Old 07-17-2024, 09:22 AM   #20908
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default The Training of Sasha Knox, Day Three

The Training of Sasha Knox, Day Three

Cast: Sasha Knox ,Maestro
Genres: Anal ,Discipline ,BDSM ,Gimp ,Corporal Punishment ,Slave ,Role Play ,Bondage ,master ,shaped
Video language: English

Slave Trainers work in the basement to train sex slut Sasha Knox

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:03:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download The Training of Sasha Knox, Day Three

Jada Fire

Cast: Jada Fire
Genres: Corset ,Big Tits ,Dunking ,Submission ,Black ,Domination ,Breast Bondage ,Fishnets ,black hair ,BDSM

What a fun bondage toy buxom Jada Fire is! She moans and groans.She cums and cums.Shes tough and passionate. She loves bondage and orgasms. THIS was a fun shoot gang! Please tell me you like it so we can bring her back!

Duration: 54:45
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 637.6 MB

Download Jada Fire

Dixie Comet vs. Rubber Orgasms

I had frogtied Dixie to the bed and secured her wrists with cuffs and heavy rubber bands. I let her stew for a while; struggling HARD in her bonds. When I tied a magic wand in place it was too easy for her to control the intensity of the vibe. I wanted her helpless, fighting against the rubber bands to shut it off. Thinking quickly, I removed the rope and added rubber bands to the magic wand. Every struggle now just pressed it harder against her pussy and right on target. After her first orgasm, Dixie tried everything she could to stop the next one... not a chance.

Duration: 14:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1937kbps

File size: 212.1 MB

Download Dixie Comet vs. Rubber Orgasms

Made to Squirt! Made to Deep Throat! Flogged until her body and ass

Cast: Seda ,Rain DeGrey
Genres: fake boobs ,slim ,Bondage ,Handler ,Brunette ,BDSM ,Rope Bondage ,toned ,Fingering ,Ball Gag

Live Show Mondays brings you part 4 of 4 of the October live show that featured Seda and sexy co-top Rain DeGrey.
This is the final 15 minutes of the hardest hour on the internet. The monthly Live Hogtied show! Seda has suffered without a single break though 3 other positions and is now transitioned into the final scene.
First we bind her down and make her cum, and not just cum: we finger-fucked her ass until she squirted out of her pussy. That is something you don't see everyday. The we bind her hands behind her and make her deep throat some cock. We finish with the Williams baseball style flogging. Truly something to behold.

Duration: 32:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Made to Squirt! Made to Deep Throat! Flogged until her body and ass

Audrey Elson

Cast: Steven St. Croix ,Holly Golightly
Genres: Bondage ,Nylons Stockings ,BDSM ,Blonde ,Anal ,Rough Sex ,Submission ,Pain ,mixed ,Humiliation

22 year old Audrey Elson comes to Sex and Submission to be punished for all her nasty deeds. She is familiar with BDSM but mostly as the dominant one. She enjoys the psychological aspect of playing and is interested in seeing how far she can go as a submissive. To our delight, we witness that Audrey can be very obedient and enjoys a good amount of pain and bondage. Steven St. Croix fucks her while she is bound and gagged. She is a good cock sucker and takes a hard pounding in her ass.

Duration: 54:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Audrey Elson
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10215 секунды с 9 запросами