View Single Post
Old 07-17-2024, 07:46 AM   #17992
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

You smell like a bitch and not the good kind Walters

Cast: Francesca Le ,Sebastian Keys
Genres: BDSM ,brunet ,Latinx ,Facesitting ,Pain ,Rough Sex ,CBT ,Slave ,Fisting ,Corporal Punishment
Video language: English
Mistress Francesca Le could give a shit if you get off nor if you ever are able to use your cock again. All she cares about is that she gets off and the only way to do that is through inflicting pain on her victims. Sebastian Keys puts up a good fight but is rendered helpless in the presence of such a wicked, evil goddess. She torments his nasty ball sac and teases him with her beautiful round ass making him clean all the sweat from her puckered hole. Sebastian takes a big black strap-on cock in his ass but Francesca isn’t satisfied until she has her entire fist in his greedy asshole!
Format: mp4
Duration: 55:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: You smell like a bitch and not the good kind

Cuckold Sessions - Brooklyn Chase Tanana

Cast: Brooklyn Chase
Genres: Interracial, Femdom, Cuckloud, Big Cock
Brooklyn Chase is about to take out all her frustration on a cuckold and a huge black cock. The cuckold's you, the viewer, and she's not too happy about your small cock and your pathetic ways. What makes Brooklyn Chase happy? Could it be the huge slab of meat that Charlie Mac is packing? Of course it is, don't be a moron. The oddly-dressed cuckold is given a huge black dong to suck , as a real man (Charlie), takes a tour of her mouth with his huge black cock. You're told not to look at Charlie's massive meat or they'll be consequences and hell to pay. Brooklyn keeps up the verbal assault on your soul while Charlie Mac treats that pussy to every inch of his black python. Your not allowed to take off your chastity belt until Brooklyn sees fit. Then again, her mind is now being occupied by the thoughts of more and more black cock in her future. Your just fortunate enough to clean up the mess that's left on Brooklyn's battered pussy.
Duration: 33:02
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 388.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cuckold Sessions - Brooklyn Chase

Bubble Butt Blonde Smothers And Scissors Her Slave Marlton

Cast: Becky
Genres: Femdom, Facesitting, Scissoring, Ass Smothering, Humiliation
Goddess Becky has the most amazing bubble butt! She sits directly on the slave's face and uses him as a chair while on her cellphone. She happily texts away as the slave struggles to breathe. Pretty girls love human furniture! Becky smiles and bounces. This is the only way a loser could be involved in a pretty girl's life, as her chair. Just to make him suffer, Becky puts the slave into a scissorhold. She squeezes its neck between her thighs. This is the closest a pathetic male will ever get to a Goddess as perfect as Becky.
Duration: 10:12
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 15096kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bubble Butt Blonde Smothers And Scissors Her Slave

Brutal Caning Man

Cast: Miss Chrissa, Miss Jenna, Lady Pam
Genres: Femdom, Spanking, Whipping, Caning, Punishment
This is perhaps the hardest caning clip we ever did. The arms and the legs of the slave are fixed so he is not able to escape from this punishment. Three hot Ladies (Miss Chrissa. Lady Pam) take turns and cane him alone. This is going to get very extreme and violent. The slave has incredible pain and screams terribly. There is no point where the girls show mercy. This is not a boring whipping clip where the slave doesnt show any reaction of pain. This is realistic, this is extreme and this is very violent. More than 20 minutes of pure corporal punishment.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:52
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 764.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brutal Caning

Training of a Houseboy: Episode 4 "Objectify" Saulsville

Cast: Aiden Starr ,Maitresse Madeline Marlowe ,Kade ,Cherry Torn
Genres: Dominatrix ,Male Sub ,shaved ,Flogging ,Humiliation ,brunet ,Nipple Torment ,Pussy Eating ,Rough Sex ,Caning
Video language: English
<strong>Divine Bitch: Goddess Aiden StarSlave: Kade< strong>
Kade has almost made it the full stretch of training with the Divine Bitches but before he can graduate to the Upper Floor with Maitresse he must endure his final Bitch, Goddess Aiden Star. Aiden is sexy as ever flogging and caning Kade’s bare ass. She objectifies him with a bag and a box over his head which subjects him to sensory deprivation while feeding a fat strap-on cock into his slaveboy ass. Weight is hung from his balls in the form of six pairs of high heels then used for his man meat and fed his own slime after he blows his dirty load. This update includes CBT, objectification, sensory deprivation, caning, nipple torment, strap-on fucking and cum eating instruction.
Don’t miss Kade’s graduation episode here at Divine Bitches!
Maitresse’s EvaluationGoals
behavior modification
cock abilities
joy of serving
Closing assessment
even with cock ring still needs further cock readiness trainingunderstands own body and capabilities welllearning to put needs of others above his to fully enjoy servingtrain proper serving protocol for Upper Floor parties
Duration: 1:10:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Training of a Houseboy: Episode 4 "Objectify"

Breaking The Boy: Episode 1 Comstock

Cast: Bobbi Starr, Jessie Sparkles
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Bondage, Pegging, Facesitting
New submissive, Sparkles has his limits pushed, his attitude adjusted and his cock denied by tough and sexy domme Mistress Bobbi Starr. Sparkles is put into "The Wall" and has his cock and balls tortured, his feet caned and his entire body spanked and manipulated while Bobbi Starr beams at him with her beautiful smile. The second scene is so damn sexy when Bobbi plays Sparkles like a fiddle giving him just what he desires by agreeing to wrestle him but her energy is to powerful for him to resist. Sparkles soon finds himself pinned to the floor with a strap-on deep in his ass being fucked only like Mistress Bobbi Starr can! Sparkles can't control himself once Bobbi straps him down and makes him lick her ass clean. Bobbi decides to take his slave cock for a ride for only her pleasure. She slowly grinds on his dick to orgasm as he begs over and over to cum. Bobbi milks his dick to the last possible second and right before his balls are about to bubble over Smack totally denied!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:06:14
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 793.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Breaking The Boy: Episode 1

Break Mouth Foot Gagging Wolfeboro

Cast: Mistress Iside
Genres: Femdom, Foot Worship, Foot Domination, Gagging, Bondage, Stockings
It's almost midnight and this useless slave has still to finish all the tasks I previously assigned him. Obviously I know exactly what diverts his mind, it's his irresistible desire to worship my feet and just for this I'm going to give him a nice lesson!!! First I tie him floating to my hoist upside down and in a position of true balance it begins for him a foot gagging with repeated retchings without rest. This is just what I want, this slave must understand that my beautiful feet can be not only a weapon of pleasure but also of extreme . Being upside down becomes more and more unbearable and it's not at all easy to follow the rhythms of my foot that fucks his damn mouth like a hammer. I have absolutely no intention to give up, I like to see his red eyes full of tears close to splash out of their sockets!
Duration: 12:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3846kbps
Audio: 159kbps

File size: 364.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Break Mouth Foot Gagging
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05113 секунды с 9 запросами