View Single Post
Old 07-17-2024, 07:27 AM   #9447
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Phillips have unwittingly found themselves Salt Flat

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
Ashley Lane and Lauren Phillips have unwittingly found themselves at the hands of a mad man, the likes of which they have only seen in movies. He has them tied up, Ashley down on her knees, her feet between the legs of Lauren Phillips who is standing over her. That's when O.T., their captor, comes in with his knife. He slides it under the sleeve of Lauren's dress and tears it away from her, leaving her perfect tits exposed.
Format: mp4
Duration: 31:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2688kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 648.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Phillips have unwittingly found themselves

Miss Scarlet - Highland Manor Nursery part 3 New Troy

Highland Manor House crafts a compelling narrative, blending age dynamics and power play, offering an immersive experience into the world of BDSM. As a Dominatrix, she takes pride in orchestrating scenarios where the older woman guides and dominates her younger counterpart.
Video: 1920x1080

Total size: 6.6 GB in 22 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Miss Scarlet - Highland Manor Nursery part 3

Pantyhose Tree Tied in a Slip Woosung

I changed into my white slip and then put on some pantyhose using the tail gate of a truck so that I could get my feet off the ground. Ben tied my hands together with a long rope. He then pulled me by the wrists, leading me to the spot he thought would be the most fun. I was led to this beautiful tree, which I would be tied to. He tied my hands above my head in the sun. You could hear the birds chirping in the background and the sound a lawnmower scenting the air with the smell of freshly cut grass. I was definitely getting the spring is in the air, vibe. Ben Gagged me and returned a few minutes later to put a crotch rope on me. I usually don't do crotch ropes as they are somewhat tricky, but I was in the mood to do something different and I guess he picked up on it. He let me struggle for a bit returning to tie my ankle in the air and behind me. I was left balancing on one bare foot. To make it even more interesting, he tied a matching bandana across my eyes, effectively blindfolding me. I love being tied like this and blindfolded. Johnny likes to say the Eyes are the windows to the soul and when Im gagged my eyes speak for me, but I love the heightened awareness I get from being blindfolded. The smell of spring is that much sweeter.
Duration: 11:03
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2095kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 182.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pantyhose Tree Tied in a Slip

Two AM Pain Slut: Lindsay Cruz Submits to Cherry Torn Montbeliard

Cast: Cherry Torn ,Lindsey Cruz
Genres: Spanking ,slim ,Slave ,Sub ,Pain ,Slapping ,Fingering ,Humiliation ,LezDom ,Pain Slut
It’s two in the morning. Cherry Torn is closing up her bar when a lost little lamb wanders into the wolves den. Lindsey Cruz has had a fight with her boyfriend, and Cherry is eager to help the poor girl forget all about him. Cherry easily seduces Lindsey, kissing her and touching her in the most intimate ways. Soon Lindsey’s panties are down at her ankles and her ass is red from spanking and fondling. Cherry’s finger-banging brings forth a gusher from Lindsey’s pussy. From here on this lost little lamb is putty in Cherry’s skilled hands. Lindsey is now bound, suspended upside down from the ceiling. Cherry’s cruel streak emerges as she flogs Lindsey’s vulnerable pussy. But this girl is a true pain slut. Her ass and her pussy both get flogged and spanked hard, and Lindsey is clearly in heaven. Cherry attaches clamps to Lindsey’s perky nipples. They hurt, which only encourages Cherry to pull and yank on the chain. Cherry offers her pussy to distract Lindsey. Lindsey loves eating pussy. Cherry pulls the girl’s head tight against her wet pussy, rubbing and riding Lindsey’s face to orgasm. Cherry gets on her knees and spreads her butt cheeks in Lindsey’s face, and she hungrily licks and eats Cherry’s ass. Cherry lays Lindsey on the dirty barroom floor where her round tight ass can be flogged and prepped for entry. Clamps are applied to Lindsey’s now swollen labia in preparation for the savage fucking that is to come. Cherry fucks Lindsey doggy style, while slapping her ass and pulling the chain of the clamps tight on her pussy. Cherry now has eyes on that cute ass she’s been spanking all night. She plunges her cock deep into Lindsey’s tight ass, first doggy style, then flipping Lindsey on her back. Cherry works her magic and this sad girl is sad no longer. Lindsey cums so hard she forgets the about the metal clamps pinched tight on her pussy lips, and the fight with her boyfriend, what’s his face.
Duration: 1:13:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Two AM Pain Slut: Lindsay Cruz Submits to Cherry Torn

Tough Girl Mytilini

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Sovereign is no delicate little lass. She’s an extremely intelligent, capable, and super sexy woman. What makes her especially sexy is that she knows what she wants. She wants to be tied up, touched by a stranger, and made to have the most incredible orgasms.
Duration: 43:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7304kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tough Girl

Lexi & Amanda vs. The Dueling Vibes Wewela

For a bondage newbie like Lexi getting bolted to the floor took some courage. So when she asked if she could have some moral support I happy to oblige. Lexi goes first with clamps around her legs, arms and neck followed by Amanda with the same treatment. With their hands bound in the middle both take to teasing and tickling each other and enjoying their predicament. While they are distracted I quickly secure two magic wands in place and letting them fly. The race begins with Lexi hitting her first of many orgasms in moments. With their hands caressing each other they can only lie there as the their orgasms consume them.
Duration: 17:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1932kbps

File size: 263.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lexi & Amanda vs. The Dueling Vibes

The Beautiful Slut Pavlodar

Cast: Derrick Pierce ,Jasmine Ryder
Genres: Athletic ,Single Tail ,Flogging ,Crop ,Kinky ,Hitachi ,Sub ,Nipple Clamps ,Feet ,Curvy
First time Kinkster Jasmine Ryder gets tied up, flogged and fucked when Derrick Pierce initiates this new slut into a hot and kinky Brutal Sessions. Standing up and bound tight with a spreader and stiletto heels Jasmine is ready to take whatever Derrick throws at her and he promises this day will be painfully pleasurable as he shows her the ropes. First some hardcore flogging on her beautiful tits and belly turn her sensitive skin nice and pink. Derrick is determined to push her limits to see what this whore is made of. He plays with her pussy until she wants to cum but its not time yet for there is so much to do. After a lot more slapping and flogging Derrick vibes her pussy with the Hitachi and finally lets her cum. Next newcomer Jasmine is on all fours tied up by her curvy hips to the ceiling rafter. Nipple clamps hang tight on her tits and her pussy is wet and ready for Derricks cock. He fingers her and she begs him to let her cum. But whats in it for Derrick? All this pleasure is making it hard for her to talk so Derrick busts out the single tail on her ass and marks her up real nice. Derrick stuffs his hard dick down Jasmines throat and she polishes his cock with her mouth. Finally Derrick fucks Jasmines pussy and it drives her crazy. She loves being his filthy whore and can’t get enough of this hot action. To keep things in balance Derrick pulls on her nipple clamps and canes her ass and tender feet which just gets Jasmine more turned on. Now Jasmine is on her back tied up with her sexy legs spread wide. Derrick fingers her hole and she begs to cum. He lets her but then the crop comes out to mark her tits up. Derrick pounds her pussy with his hard cock and chokes her as she comes again and again. How much can one slut cum? Oh Daddy! she cries until Derrick shoots his load all over this Beautiful Slut.
Duration: 1:02:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4869kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Beautiful Slut
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04941 секунды с 9 запросами