Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Farm part 3

Farm part 3

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Video language: English

The farmer in black strikes again and continues with his mission to transform spoiled city girls into wet, wanton bondage sluts. Stolen from their comfortable homes, 49, 412, and 731 are first introduced to PD's barn. While 49 stands with arms held in strappado, 412 wallows in the moldy hay below. 731, dragged out to join the others, is folded into a ball tie and pulled close to watch as 49 is stripped and her bare pussy is beaten.

Format: mp4
Duration: 56:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4833kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Farm part 3

Jem vs. The Ballet Boots

One simple job, that's all she had. Instead of cleaning my house while I was out she spent the time trying on shoes and outfits. When I returned I found her in nothing but some lingerie and ballet boots. What better punishment than to let her spend some quality time in the outfit of her choice! I put leather mittens and a gag in her mouth to prevent any objections and led her to the basement. Once there I attach jem's mitten to the ceiling and she's left with two options. Stand in the ballet boots or hang by her mittens. Either way, she's going to have a long... long time to think about it!

Duration: 16:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1925kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 245.1 MB

Download Jem vs. The Ballet Boots

A Harsh Punishment

Studio: English-spankers
Cast: Kami Robertson
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fetish

Kami Robertson turns up for lessons dressed as a Japanese . After some questioning it turns out that she has been to a spanking party and has been away from school all night. The head decides she needs to feel some real hard spanking and puts her over the study table for a spanking on her bare bottom and then a beating with a large sized gym shoe.

Total size: 1.2 GB in 2 files.

Download A Harsh Punishment

Denise in the Asian room

Cute Denise is getting more and more followers as she continues her submissive training on various websites and on her own platforms. She loves a challenge, even if it is a hard shock collar challenge with a big drooly ballgag! She is so determined!

Duration: 7:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14652kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 805.1 MB

Download Denise in the Asian room

Tiny 5'3 100lbs Southern Peach is so cute

Cast: Aiden Aspen
Genres: slim ,Rope Bondage ,Handler ,Bondage ,southern ,natural boobs ,Blonde ,Humiliation ,BDSM ,Corporal Punishment

Aiden Aspen is again on the floor of the Hogtied set, this tiny 5'3 100lb ball of fresh-faced innocence is going to feel pain like she has never felt before. Then she is going to cum like she has never cum before, over and over and over.
Stuck on the floor with a pipe keeping her down and spread, this southern cutie is going to be pushed like she has never been pushed before. With her puffy big nipples tied to her toes, any movement sends her screaming. So when we cane her tender foot, she feels it from her toes to her nipples. But making this hot little southern cutie cum over and over and having her beg and plead for mercy is the best part, really.

Duration: 19:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 433.1 MB

Download Tiny 5'3 100lbs Southern Peach is so cute
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.15108 секунды с 9 запросами