Fingering ,Rope Bondage ,black hair ,Corset ,Corporal Punishment ,Submission ,Handler
Video language: English

Mika Tan's fine curves are almost as perfect as the German engineered metallic beast that is her captor. She is strapped to the ultimate driving machine and then driven. An electric pressure hose originally bought for blasting beams came in most handy to wake Mika up!

Duration: 17:20
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 201.7 MB

Download Mika Tan

Dr Cupcakes Captures Ultra Girl

Dr Cupcakes lives free in Ultra Girl's mind... she is obsessed with him, and he is starting to find it rather stalker-ish and creepy. Once again she finds his hideout and comes to deliver justice!! Dr Cupcakes is very busy at the moment and does not have time for her shenanigans. He quickly captures and subdues her and soon she finds herself in a most uncomfortable bondage position. He ballgags her and tightens her crotchrope and leaves her to endure. Next we see the cakemobile pull up. Soon, we see Dr Cupcakes with a bound and gagged Ultra Girl on a rope leash and wearing nothing but her boots. He ties the leash to a fence post along side the road, and unbeknownst to her, her power belt hanging on the fence next to her. I'm sure whoever finds her will be very nice and not take advantage in any way, but that will take a while... It will be sometime before he has to worry about Ultra Girl again!

Duration: 20:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2971kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 472.1 MB

Download Dr Cupcakes Captures Ultra Girl

Kobe Lee vs. The Frustration

Things start simple enough with Kobe in the center of the room, wrists hung from a suspension ring. It's not long before I gag her and leave the Hitachi near her pussy. Between the low vibrations and unable to make firm contact with the vibe her lust continues to build. After tying one of her legs up leaving her on one foot I decide to help her out and her out. Just as she thinks an orgasm is within reach I pull the vibe away leaving her drooling in her gag. Kobe's frustration has peaked and I wonder, how long can I keep her like this?

Duration: 14:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1932kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 218.1 MB

Download Kobe Lee vs. The Frustration
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06317 секунды с 9 запросами