View Single Post
Old 07-17-2024, 07:46 AM   #17994
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Butt Bomb Ball Bust Plankinton

Cast: Skylar Rene
Genres: Femdom, Ballbusting, Cock And Ball Torture, Humiliation
Skylar returns with her sexy powerful ass to once again Bomb Beau's poor Balls with her muscular butt, but this time Beau's Balls are bare and exposed, making the task of targeting his balls with precision an easy task for Skylar! About mid way through Skylar gets extra hot and sweaty, so she removes her top to cool off! We took the liberty of slowing down some of the most brutal Butt Drops so that you can clearly see Skylar jump into the air and watch in slow motion as her ass comes down and Bombs his bare balls! Triple takes as well!
Format: mp4
Duration: 13:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4887kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 506.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Butt Bomb Ball Bust

Under Goddess Escarlett Sweaty Ass Whiterocks

Cast: Escarlett
Genres: Femdom, Facesitting, Ass Smothering, Big Butt, Ass Worship
Cruel gorgeous Escarlett stars this great face fucking movie torturing her defenseless slave Elaine for several minutes and the poor slave almost many times trying to get some air. Hot Escarlett has a evil butt and is showing no regrets making her slave suffers a lot. Elaine is smashed a lot and in the end she is exhausted and with her body all sore.
Duration: 37:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5873kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Under Goddess Escarlett Sweaty Ass

ButtShock Weskan

Cast: Pixel Pixie
Genres: Femdom, Facesitting, Smothering, Ass Worship, Humiliation
A testament to her Mindblowing, Facebreaking Facesitting style, Pixel Pixie takes her face seat to the brink of with the Micro G-String she chose to wear! To his utter shock, her barely-there Micro G-String wasn't enough for Pixel to maximize the effectiveness of her Face Smothers! Upping the ante, Pixel decides to slide her Tiny G-String off to one side & aggressively apply her Last Boss level of Face Smothering! Continuously reaching the pinnacle of humiliation, the depths of Facesitting hit maximum with Constant Nude Face Riding, as Pixel racks up her score to unprecedented heights of elite ownership! Entertained by pushing the boundaries of The Facesitting Fetish, Pixel torments him with Hard Reverse Facesitting, Riding, Worship, and Grinding & breaks through each checkpoint at breakneck speeds! Relentless & with reckless abandon, Pixel's domination surges forth as her Perfect Facesitting forces her slave to submit to her ass time & again as he frequently pleads for mercy! This is met with only more punishment, for his fate is sealed and muffled under Pixel's incredible gymnast ass!
Duration: 17:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3204kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 437.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ButtShock

Bratty, Torturous Tease, Denial Vici

Cast: Amai Liu
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Tease And Denial, Financial Domination, Humiliation
This clip is Absolute Tease and Denial Torture! Fifteen minutes of tease and denial handjob humiliation! As you may know by now, I keep my loser ex bf in chastity all week long while I torture his cock and fuck with his mind. On Friday he gets paid, and he has to come to me with his paycheck and pay me to let him out of chastity to cum. He pays for his fucking orgasms, lol. I get paid, he gets milked. So this Friday I let him out of chastity for his weekly milking. Although he had no idea, I was not letting him cum this week. I just wanted to tease and deny the fuck out of him. I jerk him over and over and over again, bringing him right to the edge and then just let go of his pathetic cock! You can see the torture in his face, you can hear it in his voice. I think I bring him to the edge at least 10 times in this clip, each time denying him. His cock fucking twitches and bounces uncontrollably each time I let go. He begs me to let him cum, promising me he'll do anything for me. But do I let him cum? NO! Just as he's about to cum for the last time, I smack his balls so fucking hard! And fucking leave him there, only to return him to chastity!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:58
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 4590kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 524.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bratty, Torturous Tease, Denial

Brutal Butt Bombs Create Most Extreme Cock Head Bruising Ever Caught On Camera Springwater

Cast: Goddess Amadahy
Genres: Femdom, Ballbusting, Cock And Ball Torture, Facesitting, CFNM
This clip is an absolute classic featuring the perfect butt of true sadist Goddess Amadahy as she uses it to her full advantage to devastate man flesh. She intentionally seduces an erect cock out of you so that she can do maximum internal bruising. She smashes your cock with her ass over and over again and then when she gets your cock all bruised up she lays the hammer down and leaves you with a battered cock head of epic proportions. (an awesome surprise is in this that we do not want to spoil). Hurry on up and get this amazingly hot and brutal clip!
Duration: 9:45
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 8033kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 587.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brutal Butt Bombs Create Most Extreme Cock Head Bruising Ever Caught On Camera

Breaking The Boy: Episode 2 South Lebanon

Cast: Lorelei Lee, Jessie Sparkles
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Bondage, Cock And Ball Torture, Boots Fetish
Lorelei Lee works her magic on Jessie Sparkles' day two of training! He's tied to the floor where he belongs and treated like a doormat. Lorelei administers brutal CBT. clamping his balls with a handful of painful clover clamps and flogging the shit out of him. He's tied, standing in a tough stress position and humiliatingly fucked in his ass. Jessie is bent over Lorelei's knee in a traditional OTK spanking, then used as a pleasure slave. Lorelei makes Jessie use his tongue on her beautiful pussy, then she rides his cock to orgasm reminding him who owns his. Lorelei lets Jessie release his filth but only after painfully stroking him and making him hold off till the moment she says blow!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 52:28
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 628.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Breaking The Boy: Episode 2

Butt Plugged Ass Fucked Gibson Island

Cast: Mistress Gaia
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging, Anal, Butt Plug
Today I'm joined by my beautiful mistress friend, and we have a slave that has been prepared for our pleasure. We want to ride him like a little pony. However, his ass is very tight and we decided to open it by shoving a butt plug into it. We had gone out for a while and completely forgot about our slave. On returning, we get him over to the bed. I notice he still has this butt plug in his ass. We both laugh and suspect his ass to be well and truly widened. Wearing our tight black latex gloves, we remove his butt plug, and with our strapons at the ready begin to give our slave the treatment he deserves. He squeals like a little piggy as we take turns at fucking him. What a blast! We show no mercy as we enjoy making our bitch suffer as he's painfully butt plugged and ass fucked.
Duration: 8:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7267kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 469.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Butt Plugged Ass Fucked
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06637 секунды с 9 запросами