View Single Post
Old 07-17-2024, 11:45 AM   #1917
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

So, you wanna be a P.A.? Whitharral

Cast: Sandra Romain ,Casper Coxx
Genres: Bondage ,Brunette ,brunet ,Corporal Punishment ,natural boobs ,slim ,Fishnets ,CBT ,Facesitting ,Orgasm Denial
Video language: English
Our newest PA is not working out so well, so we ask Sandra to come help train him. After teaching him the proper use of a broom, she introduces him to our collection of dildos, restraints and whips. Beaten, ass fucked and humiliated, the PA gets a chance to actually fuck the beautiful Mistress, if he can perform to her standards.
Format: mp4
Duration: 46:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: So, you wanna be a P.A.?

Under Cibelle Mancine's Delicious Ass Coal City

Cast: Cibelle Mancine, Yago
Genres: Femdom, Facesitting, Smothering, Ass Worship, Ass Licking
Big butted Cibelle Mancine wants to make her facesitting punishment unforgetable to little Yago. She presses her giant butt against Yago's face that screams from desperate. Then the real facesitting punishment begins. Defenseless Yago is lyed on the couch and doesn't get to leave that position because the big and strong Goddess holds him down real hard. Yago is forced to smell deep inside her Domme's stinky asshole.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 32:34
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8, 3987kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 951.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Under Cibelle Mancine's Delicious Ass

Fetish Fantasy - Astras Tough Punishment Stephens City

After a vigorous exercise Arya decided to sit down with Polly, then the sunbathing girl decided to compliment her on her socks, she asked if they were new or not and asked her to try them on.
Duration: 14:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24585kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fetish Fantasy - Astras Tough Punishment

RealTimeBondage Endza Tuxedo Park

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Endza
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination
Endza probably wasn't expecting to ride the today. It's one of the most unkind, punishing experiences there is. Her entire weight is focused on her pussy, as a piece of wood wedges its way in, trying to split her in two.
Duration: 42:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage Endza

Jem vs. The Ballet Boots Muse

One simple job, that's all she had. Instead of cleaning my house while I was out she spent the time trying on shoes and outfits. When I returned I found her in nothing but some lingerie and ballet boots. What better punishment than to let her spend some quality time in the outfit of her choice! I put leather mittens and a gag in her mouth to prevent any objections and led her to the basement. Once there I attach jem's mitten to the ceiling and she's left with two options. Stand in the ballet boots or hang by her mittens. Either way, she's going to have a long... long time to think about it!
Duration: 16:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1925kbps

File size: 245.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jem vs. The Ballet Boots

ButtShock Lloyd

Cast: Pixel Pixie
Genres: Femdom, Facesitting, Smothering, Ass Worship, Humiliation
A testament to her Mindblowing, Facebreaking Facesitting style, Pixel Pixie takes her face seat to the brink of with the Micro G-String she chose to wear! To his utter shock, her barely-there Micro G-String wasn't enough for Pixel to maximize the effectiveness of her Face Smothers! Upping the ante, Pixel decides to slide her Tiny G-String off to one side & aggressively apply her Last Boss level of Face Smothering! Continuously reaching the pinnacle of humiliation, the depths of Facesitting hit maximum with Constant Nude Face Riding, as Pixel racks up her score to unprecedented heights of elite ownership! Entertained by pushing the boundaries of The Facesitting Fetish, Pixel torments him with Hard Reverse Facesitting, Riding, Worship, and Grinding & breaks through each checkpoint at breakneck speeds! Relentless & with reckless abandon, Pixel's domination surges forth as her Perfect Facesitting forces her slave to submit to her ass time & again as he frequently pleads for mercy! This is met with only more punishment, for his fate is sealed and muffled under Pixel's incredible gymnast ass!
Duration: 17:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3204kbps

File size: 437.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ButtShock

Dunia Montenegro Returns to the Streets Gwynn

Cast: Omar Galanti ,Dunia Montenegro
Genres: Humiliation ,Blowjob ,Domination ,Anal ,Corporal Punishment ,Discipline ,BDSM ,Submission ,natural boobs ,mixed
Video language: English
Everyone’s favorite Spanish hottie, Dunia Montenegro, returns to the streets for public sex, bondage and humiliation!!!! With a body like that, you can’t help but share it with the world by parading her down the streets, fucking her throat, and every other hole on her body!
Duration: 47:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dunia Montenegro Returns to the Streets

Время генерации страницы 0.05011 секунды с 9 запросами