View Single Post
Old 07-17-2024, 02:03 PM   #41225
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Packaging Rachel - Part 1 Clear Brook

Rachel stands with her wrist bound behind her back and cocooned in a nylon sack. It is tied off at the top and tied overhead. Rachel gyrates and struggles in the bag for our enjoyment. After a while, I walk in and flip on the lights. I gag and neckrope her. I then spend some time groping and manhandling her tight body through the nylon. I bring out the packaging tape and start the mummification process. By the time I'm done her entire body is taped up except for her head, tits, and feet. I untie the ropes from above and then add more rope wraps to her gag. I pinch her nipples and grope her, before I put her on the floor. This is where Part 1 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 24:51
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Packaging Rachel - Part 1

Viivi learns what it's like Springdale

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
Viivi is unsure of what she's about to experience. As the ropes go on she seems a bit apprehensive. With the neck rope attached to her elbows, which are slammed together, she teeters around on her long legs. Her legs aren't the only long things about Viivi. Her arms go up in a high strappado as her neck is pulled down to the ground. Her expression has changed. We think she likes this.
Format: mp4
Duration: 44:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7345kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Viivi learns what it's like

Campfire Stories Elise Graves Pangburn

Release Year: 2011
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture
When he decides to take her out for a bit of a camping trip there is no way he is going to let her ride inside the truck. A few ropes solve the transportation problem.
Duration: 43:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 488.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Campfire Stories Elise Graves

A Harsh Punishment Xingtai

Studio: English-spankers
Cast: Kami Robertson
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fetish
Video language: English
Kami Robertson turns up for lessons dressed as a Japanese schoolgirl. After some questioning it turns out that she has been to a spanking party and has been away from school all night. The head decides she needs to feel some real hard spanking and puts her over the study table for a spanking on her bare bottom and then a beating with a large sized gym shoe.

Total size: 1.2 GB in 2 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Harsh Punishment

Miss Scarlet - Highland Manor Nursery part 5 Bodega Bay

World Class Professional Dominatrix and Disciplinarian based in Glasgow, Scotland. Owner of the finest, exclusive, fully equipped BDSM and kink studio featuring a traditional dungeon, school room, suspension room, prison cell and wet room to indulge all of your deviant fantasies.
Video: 1920x1080

Total size: 11.5 GB in 42 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Miss Scarlet - Highland Manor Nursery part 5

Jamie vs. The Chastity Hogtie Laneview

Jamie wasn't particularly happy about the chastity belt; especially after eyeing the vibrator sitting on the shelf. I let her hopelessly fumble with the locks for a bit before I locked cuffs on her wrists, elbows, and thumbs. Of course a tight pink ballgag did well to keep further protests at bay. Just when Jamie thought I was done I cuffed her legs and locked her into an unforgiving hogtie. With her squirming on the floor the least I could do was give her the vibrator.
Duration: 12:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1924kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 185.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jamie vs. The Chastity Hogtie

Penny's Test - Part 3 Thornfield

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. I start by adding a nylon stocking over Penny's head. I fit and strap on a harness ballgag next. I then finish binding her lower legs. Penny is then arched and tied into a very severe hogtie. She doesn't really struggle at this point. In fact, between the brutal bondage and the gag straps around her throat, it takes all of her concentration to breathe. After a while I roll her on her side and leave her again. After being on her side a bit, I return. I play a bit with my helpless captive, before I clamp her nipples. After being silent, she finally starts to make some noise. She screams and yelps as I walk away again. It's not long before I have to let Penny out though. She was having a very hard time breathing before and once the clamps are added, well, that just put Penny over the edge. Penny definitely passed her test, and overall is one of the best models I have worked with. Definitely looking forward to having her back!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:31
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 831.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Penny's Test - Part 3

Время генерации страницы 0.05999 секунды с 9 запросами